Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (332040 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Anyone supporting the Democrats has a very low IQ, and I don't mean it as an insult but a matter of FACT. And I don't mean academic IQ, because many Democrats are actually educated, some have many PhD sef. But I mean LIFE IQ. They don't know history and they don't know reality. They are supporting a party of killers, a party that wants late term abortion of babies up to the very time they are born. A party of racism but they keep deceiving some black fools today. Check American history, who were the KKK? The KKK were Democrats. Go back in time a little further to the American civil war: North vs South. Who wanted to keep blacks as slaves and who wanted to free black slaves? The Democrats wanted to Keep Blacks as slaves. No matter how they try to hide their history, no matter how many sheep clothes they wear, we know them for the Devils they are.

Modified: I almost forgot, who made the crime bill that sent MANY Blacks to prison in America? Uhmmmmmm, the DEMOCRATS. Yet some Blacks are supporting them, can you see why I say these are low LIFE IQ people? These people can't see beyond their nose. They can't see a snake in their midst they are embracing. Trump is evil Trump hates immigrants, yet Obama deported more illegal immigrants than Trump. Check the records and see for yourself. But because Obama was a democrat and black, they shut up. Fools! Thank God the Latinos don wake up. They are supporting Trump like crazy. Let the Black Democrats continue picking cotton on the Democratic plantation. They love slavery I think.
You fool. You have it mixed up. Those were the Republicans.

6 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Tookool(m): 5:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump still stand a huge chance. I mean look at the states with large electoral votes, he's leading in all

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by teebaxy(m): 5:39am On Nov 04, 2020
luvmijeje:

250,000 died under his watch. Under his watch, a bounty was placed on American Soldiers by the Russian government and he refused to do anything because the Russians owns him. Under his watch, the World health organisation that African countries relies on got weaken. Under his watch, American Visa becomes tougher because he hates blacks.

And so far he's the most corrupt America President........ I don't understand why any black love him.

Do you always have to rely on america economy for survival? make ur leaders accountable to u...let buhari do same to other africa country leaving large on our economy...

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 5:41am On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Not over until it's over. Biden could still win. He needs 72 electoral vote.
That graphics you quoted was projection. Trump has Ohio and Florida coming in soon - 47 electoral votes.

Trump will return

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Kundagarten: 5:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Yes, you're right. I agree with you 100%. People have the right to vote whoever or support whoever. I agree with that. But I'm just tired of Democrats hating on people for not supporting their scam. Did you see Puff Daddy's post earlier yesterday? He posted a article: VOTE or Die. That's how pathetic they can be.

Puff is right.
For black people it is either you Vote or endure racism for 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 5:43am On Nov 04, 2020
ModelX:
You fool. You have it mixed up. Those were the Republicans.
Mixed what up? Mtchwwwww. Ok, which one did I mix up, tell me. Were the KKK not Democrats? Let's start with that.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by luvmijeje(f): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Charge:

But does his people like him? Yes, so your opinion does not count.

If Bulhari can be this selfish working for the country, we wouldn't have been in thus mess today

My point is flying over your head. Buhari is also incompetent like Trump and he still won the Second term simply because he pandered to those he was suppose to pandered to.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Jeromejnr(m): 5:44am On Nov 04, 2020
luvmijeje:

250,000 died under his watch. Under his watch, a bounty was placed on American Soldiers by the Russian government and he refused to do anything because the Russians owns him. Under his watch, the World health organisation that African countries relies on got weaken. Under his watch, American Visa becomes tougher because he hates blacks.

And so far he's the most corrupt America President........ I don't understand why any black love him.

Hogwash.

Stop listening to liberal media.

250k didnt die because of him but because of the Liberal media. When he wanted to close the borders they attacked him for trying to close it too early. Now they tryna blame him and saying why didnt he close it early.

People who died most died in Liberal States. Why didnt they record more deaths in places like Texas? If the liberals hadn't tried to frustrate his efforts as they always do, they wouldn't have had many death cases.

Secondly Trump doesn't hate blacks. Stop listening to lies.

Your WHO claim is also absurd.

Let me not type much.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 5:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Kundagarten:

Puff is right.
For black people it is either you Vote or endure racism for 4yrs.
If you're looking for racist, then Biden is a racist. You can't deceive some of us. My eyes dey clear. I can't call blue green for me
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 5:45am On Nov 04, 2020
The time for arguments is past......It is just results here, let's leave the arguments please.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2020
The US has 50 States so far.....

So far....concluded elections
BIDEN
Colorado(7), Connecticut(7), Delaware(3), Illinois(20), Maryland(10) Massachusetts(11), New Jersey(14), New Mexico(5) Vermont(3),Virginia(13), Rhode Island(4), New Hampshire (4), Oregon(7).

TRUMP
Alabama(9), Arkansas(6), Indiana(11), Louisiana8), Kansas(6), Kentucky8), Mississippi(6), Missouri(10), North Dakota(3), South Dakota(3) Tennessee(11), South Carolina(9), West Virginia(5), Utah(6), Wyoming(3)
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by alshalz(m): 5:49am On Nov 04, 2020
chipet67:
[s][/s]
This mentality gave us that dullard in Asorock now... You had foolishly want to take it international.
��������
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by jikins(m): 5:49am On Nov 04, 2020
luvmijeje:

And so far he's the most corrupt America President........ I don't understand why any blacks love him.

This is why its not good to watch CNN. The American visa is tougher to get for everyone. Not just blacks. Get your facts right abeg. Trump stop supporting WHO because of how they downplayed the coronavirus in the beginning. And what they hell are you on about with the bounty stuff. Didn't the secretary of state give a stern warning to Russia? Even Iran reportedly places bounties on US soldiers, did Trump react differently to either or exactly the same. Or will you now say Trump is also in Iran pockets?

250000 people died and so? Its a pandemic, people will die. He did his best, ban entry into the US from certain countries as early as March. Something that Biden criticised him for doing. He ensured covid test kit were available in massive numbers. Something your Nigeria government has not achieved and probably never achieve. But Trump did so as early as May. He quickly partnered with automobile companies to produce ventilators early on. He came out to give covid19 updates on regular basis. Something your president never did. He created and released massive bail out funds to businesses struggling because of covid19.

You guys will just siddon open mouth waaaa! Without doing anything research at all. Immigration and refugees into US dropped significantly across all regions not just Africa. Even citizens of countries like Canada, Australia and the likes who work in the US are apprehensive about returning home because they are not sure if they can get back into the US. It is clearly not a black thing.

And how is he corrupt, please enlightened us
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Ekemeze: 5:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Kundagarten: 5:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
If you're looking for racist, then Biden is a racist. You can't deceive some of us. My eyes dey clear. I can't call blue green for me

Trump and his father were both indicted for racism. Please give us evidence of Biden's racism.
He must be a racist for picking a black woman as his running mate abi?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by luvmijeje(f): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2020
teebaxy:
Do you always have to rely on america economy for survival? make ur leaders accountable to u...let buhari do same to other africa country leaving large on our economy...

Most countries relies on the America Economy and government and in return American benefits in terms of trade relation and and their standing in World order.

But I agree with you that we all should hold our leaders more accountable.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 5:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Tookool:
Trump still stand a huge chance. I mean look at the states with large electoral votes, he's leading in all
Trump doesn't stand a chance. Trump is WINNING and has won. By the time they collate those red States electoral college, Trump is already over 270. By the time this election is over, Trump will be maybe 320 or more. Add 146 to what you have now. Because Trump already won those areas, most of them are over 90% votes counted.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 5:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Democrats go cry tire
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Some people are crying on Twitter oooo...what happened?

They are abusing their grandparents for voting a particular Candidate!

Hian
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OfficialAPCNig: 5:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Ekemeze:

Doesnt matter. Biden needs just 6 points right now to get 270
What are you watching please.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Texas, 76% counted, Trump lead, 38 electoral college votes up for grab
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2020
The 118 Trump is showing is for States where counting has finished. They have not added all the States that Trump is PROJECTED to win because counting is almost over and he is leading in those places. He has won most of the swing States. This election is over already. Trump has won cool
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2020
So far....concluded elections
BIDEN
Colorado(7), Connecticut(7), Delaware(3), Illinois(20), Maryland(10) Massachusetts(11), New Jersey(14), New Mexico(5) Vermont(3),Virginia(13), Rhode Island(4), New Hampshire (4), Oregon(7).

TRUMP
Alabama(9), Arkansas(6), Indiana(11), Louisiana8), Kansas(6), Kentucky8), Mississippi(6), Missouri(10), North Dakota(3), South Dakota(3) Tennessee(11), South Carolina(9), West Virginia(5), Utah(6), Wyoming(3), Oklahoma (7)
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

That graphics you quoted was projection. Trump has Ohio and Florida coming in soon - 47 electoral votes.

Trump will return
I am watching CNN live ni o. Biden is now at 205 while Trump at 114. Biden needs 65 electoral vote. Confirmed.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
Texas, 76% counted, Trump lead, 38 electoral college votes up for grab
Texas can never ever go Blue. That is a backbone Red State like Florida. They will always be Red. By the time they finish counting, the popular votes Trump will get from there will swell. Democrats hate Texas for this and that's why their plan now is to migrate in large population to Texas to try to upset the political balance. But as long as we have Churches in Texas, it will always be a Red State. Bishop TD Jakes you're doing well cool

5 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Ekemeze:

Are you kidding me? Winning a Swing State doesn't matter in US election; please go read more. How did you come about the 6 points. Are you saying Biden has garnered 264 Electoral college votes?

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 6:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Ekemeze:

Nwane, where did you get this?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
I am watching CNN live ni o. Biden is now at 205 while Trump at 114. Biden needs 65 electoral vote. Confirmed.

Why are you watching fake news channel nau? Those are not concluded results

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by luvmijeje(f): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2020
jikins:

This is why its not good to watch CNN. The American visa is tougher to get for everyone. Not just blacks. Get your facts right abeg. Trump stop supporting WHO because of how they downplayed the coronavirus in the beginning. And what they hell are you on about with the bounty stuff. Didn't the secretary of state give a stern warning to Russia? Even Iran reportedly places bounties on US soldiers, did Trump react differently to either or exactly the same. Or will you now say Trump is also in Iran pockets?

250000 people died and so? Its a pandemic, people will die. He did his best, ban entry into the US from certain countries as early as March. Something that Biden criticised him for doing. He ensured covid test kit were available in massive numbers. Something your Nigeria government has not achieved and probably never achieve. But Trump did so as early as May. He quickly partnered with automobile companies to produce ventilators early on. He came out to give covid19 updates on regular basis. Something your president never did. He created and released massive bail out funds to businesses struggling because of covid19.

You guys will just siddon open mouth waaaa! Without doing anything research at all. Immigration and refugees into US dropped significantly across all regions not just Africa. Even citizens of countries like Canada, Australia and the likes who work in the US are apprehensive about returning home because they are not sure if they can get back into the US. It is clearly not a black thing.

And how is he corrupt, please enlightened us

Bullshit. I work in the travelling industry. The America Visa is not hard to get for every one. Nigeria is one of the few countries targeted by Trump. So why the support of him? Is that not self hate.

America has the highest death rate in the world. Is that your definition of competent?, How is he different from Buhari?

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Seerade029: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
The American founding fathers were political geniuses. They understood what OPPRESSION means firsthand, they knew what it meant to be #1 oppressed by your own Government (when they were a British colony under The British Government and her Queen); #2 Oppressed by the Majority

The founding fathers understood their political landscape and knew if Democracy was based on popular votes only, it could be a disaster for nation building because if for example, idiots are the majority, then the idiots will always be in power. So they devised an Electoral College system, based on each state. So to be President, you need 270 electoral college votes, regardless of whether you win popular votes or not.

The Democratic Party are evil masterminds. They have mastered the art of winning the popular vote through voter fraud. Democrats always support and create policy that favors undocumented immigrants inflow into America, thy always shield illegal immigrants in their cities and have very lax voting regulations or none at all. They do this in exchange for votes, that's why most illegal immigrants vote Democrats. So in majority of Dem controlled states and areas, illegal immigrants vote and this swells up their numbers. In giant blue States like California, they population of illegal immigrants is crazy. Dems also have a good control on the Courts, because most of the Global Academia are liberals, the NWO controls media and education etc. So they use the Courts to frustrate US govt. efforts of deporting illegals. If the electoral college system isn't in place, then giant Blue States like California will always give Democrats the victory. But the electoral college maintains the balance of democracy.

That's the problem with Nigeria too, and that's why I always say Nigeria cannot work. Because the North will always determine who gets power. Because they have the greatest population. So politics tilts in their favor permanently. And the South poliTHIEFcians have to lick their ass in order to gather support in the North to get votes. Nigeria founding fathers are low IQ politicians. They are so OVERRATED, all of them. That's why we are in such a deep mess today. The problem is right from the foundation.

Wow! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Each election time this has been the channel I watched. This is live feed bruh.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 6:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

He's watching Fake News CNN grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.