Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (331654 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
osuulola:
I'm going to be contesting the 2023 presidential election. I'd be urging my supporters to cast early and mail-in votes.

Na so person dey win nowadays!

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
CSTRR:
We need the electoral college system in Nigeria.
Nigeria is not matured for that.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Guru9ja(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:

Hope you are aware that majority of the remaining college electoral votes are mail in votes.

what is this mail in votes. is it vote by email?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Starzo: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Guru9ja:
vote by mail
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Openbusiness: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
udemzyudex:

I don't understand, is it that only the Dems do mail votes?
Because some of those post office workers are Democrats and many of those county vote officials in Blue States are crooks. They throw away the votes, or replace it with something else. Dems are crooks. Check some government documented cases of voter fraud, absentee voter fraud is common. Na d Dems logo be that.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-voterfraudcases.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjPyvfV4-jsAhXgQEEAHW7lDGsQFjAEegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw323R1Z6g7oqQd8IbGSLlvj&cshid=1604489432887

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Guru9ja:

It's a process used to rig by the Democrats

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Starzo: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
and Pennsylvania goes to Trump
Georgia is almost done
okpare...e don finish
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

You lie.remaining votes from Pennsylvania is 1.4 million votes.the remaining votes from Wisconsin is from brown, green bay and Kenosha counties which are heavily red
You are making sense today.
How refreshing!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by helinues: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Guru9ja:

Through postal mail for those who can't appeared in person.

Trump advised most of his supporters to ignore mail voting and vote in person...

The remaining votes which are mail in votes should be in favour of Democrats..

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
cosse:
Most folks here are lagging in knowledge of international politics.....
NO ONE SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND WHAT "ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES"IMPLY....Biden is leading in electoral college tally......I don't really care who wins between them anyway
You should try and explain. We are all here to learn. One person no sabi all.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Drizzle007(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
If Biden wins Michigan, he has won the election.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Preshob(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:

why do you say so Sir?? that's the only way to tame the northern oligarchs.....this current practice of winning by popular votes isn't helping us at all cause the largely illiterate and uneducated north are the ones legit electing our presidents every election year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Guru9ja(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
I agree. Nigeria needs to do away with the outdated style of voting. we need fresh minds in handling this nation else I will keep weeping for this country
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
ArmedRobber:
trump needs 80% of the remaining mail votes which is impossible after he directed his supporters to boycott mail votes.
You be armed robber

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Phraences:

He needs to start preparing for Maralago

Biden is already at home.
He knows how it's going down
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Guru9ja(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:

Through postal mail for those who can't appeared in person.

Trump advised most of his supporters to ignore mail voting and vote in person...

The remaining votes which are mail in votes should be in favour of Democrats..
Rigging will occur through that. I think its been used cos of the pandemic ravaging Americans
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Democrats really prepared for this mail voting o,
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Casemiro(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dansuqi:

He bags all.in 48 states,that's how it is except in Nebraska and Maine I think

thanks.

this their formula wan pass quadratic equation cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by helinues: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Guru9ja:
Rigging will occur through that. I think its been used cos of the pandemic ravaging Americans

But vote by mail has been in practice in USA for decades without anyone shouting rigging/fraud.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Omeleyi: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Guys! Biden got this in the bag already... Y do u think Trump was talking about heading to the supreme court to stop counting of votes? Is simply because he knows most of his supporters didn't vote via the mail-in ballot because they never believed in covid rules and all that hence the reason he was holding crowded rallies upandan. Most dem supporters were mailing in votes because they were scared of coming out to vote and catching covid. Most of the votes left to count now are those votes by dem supporters via mail. In Pennsylvania alone with 20 electoral college votes and mostly blue counties, there are about over 1.5 million votes- in mail to be counted. Trumps is only leading there with over 700 thousand votes. Do the maths and see y Trump is peeing in his trousers now and the governor there just tweeted that they must count all the votes to get actual winner . so it is in other remaining states. Sorry guys, Biden got this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Preshob:

why do you say so Sir?? that's the only way to take the northern oligarchs.....this winning by popular votes isn't helping us at all cause the largely illiterate and uneducated north are the ones legit electing our presidents every election year
To get good governance na headache not to talk of using electoral voting system. Anything good in naija would be difficult..no thanks to enemies of naija
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Starzo: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Guru9ja:
Trump don win. If reverse was the case then, liberal media for don dey jubilate since
na just to confirm am remain
but my problem na say one Kobo no go enter my bank account after all these stress

4 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Guru9ja(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Starzo:
and Pennsylvania goes to Trump Georgia is almost done okpare...e don finish
oshe! Trump 2020

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by tyup(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamGoke:

What about Nigeria?
Buhari and his Gay cows do grin

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by MrBONE2(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Preshob:

why do you say so Sir?? that's the only way to take the northern oligarchs.....this winning by popular votes isn't helping us at all cause the largely illiterate and uneducated north are the ones legit electing our presidents every election year
grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Omeleyi:
Guys! Biden got this in the bag already... Y do u think Trump was talking about heading to the supreme court to stop counting of votes? Is simply because he knows most of his supporters didn't vote via the mail-in ballot because they never believed in covid rules and all that hence the reason he was holding crowded rally upandan. Most dem supporters were mailing in voters because they were scared of coming out to vote and catching covid. Most of the votes left to count now are those votes by dem supporters via mail. In Pennsylvania alone with 20 electoral college votes and mostly blue counties, there are about over 1.5 million votes- in mail to be counted . Trumps is only leading there with over 700 thousand votes. Do the maths and see y Trump is peeing in his trousers now and the governor there just tweeted that they must count all the votes to get actual winner . so it is in other remaining states. Sorry guys, Biden got this

yawa don gas grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Omeleyi:
Guys! Biden got this in the bag already... Y do u think Trump was talking about heading to the supreme court to stop counting of votes? Is simply because he knows most of his supporters didn't vote via the mail-in ballot because they never believed in covid rules and all that hence the reason he was holding crowded rally upandan. Most dem supporters were mailing in voters because they were scared of coming out to vote and catching covid. Most of the votes left to count now are those votes by dem supporters via mail. In Pennsylvania alone with 20 electoral college votes and mostly blue counties, there are about over 1.5 million votes- in mail to be counted. Trumps is only leading there with over 700 thousand votes. Do the maths and see y Trump is peeing in his trousers now and the governor there just tweeted that they must count all the votes to get actual winner . so it is in other remaining states. Sorry guys, Biden got this
Exactly my thoughts. Mail in votes would delay the results though but will definitely favour Biden.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Casemiro(m): 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
fergie001:

Yes, he gets all..29-0

It is only in Maine & Nebraska that they have a particular sharing formula.

Thank you. The thing beeen wan confuse me. grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
ArmedRobber:
trump needs 80% of the remaining mail votes which is impossible after he directed his supporters to boycott mail votes.
This will eventually be his harbinger of failure.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Guru9ja(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Starzo:

Trump don win. If reverse was the case then, liberal media for don dey jubilate since
but my problem na say one Kobo no go enter my bank account after all these stress
abi oo
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
udemzyudex:

I don't understand, is it that only the Dems do mail votes?
About 95% of Dems
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Guru9ja(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Starzo:

He'sdefinitely gonna win

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.