Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (331651 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Casemiro(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jesse25:
Yes he will bag all the electoral votes

thanks.. Trump dey likely to win, except those mail-in ballots come spoil show
grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Faithful007: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
roseb1:
Who cares about popular vote? grin grin cheesy. 4 more years grin grin
STFU Please, I'm not a fan of both.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Casemiro(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Winner takes all 29

wow... it's really interesting cheesy
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Available247: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Drizzle007:
If Biden wins Michigan, he has won the election.

Trump has over 50K votes more than Biden in Michigan. I don't think Biden has a chance in winning Michigan

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by OgaTheTop2: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Guru9ja:
He'sdefinitely gonna win
This is when you know Trump is losing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Casemiro:

thanks.. Trump dey likely to win, except those mail-in ballots come spoil show

grin
Demons mail in ballots grin
Well American as be using mail in ballots for decades so trump should not condemn it now ....he shout blame is poor decisions undecided if he loose

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by PDSI(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Preshob:

why do you say so Sir?? that's the only way to take the northern oligarchs.....this winning by popular votes isn't helping us at all cause the largely illiterate and uneducated north are the ones legit electing our presidents every election year

Electoral college in US is based on the number of electors from each states and the most populated States in US have the highest share of electors.California has 55 Wyoming has just 3. In Nigeria Kano will be like California and Bayelsa will be like Wyoming

Coming down to Nigeria the electoral college will still favour the big states with higher population Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Oyo, andj Rivers because this States currently have the highest number of house of rep members in on Nigeria. I didn't use Senate because all state have 3 each for rep Kano and Lagos, have 24 seats each, Kaduna 16 katsina 15...

If we adopt this the north will continue to win without coming to campaign in south sef...
But as it is they still know they need one of the southern region.

8 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by helinues: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
We are only waiting for just 87 votes from the college votes.

Total college votes :538

Biden 238
Trump 213

270 votes are required to emerge as the winner.

Biden needs 32 votes to win
Trump needs 57 votes to win

1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by wilemer: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
By my projection, Biden is likely to land on exactly 270 grin grin

Keep an eye on Michigan and Wisconsin.

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Available247: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Omeleyi:
Guys! Biden got this in the bag already... Y do u think Trump was talking about heading to the supreme court to stop counting of votes? Is simply because he knows most of his supporters didn't vote via the mail-in ballot because they never believed in covid rules and all that hence the reason he was holding crowded rallies upandan. Most dem supporters were mailing in votes because they were scared of coming out to vote and catching covid. Most of the votes left to count now are those votes by dem supporters via mail. In Pennsylvania alone with 20 electoral college votes and mostly blue counties, there are about over 1.5 million votes- in mail to be counted. Trumps is only leading there with over 700 thousand votes. Do the maths and see y Trump is peeing in his trousers now and the governor there just tweeted that they must count all the votes to get actual winner . so it is in other remaining states. Sorry guys, Biden got this

Mail-in-ballot are like Persians Army waiting for the right time to come out and fight. If they should use mail-in-ballot it will counter the whole result, leaving Trump behind.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by engrMikemd(m): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
LimAnc:

WI is still been counted it has not been declared..
Who is leading in WI
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
PDSI:

Electoral college in US is based on the number of electors from each states and the most populated States in US have the highest share of electors.California has 55 Wyoming has just 3. In Nigeria Kano will be like California and Bayelsa will be like Wyoming

Coming down to Nigeria the electoral college will still favour the big states with higher population Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Oyo, andj Rivers because this States currently have the highest number of house of rep members in on Nigeria. I didn't use Senate because all state have 3 each for rep Kano and Lagos, have 24 seats each, Kaduna 16 katsina 15...

If we adopt this the north will continue to win without coming to campaign in south sef...
But as it is they still know they need one of the southern region.

Brilliant submission, the 2/3 thing is still best for our electoral system

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nazgul: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
I want Biden to win so that he can lift the harsh visa policy Trump placed on Nigeria. Me I want to japa and USA is my Destination but Trump come spoil show so make Biden win abeg

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by MrBONE2(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jesse25:

Demons mail in ballots grin
Well American as be using mail in ballots for decades so trump should not condemn it now ....he shout blame is poor decisions undecided if he loose

If the Shitholer loss,he should be send to Africagrin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by wilemer: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:

Biden 238
Trump 213

Trump needs 57 votes to iwn

Nevada+Michigan+Wisconsin = 32

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
wilemer:

Nevada+Michigan+Wisconsin = 32

chai!
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Available247: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:

Biden 238
Trump 213

Trump needs 57 votes to iwn

Biden surpassed trump by just 8 votes in Winconsin, i highly doubt Biden winning WI

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Guru9ja(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
The mail-in ballots is gonna spoil the whole show but i just have this strong believe, trump is gonna win. We have some trump supporters that used the mail-in ballot.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Guru9ja(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Available247:

Biden surpassed trump by just 8 votes in Winconsin, i highly doubt Biden winning WI
I agree

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by fergie001: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Casemiro:

Thank you. The thing beeen wan confuse me. grin
grin grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by PDSI(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Goke7:

Brilliant submission, the 2/3 thing is still best for our electoral system

That's the best for now. But just like the last election where it was 19 vs 18. Who will now be the tie breaker in a situation where the person with the highest number of votes doesn't get 2/3
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Available247: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
I want Biden to win so that he can lift the harsh visa policy Trump placed on Nigeria. Me I want to japa and USA is my Destination but Trump come spoil show so make Biden win abeg

You think that's how it's done? A president enters seat and reverse what the previous president did, Naaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by helinues: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Available247:

8 votes kwa, what's the total electoral college votes in Wisconsin?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Baba40(f): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
This is when you know Trump is losing.

Stop wasting your time watching CNN

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by chrisukeka(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
If Trump could maintain his lead in Michigan.....Then biden should try again later........

Dems result dey rise like ijebu garri

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Available247: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Guru9ja:
The mail-in ballots is gonna spoil the whole show but i just have this strong believe, trump is gonna win. We have some trump supporters that used the mail-in ballot.

Yeah but they are lesser

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Guru9ja(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
engrMikemd:

Who is leading in WI
biden, but trump can take over the lead. Anything can happen

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by wilemer: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Goke7:

chai!

That's why he is mad because ballots being collated now are mostly mail-in and Democrats are more likely to mail-in theirs
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Available247: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:

8 votes kwa, what's the total electoral college votes in Wisconsin?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nazgul: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Available247:

You think that's how it's done? A president enters seat and reverse what the previous president did, Naaaaaa
He won't reverse it immediately but at least there's hope. Trump on the other hand has called Africa a shit hole.

He never step foot in any African country in his four years as president. I still don't understand why Nigerians are canvassing support for him and carrying his matter like firewood

4 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Guru9ja(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Available247:

Yeah but they are lesser
So painful my brother. Let's watch and see what happens
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
PDSI:

That's the best for now. But just like the last election where it was 19 vs 18. Who will now be the tie breaker in a situation where the person with the highest number of votes doesn't get 2/3

you then have a run-off election where majority votes now wins

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.