Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (331330 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by kingxsamz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Electoral College Vote at this hour:
Biden 264
Trump 214

270 needed to win

Has he won Michigan?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by hisroyalrealnes(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
#BIDDEN#
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Chronicgenius: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

Has he won Michigan?
Yep...not official yet but it's 100% obvious
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

Has he won Michigan?

My posts are based on credible projections. His lead in Michigan cannot be beaten by Trump so he has as good as won it
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by kingxsamz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
I recall saying it here several months back that Biden was going to win Trump not because he is better. A lot of us Christians don't realize that what's happening in the US where Trump is being booted out is actually the will of God in this end time to allow for the preparation of the Antichrist to emerge. The Antichrist cannot emerge with Trump in power. Only a president like Biden can give the Antichrist such leeway. What's happening in America is just a fulfilment of scriptures that shows the rapture of the church is about to occur.

grin grin grin
I knew that this rubbish smelling excuse would still come up.
Make una dey chill abeg.

10 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by pompeiimagnus: 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Norman4real:

Do u know that before Covid
-the US stock markets were at all all time high?
-unemployment among African Americans was at record low.
-Unemplyment generally was the lowest since around the 70's
-Prison reforms for black Americans.
-Biggest tax cuts in history which led to small and middle income families making the highest annual revenues ever.

Among other things that I don't know very well about. But all I know is that in terms of governance his government was doing okay.
He himself as an individual is very controversial and aggressive, but his policies were working just fine.

Obama and Biden rebuilt the American economy for 8 years after the 2008 stock market collapse under Oga Bush....Before Trump came in 2016, unemployment was already very very low - that's a fact! His tax breaks favored corporations and billionaires like himself, and not the ordinary American. Why is he then fighting to end Obama's policies on DACA, healthcare, the nuclear deal, etc Meanwhile, he was being played like a fool by Putin, China and North Korea....
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by kingxsamz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Chronicgenius:

Yep...not official yet but it's 100% obvious

Alright.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Chibuking81(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Electoral College Vote at this hour:
Biden 264
Trump 214

270 needed to win
I personally supported Biden to win. And will be happy to hear that he win.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by mannyiyke: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Ibos are also many in Kano, you know, and the landlords turn a lot of them into corpses every once in a while.

The same applies to Yorubas in the North too. The landlords turn a lot of them into corpses every once in a while.

Moreover, the North is accommodating too. Igbos do their businesses without restrictions. The exception is the religious fanaticism there. If not that, they're more reliable and trustworthy than the Yorubas.

Igbos have kings there called Eze Igbo. So, they're accommodating too. Makarfi appointed an Igbo man as special adviser too.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by abumoney(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
I recall saying it here several months back that Biden was going to win Trump not because he is better. A lot of us Christians don't realize that what's happening in the US where Trump is being booted out is actually the will of God in this end time to allow for the preparation of the Antichrist to emerge. The Antichrist cannot emerge with Trump in power. Only a president like Biden can give the Antichrist such leeway. What's happening in America is just a fulfilment of scriptures that shows the rapture of the church is about to occur.

What did u just read? �‍♂️ Can you give us reference from the Bible?

8 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by dukeprince50: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
just shut up and stick to the Buhari will islamize Nigeria if he wins second tenure.
We are still waiting for that prophecy to be fulfilled, don't divert and start another one

14 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by pompeiimagnus: 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:

Which of the churches is about to rapture biko Anglican, Catholic, Apostolic, Redeemed, Winners, or Sabbath You're entitled to your beliefs anyways...

7 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by abumoney(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Chibuking81:

I personally supported Biden to win. And will be happy to hear that he win.
Source, please
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by IamGoke(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
shocked shocked

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pennsylvania

Trump's 700k lead now down to 321k and continuing to fall fast . 84% of the vote is in. cheesy

Pennsylvania is not looking good for Trump

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
@chronicgenius where are you getting your own updates from? right now on my TV it is still 214 for Trump 248 for Biden

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by mannyiyke: 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

I wonder if you've ever seen the video of Ahmadu Bello saying Ibos will not be allowed in the civil service on the North?

Was an Igbo man allowed in the civil service of the Western Region by Awolowo?
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
@chronicgenius
where are you getting your own updates from?
right now on my TV it is still 214 for Trump
248 for Biden

Projected win. Michigan is as good as wongor Biden and once it's announced it will officially be 264 for Biden
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Chibuking81(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
It's a political propaganda, Biden is human as Trump is, no one can have anything unless giving to him by God. I support Biden and he is going to win.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Coldie(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
just shut up and stick to the Buhari will islamize Nigeria if he wins second tenure.
We are still waiting for that prophecy to be fulfilled, don't divert and start another one
Lol
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Chronicgenius: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
@chronicgenius where are you getting your own updates from? right now on my TV it is still 214 for Trump 248 for Biden
It's a projected win bros.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Amedak(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Juicethekid:
i have already seleceted the 15 people
But am opening another slot for 15 people beacause my mention is already filled
Claim your slot now

#TeamBIDEB

Meanwhile click like if you support trump
Click share if you support BIDEN

#TeamBiden
Mtn 08064181986
Thanks.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Bestinstinct(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
I knew that this rubbish smelling excuse would still come up.
Make una dey chill abeg.
Don’t mind them. If dem never attach religious sentiments to obvious scenarios, dem no go feel fine. Eru Esin

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by IamRichards: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
All this giveaway promises...hope say no be audio.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by GamalNasser: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
moneyissweet:
Person wey don lose the election since morning...where u dey check your own results?

Shut up if you can't lookt at time
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamRichards:
All this giveaway promises...hope say no be audio.

Before nko grin
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Tmlivesport(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Biden again

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by faith551(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:

So what you are saying in essence is that trump is stronger than the devil, so the devil wanted people to cast votes and oust him so his son Biden can take over and then usher him (devil) in. Then God will now blow his trumpet........

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.