Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates - Foreign Affairs (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (332152 Views)

Collation Of The Liberian Election Results (Live Online Updates) / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by patani(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Harshirama:

You people just come up with various theories, same way people must have thought Hitler was the antichrist. Trump is no model Christian and he has no godly policies. Separate politics from religion

Evangelical Christian are nt trying at all on this....Trump is a bad example of a Christian...

4 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Harshirama(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
patani:

Evangelical Christian are nt trying at all on this....Trump is a bad example of a Christian...

Exactly.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by kingxsamz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
read your Bible and stop believing all manner of so called prophecies. Did your Bible talk about trump?

They said that the trumpet which will be blown by Angel Gabriel rhymes with Trump pence. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Seikiri1: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
It is not over till it's over

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Eriokanmi: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
I recall saying it here several months back that Biden was going to win Trump not because he is better. A lot of us Christians don't realize that what's happening in the US where Trump is being booted out is actually the will of God in this end time to allow for the preparation of the Antichrist to emerge. The Antichrist cannot emerge with Trump in power. Only a president like Biden can give the Antichrist such leeway. What's happening in America is just a fulfilment of scriptures that shows the rapture of the church is about to occur.
Bros, bros abeg, hooool it! Trump is the only antichrist US leader I've ever seen. Christ doesn't discriminate and so anyone called by that sacred name must behave like Him. Trump didn't hide the fact that he hated blacks. I'm so happy with what I'm seeing. The same man called Nigeria and Africa shiit hole.

11 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Indigbo: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
chymeze:
To those of you attacking me for this revelation, I'd remind you again when the fulfilment begins to happen. When I said it months ago that Biden will overcome Trump a lot of you guys attacked me. I'm a staunch Christian in support of Trump because of his godly policies, but reality is that only a man like Biden can initiate the sinful policies which will be a perfect foundation for the Antichrist to be gradually unveiled until he's fully revealed after the church is raptured. Or you think this event in American elections occuring when the world is under the Corona pandemic is just a coincidence? Some persons are still spiritually blind to realize that the end is near. Some of you don't realize that in the spirit realm, these events have already been decreed and decided by God. Battles have been won and Lost already and the throne of the Antichrist is being prepared in the spirit realm to be manifested physically. It's God's will that Trump be taken away so that his next agenda, which concerns the end of this dispensation of Grace and rapture can occur. God can use any man to achieve his set plans and purposes. Trump played his role and now another must come in. A godly man like Trump will hinder the Antichrist from being set up and thus also hinder God's purpose for the end time. All power belongs to God and he can give it to any man he pleases according to his plans and purposes for a particular time or period, just as he gave power to Cyrus the great, an idol worshipper, to rescue the jews. He can easily take that power from Trump and give to Biden, not because Trump is bad, but because Biden will now fulfill his next agenda for mankind. Only those who are spiritually inclined and sensitive will understand.
[/s]

Yen yen yen

Na when una favourite dey lose una dey turn to Pastor the preacher.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by taiwotimitt: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Seikiri1:
It is not over till it's over
This is not the kind over they are talking about
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by pompeiimagnus: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:

A godly man like Trump will hinder the Antichrist from being set up and thus also hinder God's purpose for the end time. Only those who are spiritually inclined and sensitive will understand.

Sorry o sorry o, make god no allow dem make dem kee you..Mr. spiritually inclined
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by chymeze: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lolz
Indigbo:
[s][/s]

Yen yen yen

Na when una favourite dey lose una dey turn to Pastor the preacher.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by DareyFortified: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I am still talking o. And saying Trump will win.
Quote me when the results are out. Or I will quote you.

Are you still talking now? lol
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Confirmedzombie: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Its obvious Donald Nwachinemere Trump will be declared winner.
Michelangelo results to be nullified by the court.
Navada up for grab for Trump

Biden

Trump

Our God never fails his children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by IamGoke(m): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Bros, bros abeg, hooool it! Trump is the only antichrist US leader I've ever seen. Christ doesn't discriminate and so anyone called by that sacred name must behave like Him. Trump didn't hide the fact that he hated blacks. I'm so happy with what I'm seeing. The same man called Nigeria and Africa shiit hole.

I am not in support of the antichrist bullshit ooh.

But Africa na shit hole jare.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Jeromejnr(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
DareyFortified:

Are you still talking now? lol

Yes I am Sir.

Like I said..whether it goes through supreme court and places like Michigan and Winsconson have to be recounted.

Lawsuits have already been filed.

I stand by the earlier statement.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Emeka71(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamGoke:
Why people kon dey link antichrist with Biden? angry sad
I wonder.
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Yes I am Sir.

Like I said..whether it goes through supreme court and places like Michigan and Winsconson have to be recounted.

Lawsuits have already been filed.

I stand by the earlier statement.

Won't make any difference as hardly any vote will be cancelled

2 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Jeromejnr(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Goke7:

D states below will make him win.

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by spin101: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Biden

Trump

As your name implies ConfirmedZombie..u r indeed a zombie.You feel this na Bayelsa Election?

7 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by jumper524(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Biden

Trump

pass me the joint biko..

hausa calls it sha kabani..

3 Likes

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
patani:

Evangelical Christians are the most horrible human beings...in actual fact just a fraction of a shade less horrible than their counterparts from medieval Europe.

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by demmymoney(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
If Biden is declared winner, trump is going to use the Supreme Court to win the election overall..... Thank God that bitch died for Amy to b sworn in as a Supreme Court judge

Trump all the way!!!!

But I can't wait to see CNN hosts faces sha after the Supreme Court verdict
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
chymeze:
To those of you attacking me for this revelation, I'd remind you again when the fulfilment begins to happen. When I said it months ago that Biden will overcome Trump a lot of you guys attacked me. I'm a staunch Christian in support of Trump because of his godly policies, but reality is that only a man like Biden can initiate the sinful policies which will be a perfect foundation for the Antichrist to be gradually unveiled until he's fully revealed after the church is raptured. Or you think this event in American elections occuring when the world is under the Corona pandemic is just a coincidence? Some persons are still spiritually blind to realize that the end is near. Some of you don't realize that in the spirit realm, these events have already been decreed and decided by God. Battles have been won and Lost already and the throne of the Antichrist is being prepared in the spirit realm to be manifested physically. It's God's will that Trump be taken away so that his next agenda, which concerns the end of this dispensation of Grace and rapture can occur. God can use any man to achieve his set plans and purposes. Trump played his role and now another must come in. A godly man like Trump will hinder the Antichrist from being set up and thus also hinder God's purpose for the end time. All power belongs to God and he can give it to any man he pleases according to his plans and purposes for a particular time or period, just as he gave power to Cyrus the great, an idol worshipper, to rescue the jews. He can easily take that power from Trump and give to Biden, not because Trump is bad, but because Biden will now fulfill his next agenda for mankind. Only those who are spiritually inclined and sensitive will understand.

You'rr nothing but a shameless con-artist
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
LET ME BE THE FIRST TO CONGRATULATE THE PRESIDENT ELECT TO THE UNITED STATES WHITE HOUSE..

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Hillzy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Biden

Trump

Guy where you they get your supply from need to

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by olatunji390(m): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump will need to flip Nevada. He have to find a way
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by demmymoney(m): 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
TRUMP ALL THE WAY!!!!!

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD TRUMP

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Jeromejnr(m): 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
Goke7:

Nah

U.S is not Nigeria

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Hillzy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
demmymoney:
If Biden is declared winner, trump is going to use the Supreme Court to win the election overall..... Thank God that bitch died for Amy to b sworn in as a Supreme Court judge

Trump all the way!!!!

But I can't wait to see CNN hosts faces sha after the Supreme Court verdict
So you think say na APC n PDP kind of country na this election they hold abi way who get court na go tell court what to do way evidence full everywhere say you lose

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Hillzy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
olatunji390:
Nevada is going blue bro

1 Like

Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 12:00am On Nov 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Nah

U.S is not Nigeria

Fake news this had been debunked as not true.

Get real pls
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Goke7: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2020
olatunji390:

There is a heavily populated county in Nevada that will make it go blue. You guys should the detail analysis nah
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2020
olatunji390:

Even he knows he has no way right now which is why he is suing that vote counting should stop.
grin cheesy
Re: 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2020
JOE FÛCKING BIDEN WINS MICHIGAN cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (123) (Reply)

Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.