Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch (51258 Views)

Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / BREAKING: EFCC freezes accounts of Akwa Ibom government / FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2020
The Yorubas are deeply and severely regretting their betrayal against GEJ by voting against him and installing a man as low, as slow, as tyranic, as tribalistic and as animalistic like buhari.

Deep regrets all over Yelloba lands. Next time don't be a betrayer. cheesy

3 more years, we have not started yet. Sai baba grin
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Ghabz(m): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2020
freshMallam1122:
government of the fiful an for the fiful an by the fiful...last last god go revolute this country from the hands of our Pharos....the Israelites treatment will be so amazing,the abokinerians want to kill us with one nijeria
When you fight a bad government, bad government will fight you back. #endsars #endbadgovernment

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by tweakdude1: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:

So who should be responsible for the looting and destruction of properties?

The government should be responsible for such action. Why did the 'politicians' used hoodlums to hijack the protest?

looting and destruction of properties This is defined as an act carried out when your voice is not heard after a peaceful protest. What type of government can not understand a situation and deal with it transparently to her citizens

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by laidima88(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions. Pls read again & understand first. Let me help by enumerating them:

1. What were d atrocities caused by d endsars protests?
2. How did d endsars protesters "constitute nuisance"?
3. How do u no that d monies in their accounts don't belong to them?
4. Even if they are spending d endsars money on themselves are d contributors complaining?
5. How does endsars money concern govt?
6. Has govt frozen d accounts of governors, oba of Lagos and legislators that hoarded covid palliatives and were using same for their personal use?

if u are enlighten all ur answers are already imbibed in my earlier reply, I can't be writing questions and answers when I'm not chatting with a secondary school student, except u are one. u can ruminate on my reply.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=95662824]Good news.

Sir with due respect

You are Stupid

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2020
This is the work of Tinubu and Adamu Garba. They are the ones very vocal against the EndSars Protest. They just want to shut up the opposition

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by CID11: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:

So who should be responsible for the looting and destruction of properties?
Government sponsored thugs. The protest was peaceful till government unleashed their thugs. They carried out the looting

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by panpan(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2020
CBN should not freeze bank accounts without a court order.

2 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by TruthinAction: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2020
planetx13:
Me trying to figure out if this country is a shithole or a zoo

Ciao

Calling it a zoo is promoting the country. Animals in the zoo are well fed and they don't kill their own. Nigeria is worst than a zoo. It is jungle where the mighty preys on the weak.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by olatunjithomas(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
They should all be arrested and jailed

What is the useless protest all about? Can't we ever learn?

All of those condemning the government are very stupid. In the end, when "hoodlums" hide under this protest to create problems, you say it is government sponsored.

Senseless hypocrites

The same hoodlums whom you watched Riding in BRT buses in Lagos State, Range Rover autobiography, Toyota Landcruiser Prado,and Lexus GX in FCT. Who sponsored and provided DSS security for those ones
The protesters I guess.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2020
This people keep playing with this generation
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by HandsomeBlack: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2020
This is so so wrong.
They use NBC to stifle free speech and fair journalism in the name of hate speech.
Send army to shoot us when we protest in demand for good governance.
The military we used to respect has been politicized and tribalized.
The judiciary that used to be the hope of the common man has been compromised bastardized.
Now they want to force Nigerians to lose confidence in our financial institutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Playermayweda(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Which way Nigeria,This country can never improve under this selfish government
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Chimasoka: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Breaking; Bokoharam Leader Shekau Abubakar Set to Attack The Man In Also Rock As He Confirms He Is Yusuf Abubakar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PlHjg8PaXE
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by broadman20: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

See as this one Dey chest beat online. You no participate for the previous protest and you won't take part in any future protest (if it ever happen) you Dey make mouth online.

Must you and your unborn children die as a slave forever? Nawao!

I just can't imagine your state of mind seeing this country like it is now.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by IhateRetards: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Good news.

When you sabotage your country, you are going to pay dearly for it.

Give them the terrorism treatment.

Most people don't realise the gravity of the crime they committed.

They organised a coup.

Are you sure u did not fall on ur head when ur mother gave birth to you wit this ur stupid statement

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by luvmijeje(f): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2020
hotseat:

You forgot to say who is funding Boko Haram! Yes! I forgot! Boko Haram is to protect the government and Northern interests!

And at what cost? Thousands and thousands of lives has been lost. Do you all want the South to be like that?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Mancrossfire: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2020
dederocs:

Of course protests is allowed, everyone has a right to protest, but destruction of other people's property and looting, infringing on other's right of movement, will always be challenged, and this always leads to confrontations between factions and interests.
Hello sir, hope you are aware that the looting and destruction of properties were carried out by thugs and hoodlums hired by politicians and not the #EndSARS protesters.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by optm(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2020
dederocs:

Politicians do not own the infrastructure, politicians come and go...the public and private infrastructure and utilities serve the entire populace, shaking the entire foundation, means more destruction of public utilities, looting of properties, indiscriminate violence and deaths...you think an established government will fold it hands and watch you do this...we need to work via elected politicians, force them from your constituents to work. make it uncomfortable for them, if they are looting your state allocations, and revenue. There are too much interests in Nigeria, even international, if you are not following denocratic ways to push your agenda across, they will intervene with more military, bombs and guns...then people like you go run enter togo grin
is the right to protest not part of democracy? The acts of the govt are tyrannical and not democratic . Infact it is the govt that's not acting inline with the provisions of democracry and if the organs of govt were functional, should have called for impeachment

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by nograv: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2020
Wow this will backfire.

Instead of addressing the concerns of protestors, you attempt to muzzle dissent.

Nigeria is no longer a true democracy at this point. For those who were warned about electing a former despot Buhari, now you know why!!

Mtchew, such a shame...

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by misano(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

All of those condemning the government are very stupid. In the end, when "hoodlums" hide under this protest to create problems, you say it is government sponsored.

Senseless hypocrites

Protests is not the problem is ur Buhari dat knows nothing about governance that is a big problem & a fool in dis country. & U are just after ur 40k salary nothing more in ur empty brain. Ur brain is on reverse. All the protesters are our new leaders ur foolish government has failed.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by BlackBaron: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2020
The tyrant strikes again.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Queenoffucks(f): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2020
For every single hero I see in this country by headcount, there's a million more cowards.

Fvck all ya

Queenoffucks
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by dederocs(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2020
optm:
is the right to protest not part of democracy? The acts of the govt are tyrannical and not democratic . Infact it is the govt that's not acting inline with the provisions of democracry and if the organs of govt were functional, should have called for impeachment
I never said people can not or should not protest, shaking the nation more than the last incident, is not protests, its more violence. please read where we are coming from, dont just jump into a debate.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by dederocs(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2020
Mancrossfire:

Hello sir, hope you are aware that the looting and destruction of properties were carried out by thugs and hoodlums hired by politicians and not the #EndSARS protesters.
I saw people, ordinary everyday people, Nigerians looting, thugs and normal citizens alike...wake up, or stop lying when the truth is obvious...when the chip falls, it will be a civil war between have and have nots.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2020
MUST NIGERIA REMAIN ONE?

IF YES TELL ME REASONS

You all will keep wallowing until the day you realise NIGERIA IS THE PROBLEM

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by optm(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2020
dederocs:

I never said people can not or should jot protest, shaking the nation more than the last incudent, is not protests, its more violence. please read where we are coming from, dont just jump into a debate.
there are evidences that the protest was hijacked by political leaders which led to the violence . The endsars protesters were never the cause of the violence

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by gudugudumeje: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Ds Govt.and its lunatics serving it are doomed already. Nb.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by King44(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
I think the way forward now is to mount pressure on the government like never before

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2020
What ever sinks Nigeria the more grin
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Talkingoil(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Senseless hypocrites

In Fela's voice
Zombie o zombie
Zombie o zombie
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Seyzcham91(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2020
so na abroad you dey keep your money
TheMan3:
This is why you don't keep money in Nigeria. I've learnt my lesson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) / FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others / Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.