Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch (51516 Views)

Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / BREAKING: EFCC freezes accounts of Akwa Ibom government / FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by bilulu(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
supportnija:

Op when you become president let unscrupulous elements destroy your tenure, Op I want to assure you non of them will go unpunished
when you do the right thing nobody will destroy ur tenure.... imagine nigeria can't pay rent her embassy rent upon all the borrowing, isn't that supposed to be a concern?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by emonis88: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Na so! Ntor! Una no dey salute sai baba again?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by emonis88: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
They should all be arrested and jailed

What is the useless protest all about? Can't we ever learn?

All of those condemning the government are very stupid. In the end, when "hoodlums" hide under this protest to create problems, you say it is government sponsored.

Senseless hypocrites
One of those who ve sold their future spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by REALretep(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Imagine!!!
This government is finished
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by optm(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
atonement12:
. They are entrenched demons. They are ready to sabotage the electoral process if necessary, by using their state sponsored hoodlums and security agents
we would yet defeat them if we make a resolve to. No govt is greater than the people.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by onojalynk: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
The govt will only end up making these guys more popular..
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by EMMY76: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
This is just a waste of time they can't stop determined nigerian youths. Bitcoin is another form of transferring money the govt can't control or monitor it.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by obama30: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
adenigga:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-clamps-down-on-endsars-promoters-freezes-accounts/%3famp=1

If Buhari did not display traits of a dictator, what else did he know about government? Human resources zero, Education reform zero, Economist Zero, Intelligent to tackle security challenge zero, Hospitality zero, Dictatorship in democracy time excellent, democracy killer excellent, sick leader excellent, creativity not exist in his brain. Vision for the nation zero, vision for the north excellent. Nairaland oya attack

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by leo22(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
May Buhari treatment be multiplied in your family from generation to generation.
As you see nothing wrong with the evil in this regime may you reap bountifully ALL that this blood suckers have down in this land.

Amen

OZOnNengiTheory:

All of those condemning the government are very stupid. In the end, when "hoodlums" hide under this protest to create problems, you say it is government sponsored.

Senseless hypocrites
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Nice one.

KEEP DISGRACING YOURSELF BECAUSE OF 5k MONTHLY STIPEND!!!
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:
In late B.I.G's voice : I like that

SHUT UP!!!
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
laidima88:

if u are enlighten all ur answers are already imbibed in my earlier reply, I can't be writing questions and answers when I'm not chatting with a secondary school student, except u are one. u can ruminate on my reply.

Your response was vague& ambiguous and devoid of any enlightenment. Since u say u are above d level of secondary school, presenting well articulated thoughts shouldn't be a problem for u. So kindly address d issues raised in d questions as enumerated below:

1. What were d atrocities caused by d endsars protests?
2. How did d endsars protesters "constitute nuisance"?
3. How do u no that d monies in their accounts don't belong to them?
4. Even if they are spending d endsars money on themselves are d contributors complaining?
5. How does endsars money concern govt?
6. Has govt frozen d accounts of governors, oba of Lagos and legislators that hoarded covid palliatives and were using same for their personal use?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
AnanseK:

Common sense will tell you that freezing of accounts cannot be a uniform punishment for every crime. Hoard palliatives freeze account, Boko Haram freeze account, murder freeze account, rape freeze account?
It is not like that. But if you use your account to support subversive activities, it makes sense to freeze your account as prevention and as punishment.
The other crimes you mentioned should also be sanctioned in the most appropriate way. If you have the account numbers for Boko Haram of course the authorities will be happy for you to assist.

About the prove for subversive activities of #ENDSARS protest, it is all over the place , you don’t even have to listen to the commands from Nnamdi Kanu to know that the objective is the destruction of Nigeria and truncating Of Democracy. It is very clear for those that have eyes and ears and of course common sense.

I didn't ask u all this grammar u are speaking. In all ur grammar, u didn't answer d questions I asked. This is what I asked:

"Has d govt frozen d accounts of governors, legislators & oba of Lagos that hoarded palliatives & used for them for their personal use?" In addition, has d govt frozen d accounts of those who sponsor Boko Haram?

U still haven't told me how d endsars protests were subversive. U have added another grammar without providing clarification on d first. How were d protests an insurgence?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
atonement12:
You are trying to reason with wickedly mad men!

No my friend. Am trying to get them to reason with themselves

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by goldmatrix(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
so people should not have donated to help others out of the hands of government sponsored hoodlums?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Askme2020(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:

So who should be responsible for the looting and destruction of properties?

the Government that created and employed the Thugs that started the disruption of the peaceful protest, destruction of properties and looting...
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Senseless hypocrites

Your opinion and your right - but when it comes to EFCC indicted and charged persons becoming ministers and senators and speakers you will keep quiet and look the other way or say - Take it up in court where one illiterate sharia-educated judge presides - Well-done , there will come such a time where you will look up n desperation as the mob looks down upon you

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Okpotud(m): 4:29am On Nov 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Senseless hypocrites
u are very stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Senate Bonanza’: Presidency Shops For Akpabio's Replacement - Leadership / Aisha Buhari Travelled With Entourage To US And Brussels - Sahara Reporters / Lovely Photos Of President Tinubu With Son, Seyi, Daughter In-law Layal & Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.