Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch (51256 Views)

Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / BREAKING: EFCC freezes accounts of Akwa Ibom government / FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by solonubinho(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Go to court.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by wolexy14(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2020
And d zombies got news to feed on ....oya zombies n 30k peeps food don done.....awon eleribu
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by lexy2014: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Mylove55:
nothing will be devastating,
the protest will not last for two days if nobody sponsored the protest,

By "sponsored", what do u mean?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by luvmijeje(f): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Better late than never. I don't know what the money is meant for? Do they want to overthrow an elected government?

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by wolexy14(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Mind u Sue cbn n get beta payout....loooool
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by hotseat: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
FGN: Stirring the hornet's nest?
Interesting times ahead!
Till date, Book Haram's sources of funding and accounts are "unknown".

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:
In late B.I.G's voice : I like that

U wil define fake news and tell me also about those calling the real news fakes news. This government is making the greatest mistake of all times that may bury Apc for ever in this country and Blacklist those involved in this government for life.

Let’s observe.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by dederocs(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2020
lexy2014:

How's it sensational journalism?
The general term used in the headline "endsars promoters"...they are hundreds of promoters, this happened to a couple of people that participated,kind of misleading headline.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Ogbeniomo: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2020
helinues:

So who should be responsible for the looting and destruction of properties?
ls him who Promise and swore to protect life and propertie, or shall we hold u responsible? waiting for ur answer o.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by hotseat: 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
luvmijeje:
Better late than never. I don't know what the money is meant for? Do they want to overthrow an elected government?

You forgot to say who is funding Boko Haram! Yes! I forgot! Boko Haram is to protect the government and Northern interests!
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Kayharry(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
It's everywhere in the News and they are denying it, but will shouting for social media regulations to curb fake News .who is more Fake now . Nigerian Government are Fake . Trying to shut our freedom .
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by creepsyme(f): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2020
You see why I can never agree with the government? Why didn't they channel this energy to freeze the account of those sponsoring terrorism in the country? Hypocrites! They hate to do the right thing yet resist any attempt to compel them to do it.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by lexy2014: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2020
dederocs:

The general term used in the headline "endsars promoters"...they are hundreds of promoters, this happened to a couple of people that participated,kind of misleading headline.

Can u negate d claims made in d story?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by dederocs(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Mancrossfire:

First and foremost, Nigeria government does not understand democracy and diplomacy. Pushing an agenda through a Democratic process in Nigeria is a huge joke. Death on arrival!
Of course protests is allowed, everyone has a right to protest, but destruction of other people's property and looting, infringing on other's right of movement, will always be challenged, and this always leads to confrontations between factions and interests.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by solaere(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2020
shame on the fg led cbn who could not over decade now trace and froze account of the party supplying the Herdsmen and the boko haram killer ��� finding ......
recently US conduct a rescue mission here in nigeria left without hurt nd end life of kidnappers but what do we have here nigeria .......
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by dederocs(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Can u negate d claims made in d story?
Am sure you understand my point...its sensationalism, journalists use it to get more views, its part of their business.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by jrusky(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Can you imagine so is that the solution? These people will never learn.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Edidiong123: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by lexy2014: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2020
dederocs:

Am sure you understand my point...its sensationalism, journalists use it to get more views, its part of their business.

If u saying it is sensationalism, u are alleging that d story being portrayed isn't true. And if it isnt true, then d onus is on u to negate it. So my question still stands, can u negate d claims made in d report?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Vikynas: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2020
With Hausas and Fulanis Nigeria can never be a better place i keep saying this

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by AnanseK(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2020
lexy2014:

How were endsars protests "subversive"? Has d govt frozen d accounts of governors, legislators & oba of Lagos that hoarded palliatives & used for them for their personal use?

Yes we should go to palliatives as well and punish all those criminals hoarding public goods. But the called #ENDSARS protest turned out to be subversive. It was an insurgence and should be treated as such.
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by dederocs(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2020
lexy2014:

If u saying it is sensationalism, u are alleging that d story being portrayed isn't true. And if it isnt true, then d onus is on u to negate it. So my question still stands, can u negate d claims made in d report?
There is no proof that the reason these people were stopped were cos they participated in the protest, no official response on it yet. Like i said earlier the headline is misleading...
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by jrusky(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2020
solaere:
shame on the fg led cbn who could not over decade now trace and froze account of the party supplying the Herdsmen and the boko haram killer ��� finding ......
recently US conduct a rescue mission here in nigeria left without hurt nd end life of kidnappers but what do we have here nigeria .......

What we have here is NEPA millitary officers that show skills on unarmed innocent youths and CBN that love frozen peoples account at any slight.

I swear bro anyday apc lost power in Nigeria plenty people go enter prison infact we will have to borrow more prison yards from neighbouring countries to contain apc members because they have offebded Nigerians beyong forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by laidima88(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2020
lexy2014:

What were d atrocities caused by d endsars protests? How did d endsars protesters "constitute nuisance"? How do u no that d monies in their accounts don't belong to them? Even if they are spending d endsars money on themselves are d contributors complaining? How does endsars money concern govt? Has govt frozen d accounts of governors, oba of Lagos and legislators that hoarded covid palliatives and were using same for their personal use?

if they had obeyed the curfew at the peak of the protest, people would not have died and properties won't be destroyed, u are asking did the money the donated concern the government, so the government is atm machine, they should use their money for compensation and reconstruction of damaged shop and facilities as if they are father Xmas.
all the money generated must be frozen and they must even fine all the organizers, if they don't have excess money they wont be funding protest, if u like call the government dictator that ur problem,the government can't clear their mess.
if u became a leader u can allow people do whatever they want because u want to please them. u cant please everybody.

and nobody hoard covid-19 palliatives, go for factual news and not the fake ones u read on social media

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by lexy2014: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2020
AnanseK:

Yes we should go to palliatives as well and punish all those criminals hoarding public goods. But the called #ENDSARS protest turned out to be subversive. It was an insurgence and should be treated as such.

U didn't answer my question. I didn't ask u if "we should go to palliatives as well and punish all those criminals hoarding public goods." I asked "Has d govt frozen d accounts of governors, legislators & oba of Lagos that hoarded palliatives & used for them for their personal use?" In addition, has d govt frozen d accounts of those who sponsor Boko Haram?

U still haven't told me how d endsars protests were subversive. U have added another grammar without providing clarification on d first. How were d protests an insurgence?

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by JIMMY1393: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2020
TheMan3:
This is why you don't keep money in Nigeria. I've learnt my lesson
Where do you keep it then ?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2020
LagosAirport:
we left the street too early

it's not too late to go back in the streets
Smally youself follow hope u prepare for ur upcoming junior WAEC exam
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by lexy2014: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2020
laidima88:

if they had obeyed the curfew at the peak of the protest, people would not have died and properties won't be destroyed, u are asking did the money the donated concern the government, so the government is atm machine, they should use their money for compensation and reconstruction of damaged shop and facilities as if they are father Xmas.
all the money generated must be frozen and they must even fine all the organizers, if they don't have excess money they wont be funding protest, if u like call the government dictator that ur problem, if u became a leader u can allow people do whatever they want because u want to please them. u cant please everybody.

and nobody hoard covid-19 palliatives, go for factual news and not the fake ones u read on social media

U haven't answered my questions. Pls read again & understand first. Let me help by enumerating them:

1. What were d atrocities caused by d endsars protests?
2. How did d endsars protesters "constitute nuisance"?
3. How do u no that d monies in their accounts don't belong to them?
4. Even if they are spending d endsars money on themselves are d contributors complaining?
5. How does endsars money concern govt?
6. Has govt frozen d accounts of governors, oba of Lagos and legislators that hoarded covid palliatives and were using same for their personal use?

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2020
SHAME ON THOSE THAT BROUGHT A TERRORIST TO POWER
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by lexy2014: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2020
dederocs:

There is no proof that the reason these people were stopped were cos they participated in the protest, no official response on it yet. Like i said earlier the headline is misleading...

I didn't ask u if there is proof or not. I asked can u negate d claims made by d report? Does d headline not corroborate with d contents of d report?
Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by olisaEze(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2020
In 2014 a wiseman said that "the choice before Nigerians is one between moving forward in d 21st century and going back to the oppressive past".

I hope the difference is clear now? Enjoy ur "sai barber".

Re: FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2020
Lauretta Onochie's BMC urchins are already here supporting tyranny bc of 30k per month peanut.

Doomed generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others / Pmb And Fayose In China !!! Spot The Difference !!!! / Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.