Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? (7615 Views)

How Many Minutes Should The D!ck Stay Inside Her Puxxy Before Pulling Out? / Be Honest,the Last Sex U Had In 2021 Lasted Forhow Many Minutes? / A Good Sex Should Last For How Many Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Alexgman1(m): 5:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Entertainment is one of the leading genre in the country now as it is capable of keeping one busy and relieving stress when necessary, lately a photo surfaced online and as usual it has got alot of people's attention.

The photo below was posted online by a popular Nigerian blogger Tundeednut, however alot of reactions was raised as it took alot of people time to understand the photo. Let's take a look at the photo posted online below.

Source: https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/015bd9a1ddc4bfb6e2714e7fbe5d06a4?client=news

It actually took me one minute to understand this photo that's why I decided to share it in this article and see how many minutes it would take you to understand it.

1 Like

Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Alexgman1(m): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Now can you explain the photo above to me, if yes how many minutes did it take you to understand

2 Likes

Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by cardoso514: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2020
Tell us what it is
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Alexgman1(m): 5:40am On Nov 04, 2020
cardoso514:
Tell us what it is
Am not supossed to do that not just yet.
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Mandela27: 5:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Damn it took me 1min30seconds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Perfecttouch(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Shai
Chin and.......
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Wtf is dis shigidi tin
Disgusting
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by StPete: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2020
That's the jaw of a man showing his beards with head tilted backwards

54 Likes

Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by illicit(m): 6:17am On Nov 04, 2020
It took me a minute....
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2020
A mini second

1 Like

Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Dgoz(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2020
StPete:
That's the jaw of a man showing his beards with head raised
HE HAS A VERY LONG NECK THEN

4 Likes

Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2020
StPete:
That's the jaw of a man showing his beards with head raised
makes sense.
I just locate where he copied it from.
Nigerians and copy copy

6 Likes

Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2020
More.......

Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by bewla(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Alexgman1:
Am not supossed to do that not just yet.
what kind of blon blow questions is this

1 Like

Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Starboytwo(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Cocoyam I guess
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Udhedhe1(f): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2020
Disgusting.... Reason why I hate beards ��
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by femi4: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2020
See fat neck
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by sunshineV(f): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2020
i want to do dis but....
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2020
I read the first 2 comments before getting it.

No time abeg.

Like 2 mins i guess.
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Offpoint1: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2020
I see a huge dick with unkept heir and tiny balls.
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by doggedfighter(f): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2020
Very confusing shit
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by mosunmola63765: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2020
I see a huge dick with unkept heir and tiny balls.
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by SmartOkoro: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Habiodunz(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2020
took my 15 secs undecided
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Habiodunz(m): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Oyerinde111:
Get a USA verified and unlimited PayPal account that send and receive funds from any part of the world.

You can recieve funds from anyone even if they don't have a PayPal account. As long as they have a credit card, you can request Payment from them and they pay with their card then you get credited to your PayPal account.

You can recieve up to 10,000$ per transaction for a personal account and up to 1million dollars for a business account.

The PayPal will be verified and unrestricted.

As long as you adhere to the paypal rules and policy, you won't have any issue

You can withdraw your funds into your Local(Nigeria) bank account via your payoneer with ease.

You can send funds to any part of the world with invoice easily.

PayPal is really the best medium of Payment in the world with it's cool features.

Get one today and also enjoy the best of paypal.

Chat me up now for yours
https:///bp5v1k

I also buy and sell PayPal funds. Legit and trusted.
your price??
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Judybash93(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Man, his beards is freaking humongous
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2020
3 sec
Re: How Many Minutes Did It Take You To Understand This Photo? by Onyenna(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Like 20 Secs

I realized that's his throat down there....

Plenty beards.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

H / 5 Reasons Why Men Like Fat Girls / Ladies See This If U Have Commited Abortion Before (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.