Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

UKRAINE War And Global Reset - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UKRAINE War And Global Reset (989 Views)

ISIS Praises Ukraine War And Says It Hopes It Will Destroy 'Enemies Of Islam' / Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UKRAINE War And Global Reset by joyandfaith: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2022
No matter the outcome of Ukraine-Russia war, there will be global reset. US pulled out of Afghanistan to prepare for major war.
Check out some of my predictions about global reset in this forum.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by VictorUSA(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2022
Exactly.There will be some kind of reset, and if the US emerge as powerful, then it will take another 2000 years to overcome it.
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by RestructureNig2: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Exactly.There will be some kind of reset, and if the US emerge as powerful, then it will take another 2000 years to overcome it.

The US won't win this time, Africa will rise

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by pansophist(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
So it's prediction time now, oya lemme sharply drop my own prediction.

Just in case you haven't been informed, China is the new superpower, and have beaten the US to the second, something the US cannot accept. (If you need prove why I said China is the new superpower, let me know).

NATO now have switched from being a regional defense alliance to a global one, in an attempt of extending to Eurasia and defeat the Chinese. As it stands now, there is absolutely nothing the West can do to defeat China, except militarily, and China knows this, and are preparing for that day.

The Ukraine war was the trigger of the birth of this new world order, led by the Putin. The US pulled out of Afghanistan to prepare for this war. Regardless if Russia wins or not, there will be massive military conflict in Eurasia.

The last card the US can play with China is Taiwan, and China will watch the world burn to ashes than let Taiwan go. It's a redline that must not be crossed for the Chinese. The US knows this, and will keep fanning the flame.

If the episode of the birth of a new world order passed, the world will see peace, and returns back to its statue quo of how the world have always been prior to the reconnaissance period (around 1500s), time before Europe started colonizing the world.

With the current model of the US-led world order, no country will grow without their approval. How can you grow when they control the global banks, currencies, media, world court, shipping lanes, politics, just name it, social media, just everything.

You can't grow in another man's system. It will never happen. You only grow on your feet, and China paid that price. They are the only country that the US can not sanction, because they lived under sanction for the first thirty years of its founding, and built their systems entirely out of Western dependence.

What I don't know is the possibility of nuclear war. Because that would be the end of the world. But if there is no nuclear war, you can consider the US a regional power from today, as in, right now. I'll drop a quote by Sun Tzu from the book "the art of war"

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

China already won, because they have prepared for today since 1949 when the country was founded by Mao. It's only an envious person that wants to fight and destroy shit. But a strong man ignores. Currently, China is the only country that over 150 countries globally are their main trade partners.

So if the US some how disappear from the world map right now, most countries won't miss it, because you don't trade with them. But if China does, the global economy will collapse. If you mostly listen to western media, all what I wrote may come off as shocking, and that is the problem.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Otobong3374(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
You Don't Know Anything, Are You Thinking That The Problem Of This World From America?? If You Think In That A Way, It Means You Are A Fool. Tho World Is Going To An End, Okay?? If You Like, Step America Down From Being Superpower, The World Will Not Stop To Encounter What Is Called War. Which Country Do You Want To Give The Position Of Being Superpower For The World Not To Encounter War?? There Is No Country In The World That Can Stop War Not To Take Place In The World. It Is Only God That Can Set World To A Good Standard. Any Country That Will Take Up The Position Of Being Superpower Will Come Up With Different Policy Which Will Continue To Generate Conflict To World.

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by AlphaTaikun: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
pansophist:

Just in case you haven't been informed, China is the new superpower, and have beaten the US to the second, something the US cannot accept. (If you need prove why I said China is the new superpower, let me know).

NATO now have switched from being a regional defense alliance to a global one, in an attempt of extending to Eurasia and defeat the Chinese. As it stands now, there is absolutely nothing the West can do to defeat China, except militarily, and China knows this, and are preparing for that day.

The Ukraine war was the trigger of the birth of this new world order, led by the Putin. The US pulled out of Afghanistan to prepare for this war. Regardless if Russia wins or not, there will be massive military conflict in Eurasia.

The last card the US can play with China is Taiwan, and China will watch the world burn to ashes than let Taiwan go. It's a redline that must not be crossed for the Chinese. The US knows this, and will keep fanning the flame.

If the episode of the birth of a new world order passed, the world will see peace, and returns back to its statue quo of how the world have always been prior to the reconnaissance period (around 1500s), time before Europe started colonizing the world.

With the current model of the US-led world order, no country will grow without their approval. How can you grow when they control the global banks, currencies, media, world court, shipping lanes, politics, just name it, social media, just everything.

You can't grow in another man's system. It will never happen. You only grow on your feet, and China paid that price. They are the only country that the US can not sanction, because they lived under sanction for the first thirty years of its founding, and built their systems entirely out of Western dependence.

What I don't know is the possibility of nuclear war. Because that would be the end of the world. But if there is no nuclear war, you can consider the US a regional power from today, as in, right now. I'll drop a quote by Sun Tzu from the book "the art of war"

China already won, because they have prepared for today since 1949 when the country was founded by Mao. It's only an envious person that wants to fight and destroy shit. But a strong man ignores. Currently, China is the only country that over 150 countries globally are their main trade partners.

So if the US some how disappear from the world map right now, most countries won't miss it, because you don't trade with them. But if China does, the global economy will collapse. If you mostly listen to western media, all what I wrote may come off as shocking, and that is the problem.

Interesting perspectives.

The last paragraph is true because
China is at the epicenter of the global supply-chain... Disrupt this chain and many countries will suffer financially due to a sharp drop in demand from the hugely populated and resource-hungry China.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by joyandfaith: 5:06am On Nov 28, 2022
pansophist:

West controls world economy. US is the largest trading partner with China. Most of the top exports from China are products from Western companies. China hosts factories for most Western companies. They can decide to close the factories and move them to other suitable countries. Most of global products- phones, aircrafts, computers, pharmaceuticals are designed and manufactured by Western companies with factories located around the world.
Yes, China is a military might but economically it cannot sustain a prolonged international war. Too much months to feed. Also, Chinese economy is in decline. It may even be worse with microchip war. US government doesn't wants semiconductors to be manufactured for US companies in China but in USA. USA, Japan, S. korea and Taiwan are leaders in chips technology.

2 Likes

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2022
joyandfaith:
No matter the outcome of Ukraine-Russia war, there will be global reset. US pulled out of Afghanistan to prepare for major war.
Check out some of my predictions about global reset in this forum.

Even the USSR ran away from Afghanistan, Osama Bin laden gave them the beating of their lives

Goddson the useless son of his father, hope you and your useless boss DerrickzB are learning from this Joyandfaith, I am yet to see any post written by you two useless hegoats that is worthy of reading
Instead you hide under useless posts and be running ya mouths, winter is coming and already you lots are freezing to death

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

West controls world economy. US is the largest trading partner with China. Most of the top exports from China are products from Western companies. China hosts factories for most Western companies. They can decide to close the factories and move them to other suitable countries. Most of global products- phones, aircrafts, computers, pharmaceuticals are designed and manufactured by Western companies with factories located around the world.
Yes, China is a military might but economically it cannot sustain a prolonged international war. Too much months to feed. Also, Chinese economy is in decline. It may even be worse with microchip war. US government doesn't wants semiconductors to be manufactured for US companies in China but in USA. USA, Japan, S. korea and Taiwan are leaders in chips technology.

China that are citizens are waiting for any opportunity to kick out the useless communist government, the average Chinese prefers western nations than Russia or North Korea
Let their leaders dare start any war with Taiwan just watch what the citizens will do, the communist government was thinking b4 now that they have the citizens under lock and key but this Coviid19 riots in different towns and universities shocked them
China will never start any war that will attracts the west, even against India they had to initiate dialogue so as not escalate the war.
The citizens of USA UK western countries and India love their governments more unlike citizens of Russia China North Korea where the citizens don't. They love their country but not the government

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by joyandfaith: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2022
Hotice085:

China that are citizens are waiting for any opportunity to kick out the useless communist government, the average Chinese prefers western nations than Russia or North Korea
Let their leaders dare start any war with Taiwan just watch what the citizens will do, the communist government was thinking b4 now that they have the citizens under lock and key but this Coviid19 riots in different towns and universities shocked them
China will never start any war that will attracts the west, even against India they had to initiate dialogue so as not escalate the war.
The citizens of USA UK western countries and India love their governments more unlike citizens of Russia China North Korea where the citizens don't. They love their country but not the government

That is beauty of democracy. Freedom is innate. Communists suppress human freedom and innovation.
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

That is beauty of democracy. Freedom is innate. Communists suppress human freedom and innovation.

That is why I laugh each time I see anybody say China or Russia will be the next superpower, in the next hundred years none of them will ever be.
All the world empires since the creation of mankind have one thing in common, freedom for the citizens. There is no empire that controlled her citizens like freaks and thought they could go about conquering other kingdoms
America never conquered the world by wars but by "soft power" freedom being the pacesetter
But efulefus like Goddson and the cowards DerrickzB thinks by chanting Russia and worshipping POOtin that how superpowers are made
If China dosent democratize like India, nothing not even in the next 1000years will they overtake USA or even india

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by HornyTave: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2022
Hollywood is bad for your mental health, abstain and remain clean

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by HornyTave: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2022
Hotice085:

That is why I laugh each time I see anybody say China or Russia will be the next superpower, in the next hundred years none of them will ever be.
All the world empires since the creation of mankind have one thing in common, freedom for the citizens. There is no empire that controlled her citizens like freaks and thought they could go about conquering other kingdoms
America never conquered the world by wars but by "soft power" freedom being the pacesetter
But efulefus like Goddson and the cowards DerrickzB thinks by chanting Russia and worshipping POOtin that how superpowers are made
If China dosent democratize like India, nothing not even in the next 1000years will they overtake USA or even india

Which war apart from Iraq and co has America won?

3 Likes

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by ariesbull: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2022
Hotice085:

so in your house in osogbo you have known what the average Chinese prefer...western man

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2022
HornyTave:

They won wars against the french, Mexicans Spanish. Against the Japanese and the Nazis.
If not for America by now Japanese would be controlling the world, because during WW2 even the Nazis and the entire allied forces had no weaponries like the Japanese
And America knew only an atomic bomb would stop them not men, aircrafts ships or submarines because the Japanese had more than all of them but something different which was the atomic bomb
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2022
ariesbull:
so in your house in osogbo you have known what the average Chinese prefer...western man

Babalawo wey de prepare medicine for Russia and China de talk self....I no blame you
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by HornyTave: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Hotice085:

They won wars against the french, Mexicans Spanish. Against the Japanese and the Nazis.
If not for America by now Japanese would be controlling the world, because during WW2 even the Nazis and the entire allied forces had no weaponries like the Japanese
And America knew only an atomic bomb would stop them not men, aircrafts ships or submarines because the Japanese had more than all of them but something different which was the atomic bomb

Yeah, you're talking to kids, keep spewing trash.

2 Likes

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2022
HornyTave:

Yeah, you're talking to kids, keep spewing trash.
just like others Russians asslickers very very dumb people

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2022
HornyTave:

America has never ever won any war in history.

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by HornyTave: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Hotice085:
just like others Russians asslickers very very dumb people

stop quoting me. I'm allergic to people who walk on their brain

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
HornyTave:

stop quoting me. I'm allergic to people who walk on their brain

I like quoting dumb ass, expect more disinfectant into that germs filled brain of yours
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Eurasia: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hotice085:

US freedom my foot,

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
They haven't won even the Iraqi war. It is an empire of lies.
HornyTave:

2 Likes

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hotice085:

You are contradicting yourself. You first said 'America never conquered the world by wars but by "soft power" freedom being the pacesetter' but now you established that they defeated Mexico and others. The anglo saxons that dominate the USA are even invaders on that land.

1 Like

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 5:24am On Jan 05, 2023
atmy1:

You are contradicting yourself. You first said 'America never conquered the world by wars but by "soft power" freedom being the pacesetter' but now you established that they defeated Mexico and others. The anglo saxons that dominate the USA are even invaders on that land.

Conquering the world is not the same thing as fighting wars to gain independence or protecting your sovereignty, up till the second World war when was America ever the aggressor in any war?

Yes they were Anglo Saxons who fought over their English masters but unlike Russians who Russified and conquered many non Ros Ethnic group also stealing and occupying indigenous lands of other ethnic group forcefully up till this moment we speak
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 05, 2023
Please read what you wrote to yourself aloud. Some people crossed over from Europe and exterminated another race and took over their land. Then they took slaves from Africa to build that land. Afterwards, they seized lands from their neighbours. How else can you describe an aggressive people? Mind you, their land grabbing continues under a different guise; globalisation. How did they get Hawaii? How did they get Guantanamo bay, which actually belongs to their neighbor, Cuba? The US westward expansion is as colonial as Russia's eastward expansion. The only difference is whilst Russia allowed the indigenes to retain their identities, the Americans completely destroyed their societies so they can't even come out one day to resist. It is an empire of lies and blood, and it will soon crumble.
Hotice085:

Conquering the world is not the same thing as fighting wars to gain independence or protecting your sovereignty, up till the second World war when was America ever the aggressor in any war?

Yes they were Anglo Saxons who fought over their English masters but unlike Russians who Russified and conquered many non Ros Ethnic group also stealing and occupying indigenous lands of other ethnic group forcefully up till this moment we speak
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 5:35am On Jan 05, 2023
atmy1:
Please read what you wrote to yourself aloud. Some people crossed over from Europe and exterminated another race and took over their land. Then they took slaves from Africa to build that land. Afterwards, they seized lands from their neighbours. How else can you describe an aggressive people?

I asked you a simple question, answer it B4 you blabbing about?

Do you know the difference between the British empire and America?
Who took slaves of Africa, Europeans or America
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2023
Bros, US was founded by Europeans just half a millennia ago. What they did was worse than colonisation. They took over the entire land. You might say the Europeans took the slaves from Africa but the Americans bought the
and put them to use, especially in the south. The war against Mexico to take Texas, is it not a war of aggression? Americans settled in Texas and then began to complain they don't want to be part of Mexico so America set a trap for Mexico nd invaded them.

Hotice085:

I asked you a simple question, answer it B4 you blabbing about?

Do you know the difference between the British empire and America?
Who took slaves of Africa, Europeans or America
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
atmy1:
Bros, US was founded by Europeans just half a millennia ago. What they did was worse than colonisation. They took over the entire land. You might say the Europeans took the slaves from Africa but the Americans bought the
and put them to use, especially in the south. The war against Mexico to take Texas, is it not a war of aggression? Americans settled in Texas and then began to complain they don't want to be part of Mexico so America set a trap for Mexico nd invaded them.

Ogbeni you too dull u need contact the rest of your gang, Pootin 4k boys crew like DerrickzB and Goddson I have given them enough lectures for free they will help u with your poor global knowledge
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hotice085:

Ogbeni you too dull u need contact the rest of your gang, Pootin 4k boys crew like DerrickzB and Goddson I have given them enough lectures for free they will help u with your poor global knowledge

I guess you have nothing useful to say anymore after defeating you with hard facts. I am not a blind Putin follower, I am only an anti hegemonist. I hate the fact that America is trying to put the world under one system controlled by them. I am for a multipolar world and multiple centres of power. Tomorrow, if Russia or China become too powerful for their own good I will also speak up against them. You can keep blindly supporting all US nasty actions even when you know better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Hotice085: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2023
atmy1:

I guess you have nothing useful to say anymore after defeating you with hard facts. I am not a blind Putin follower, I am only an anti hegemonist. I hate the fact that America is trying to put the world under one system controlled by them. I am for a multipolar world and multiple centres of power. Tomorrow, if Russia or China become too powerful for their own good I will also speak up against them. You can keep blindly supporting all US nasty actions even when you know better.

4kboys and gibberish are 5n 6
Re: UKRAINE War And Global Reset by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
Hotice085:

4kboys and gibberish are 5n 6

Please present a logical argument and stop crying like a sick baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

China And France Have Completed The First Yuan-settled LNG Trade / Unabomber Is Dead / Is There Peace In Iraq ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.