Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures (1634 Views)

Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) / Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by AprokoGirl: 6:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Checkout the Lovely Family Pictures of the Top Nigerian Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie.

He Celebrated his 60th Birthday On October 1 2020.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Officialbrightchimezie

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by sylve11: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Nice one Mr. Bright Chimezie.

As you take give us smile in those days, na so smile nor go end for you and your family.

This man really finished me with his ''African Style''.

We go begin mimic him dance step then but couldn't get it right .... grin sad

Where is Lala? Please, come and beam me back to the 80s. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by rawpadgin(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Fine man
Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by lindareep: 6:44am On Nov 04, 2020
What a lovely family! kiss

1 Like

Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by fijiano202(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Beautiful family
Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2020
The first thing that would draw your attention to this man is his bright smile,

Then, his majestic dance step and also his voice.

This Legend made me understand that music indeed is a "healer"

I remember one of his funny song when he talked about a white calling the cops on a black man thinking he was committing suicide because of his food.

Many thanks Sir Bright Chimezie for those beautiful memories.

3 Likes

Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by psalmz(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2020
AprokoGirl:
Checkout the Lovely Family Pictures of the Top Nigerian Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie.

He Celebrated his 60th Birthday On October 1 2020.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Officialbrightchimezie

cc; lalasticlala
this man still fine .I remember him in his younger days.very very handsome
Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by dollarstays: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2020
this man and his high life brothers monoplized my childhood with unique stories in their music......simply A LEGEND

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by marshalcarter: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by Smellymouth: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Police ehhhh. Police ehhhh. Police!!!

king of zigima..Anytime i see Bright Chimezie’s picture, memories of my late moms come alive. His and Sunny Ade’s music were a major part of the soundtrack of my early years..

Respect Africa his album brought him to limelight as he used these songs to ridicule problems in the society. He is also known for his dance steps. He's the originator of "legwork"

Of the truth none of this man's children came close to him in beauty.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by Shortyy(f): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Because of English onye nkuzi apiam itali..
Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by femi4: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Police ye...police ye

This African man is committing suicide o
Re: Veteran Singer Bright Chimezie Shows Off His Lovely Family In New Pictures by OKorowanta: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2020
JidennaJason:
The first thing that would draw your attention to this man is his bright smile,

Then, his majestic dance step and also his voice.

This Legend made me understand that music indeed is a "healer"

I remember one of his funny song when he talked about a white calling the cops on a black man thinking he was committing suicide because of his food.

Many thanks Sir Bright Chimezie for those beautiful memories.

I agree completely his Bright smile can heal the world.
The Lord really led his parents in naming him Bright.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Marries His 13th Wife, Olori Chioma Adeyemi (photos) / Ireti Doyle Distances Herself From Daughter’s Business After Complaints Of Scam / Aki And Paw Paw, Who Is The Bomb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.