Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures (45778 Views)

Kannywood Blacklists Rahama Sadau For Indecent Dressing (Photos) / "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by oxiide22(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
I just imagine the North been a country on it's own

Afghanistan, Iran, and Iraq will be a child's play

Floral Shaw's boyfriend has absolutely no reason to join Southern and Northern Nigeria together, we are very far apart and probably can never meet

Most Southern Tribrs
fanatic Christian spotted, shut up there u don't know anything
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Abkay95: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
Apologize for what? the dress wasn't a bad dress
It might not look bad for you from your own point of believe and the faith you practice.
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by lereinter(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
She fights anyone who touches Mohammed and Islam

Nawa o

See her face like excreteeer own
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by oluwaseyi0: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
oxiide22:
fanatic Christian spotted, shut up there u don't know anything

that's not been a fanatic, it's been a realist

Islam is more of a curse than a blessing, you can ask France, etc

mind you, I'm more agnostic
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Adonkia(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
If know you will apologize, then don't be posting your pictures abeg, we don tire for this back and forth jor.
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by oxiide22(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

that's not been a fanatic, it's been a realist

Islam is more of a curse than a blessing, you can ask France, etc

mind you, I'm more agnostic
you're full of bias, I see your hate for Islam is legendary
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Humorme2(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lol. Aboki people and misplaced priorities.
Chasing shadows when there's none grin

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by dapadawee: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Kannywood actress Rahama Sadau has released a video apologising for posting backless dress pictures which caused outrage on social media.

The 26-year-old in an Instagram post on Tuesday in Hausa language said she made the video out of remorse and frustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeMQEPV_NPM

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHISBGQhHNv/?igshid=nzh8n8djnobo

Rahama has also deleted the controversial pictures from her Instagram and Twitter pages.

The actress had shared the pictures on Sunday. She apologised on Monday after coming under backlash.
The translation of Islam is hypocrisy.
The meaning of prophet Mohammed is prophet of destruction and terrorist
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by chaloskyx: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
LOL NAWA NIGERIA IN AN ENSLAVMENT CAMP ITS DEFINATLY NOT A FREE COUNTRY SOCIAL MEDIA BILL, CANT DRESS AS YOU WANT, SEIZING OF PROTESTERS PASSPORTS, SHOOTING OF PROTESTERS.......NAA NIGERIA IS ALREADY AN ISLAMIST STATE WE JUST DONT KNOW IT YET
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by BlueAir: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
sad Respect for religion shouldn't be joked with
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by oluwaseyi0: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
oxiide22:
you're full of bias, I see your hate for Islam is legendary

I hate no religion, Islam is beautiful when they are in the minority when they hold no real power but when they are a majority with population, political, military, financial, or media power they are a complete disaster this I have personally witnessed as I attended a Muslim school for all my secondary education, no surprise that the majorly Muslim part of Nigeria is the most backward, poor, sick and terrorized region

they fight tooth and nail (even unnecessarily) when they are at a slight disadvantage but they are extremely unwilling to bend or negotiate when they are at the vantage point,
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by olawonder(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
I always wonder why ‘Christians’ always insult Islam over God’s laws that were given to not only Muslims but to Christians and Jews respectively! If you don’t follow biblical laws, thats ok but don’t make it seems like this particular law is a nonsense one made up by leaders of the Muslims community! If she’s a Muslim, its a must that she had to be corrected, because you can’t hv a religion if you choose to look the other way when God’s rules are being broken or ignored.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Kingzjayzee: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
have already seen those figures. u can now return to ur shell. grin
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Nova1988(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
Apologize for what? the dress wasn't a bad dress

To u guys it's not, everyone has different beliefs
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Nova1988(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
You owe no one any apology! You bought or rented the dress with your money, if they don’t like it, they should go and die!

Stop giving these people too much leverage and power to control you. You’re born alone and you’ll die alone.

Shalom.

She is not a Christian, she can't wear rubbish
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by rafcrown(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
SEXY BABY.
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by oxiide22(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

I hate no religion, Islam is beautiful when they are in the minority when they hold no real power but when they are a majority with population, political, military, financial, or media power they are a complete disaster this I have personally witnessed as I attended a Muslim school for all my secondary education, no surprise that the majorly Muslim part of Nigeria is the most backward, poor, sick and terrorized region

they fight tooth and nail (even unnecessarily) when they are at a slight disadvantage but they are extremely unwilling to bend or negotiate when they are at the vantage point,
you see that is why i said, you're full of bias and you proof that your hate for Islam is legendary. I don my talk
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Deicide: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please you guys should take it easy on her, knowing those people the religion of peace might have threatened her with death
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Cantonese: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
The truth is that a lot of the northern ladies and men want to be free to live and enjoy their lives far away from their chameleonic parents. Their religious inclination and social background is their handicap. They are not allowed to marry outside their beliefs and that's a mighty disadvantage to them. I am sure those yeye sugar daddies actually liked the picture. The girl already made her advert and should stop deceiving herself.

Hypocritically the so called leaders watch the same tv programmes that the southerners watch and actually enjoy the programmes. Now the children of the elite do their pre marriage photoshoots, dressed to show off their bodies. Why not stop them from flying private jets. The leaders should please deal with embezzlement among them.
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by akdjr(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Religion! Religion!! Religion!!!
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by just2endowed: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Foolish woman....like u dint know what was coming for u...i hate when people don't think b4 they act...u know ur religion...if u did it and stuck with it, then fine...y do something knowing the consequences and u end up wearing a hijab and apologising...it just doesn't mk sense ... y do it in the first place

I think she wish she was free like a free thinker

I hate mental slavery
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Hezzoe: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
stop blaming her for apologizing, she must have received numerous death threats or her family threatened, see how humble she is tho
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Simonpeter2000(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
I laugh in Spanish �����
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
oxiide22:
shut up! wetin concern you with muslims affairs? Banza fanatic pagan

It pains me to know that Muslims see other Religions as PAGANISM.... Islam came with the advent of Prophet Muhammed( PBUH)... Judaism, christianity and Hinduism came before ISLAM... Well, I'm not surprised , There is nothing like TOLERANCE in ISLAM .. Thank God My mum discouraged me From furthering in QURANIC SCHOOL... JESUS LIVES
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by watchindelta(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fake life, hypocris
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by redsun(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Stone age muderfuckers. How can she be living in bondage in the name of pleasing animals in humans skin?
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by oxiide22(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
inumidun2010:

It pains me to know that Muslims see other Religions as PAGANISM.... Islam came with the advent of Prophet Muhammed( PBUH)... Judaism, christianity and Hinduism came before ISLAM... Well, I'm not surprised , There is nothing like TOLERANCE in ISLAM .. Thank God My mum discouraged me From furthering in QURANIC SCHOOL... JESUS LIVES
who told u all these lies? there's no true religion of Allah on earth except Islam. islam started right from the evolution of the universe till this very day but I can't waste my time explaining anything to you bros continue to muddle in your darkness we shall see
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:
You owe no one any apology! You bought or rented the dress with your money, if they don’t like it, they should go and die!

Stop giving these people too much leverage and power to control you. You’re born alone and you’ll die alone.

Shalom.

Sharia people have declared fatwa on her now. If they catch her she is dead. Her apology is for her life, not for the dress.

Watch what i say here, all the clerics and emirs have seen this picture now and they want her pussy. So they will tell her to marry right away to prove she is indeed repented. Then one of them will propose to her. She must accept or be at risk of being labeled a kafir and a karowa and then death.

Keep following her story you go see how she become 4th wife, or killed.

Those bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2020
oxiide22:
who told u all these lies? there's no true religion of Allah on earth except Islam. islam started right from the evolution of the universe till this very day but I can't waste my time explaining anything to you bros continue to muddle in your darkness we shall see
The have come again ooooo... Give proofs...
Hello Sir, I was once a Muslim, don't give me those Craps... Islam started with the beginning of the World with who?.. Is it Adam, Eve or even LILITH?..
Jesus Christ even worshipped in the Synagogue(Judaism), he didn't shout Allahu Akbar... I have nothing against Islam just like I have nothing against Hinduism... But when you Justify VIOLENCE, RAPE and MURDER all because of a religion that came at a later DATE.. Problem Starts... The World will come to the knowledge of truth... Preach your message without inciting violence..
Why am I even debating with you... You said religion of Allah... I serve YESHUA AMASHIYA.. So we are'nt the same.. Sorry for disturbing you...
Re: Indecent Dress: Rahama Sadau Apologizes, Deletes Controversial Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Follows Tacha On Instagram, Checkout Tacha’s Reaction / Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" / Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.