Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job (37811 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Bigpat: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
backnbeta:

Not at all, in fact, the court should be the last resort for the poor masses.

However, slapping, illegal detention, forcing the man to sign a statement and not paying him despite collecting the 'badly sown' materials while still asking the man to pay N181,000 for the said materials all amount to police brutality undecided
Did you hear all that from the DPO , the Tailor or from the writer, you must be a good judge. That is how your case will be judged, nobody will need to hear from you
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
ivolt:

Slapping constitute brutality but the detention is not illegal. Not paying and asking for payment is not brutality either.

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!
YOU ARE TOTALLY CONFUSED
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by seunlayi(m): 2:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Bigpat:

Did you hear all that from the DPO , the Tailor or from the writer, you must be a good judge. That is how your case will be judged, nobody will need to hear from you
of you know how things they go, you won't wait for the other party side of the story.

Will you expect a civilian in Ibadan to toy with a job of Iyaganku police station DPO? I repeat 'iyaganku' no no no no, even if you drive around that area, you must be very careful because you may not be far from the high walls
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by calcal: 3:14am On Nov 05, 2020
backnbeta:
Police brutality can never stop in Nigeria, what we can do as citizens is to build up a strong resistance by raising our voices and increasing the tempo of our computer keyboards till they learn to respect us at leastundecided

1. Emergency Survival Safety Respiratory Gas Mask Goggles &2 Dual Protection Filter - on ebay $20

2. Hard Hat SL Series Cap Style Job Site Safety Construction Worker Pink. - on ebay $9

3. 5X40 Infrared Dark Night Vision IR Monocular Binoculars Telescopes 8GB DVRA10 for commander

4. ordinary night vision for others.

5. Laser pointer

6. Flashlight

7. Lighter and cigarette

8. knee pad

9. bottle water

10. painkiller (e.g Avil) no weed, no hard drink

11. Backpack
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Thomthom(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
DPO de vex because he no see palliative rice and indomie pack for warehouse.
Hahahahahahha
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by branhampaul: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2020
This is purely a civil matter. This case borders on Contract between the DPO and the tailor. The DPO, who is a Policeman, does not know the law, for bringing such charge.
Contrary, it is the tailor who should sue him for criminal assault. Why would the DPO slap him? For what reason? The tailor should commence proceedings against the DPO at a High Court and claim damages (money) to boost the his business.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by ivolt: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2020
samnaija:

So it is not brutality, pls explain. I taught assault is part of brutality.
Brutality is too vague and can be used for any scenario. But assault has a clearer meaning and it is illegal.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by backnbeta(f): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Bigpat:

Olopa ewo ni tepe? Back to sender undecided
seunlayi:

Adeniyi alleged that the DPO assaulted him the day he went to deliver the sewn materials on the allegation that the clothes were not well made.

The fashion designer said, “The DPO, after slapping me, still collected all the 12 materials without paying the N60,000 agreed on.

“On Saturday, November 1, the DPO told me to come for the money only for him to detain me.”

The DPO accused the defendant of damaging materials worth N181,000
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by seunlayi(m): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2020
ivolt:

Brutality is too vague and can be used for any scenario. But assault has a clearer meaning and it is illegal.
therefore what the DPO did was illegal?
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by ivolt: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2020
seunlayi:
therefore what the DPO did was illegal?
Yes, the slapping part.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by seunlayi(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2020
ivolt:

Yes, the slapping part.
correct
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by seunlayi(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Bigpat:

Amen o that
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by seunlayi(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Offpoint1:
The honest truth is that some tailors deserve beating.

If it be my wish and I have the power, I would have beaten my tailor last year.
on top cloth matter.... What would you have done to a doctor that wrongly administered some wrong treatment on you? Note that they've been together for over 10yrs.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Offpoint1: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2020
seunlayi:
on top cloth matter.... What would you have done to a doctor that wrongly administered some wrong treatment on you? Note that they've been together for over 10yrs.
When I gave you a wedding clothes a month interval to sew with full payment and you failed and disappoint... You dey ask me on top cloth.

If I paid a doctor to treat my love ones and he failed to do what he ought to have done and that resulted to something bad... You think I'll stand and watch?
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by seunlayi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Offpoint1:

When I gave you a wedding clothes a month interval to sew with full payment and you failed and disappoint... You dey ask me on top cloth.

If I paid a doctor to treat my love ones and he failed to do what he ought to have done and that resulted to something bad... You think I'll stand and watch?
will you assault him, hit him on the head....?

As a graphic designer working for me for 10yrs and I gave you a job now and you messed up with it, in will rather ask you unofficially what has gone wrong with you not attacking you.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by Offpoint1: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
seunlayi:
will you assault him, hit him on the head....?

As a graphic designer working for me for 10yrs and I gave you a job now and you messed up with it, in will rather ask you unofficially what has gone wrong with you not attacking you.
There's different between "Messing up a job" and "not doing a job"

You messed up my job, understandable... You failed to do it, we have a problem.
Re: DPO Slaps Oyo Tailor, Charges Him To Court Over Poor Job by umer77: 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
I am very happy to see this post because
it is very useful for me because there is so much information in it.
I always like to read quality and I'm happy that I got this thing in your post.
Thanks for sharing the best article post. [url]visit https://www.earningrich.com [/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. / Engagement Inspired Look (before And After Pictures) / Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.