Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki (19212 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Malian Miner Denies Ownership Of Building, Urges Investigation / Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by inioluwa95491: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2020
UN should not forget to also investigate the looting of their office/ properties in Cross River
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by laidima88(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2020
humilitypays:
Let Trump win first, by then, we will ask the lifeless one about the youths he killed at Lekki toll gate. After that, foolish Wike will start warming up to join Laurent Gbagbo and co at Hague grin grin

Let them pray harder for Bidden to overturn the situation, if not......Buhari is going shocked shocked

iPod miscreants,
so Trump is ur Lord and savior, u are not even ashamed of ur slave mentality. ass licker.
when will u be a man
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Aboki99(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Nonsense from a nonsensical organisation! The lives of the innocent police men and women do not matter to this nonsensical org and its nonsensical supporters!:
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by tesppidd: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Shooting that nobody died. Is it still a shooting
We want names of those that died. They said 78 people were shot but I have seen the list of the 78 undecided
My brother I tire ooh.

If you talk now it will be as if You're not sympathetic with the 2 confirmed deaths and the remaining wounded.

These people are still chasing CCTV upandan.

When the simplest thing to do is just to name the identities and addresses of the people that were massacred.
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by favor914: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2020
humilitypays:
Let Trump win first, by then, we will ask the lifeless one about the youths he killed at Lekki toll gate. After that, foolish Wike will start warming up to join Laurent Gbagbo and co at Hague grin grin

Let them pray harder for Bidden to overturn the situation, if not......Buhari is going shocked shocked
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, that was how it was in 2016, let Trump win he will give us Biafra? Just a pity that all those people who lost their lives in the so called ENDSARS riots died for nothing, did any of the promoters, or organizers of the chaos, die or go to prison?
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by favor914: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2020
tesppidd:
My brother I tire ooh.

If you talk now it will be as if You're not sympathetic with the 2 confirmed deaths and the remaining wounded.

These people are still chasing CCTV upandan.

When the simplest thing to do is just to name the identities and addresses of the people that were massacred.
Don’t be sympathetic the people that deceived them to their deaths, are at home with their own families, the deceased were warned, do not be the person they will be talking about after everything has settled down, what a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by olajide8(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2020
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=26468&LangID=E

The should go and investigate the killing of blacks in america o jare - and they should also send election monitors to america as trump declared himself winner while the election isn't concluded
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by lakesider(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lol
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by pacespot(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
While I support every bit of allegations and investigations regarding the lekki toll plaza massacre, and the oversight function of UN and ICC towards this, Nigerians should be very careful about pushing the matter into the point of exposing their leaders into the manipulative tactics of these international cartels with vested interests in mostly of Western countries.

I'm just a little bit conscious about how the scenario could pan out very quickly. While I want all the soldiers involved in the lekki massacre of unarmed EndSARS protestors to be brought to justice, I don't want a situation where the Western powers could use the ICC prosecution as a political leverage against Nigerian leaders. We are very much aware about their stance through IMF and world bank in devaluing Nigerian naira, in which president Buhari had objected to in most parts. They might just be seeing this ICC litigation as a good opportunity to power home their demands against Nigerian government.

Donald Trump's republican party was massively voted for in the ongoing elections in USA despite his shortcomings in handling the covid-19 pandemic and some other issues. Americans voted for Trump because of his populism view of the economy. Now the republican party has regained the majority seats in both the Senate and Congress and Trump is on course to win the white house. These are the people who are against international organizations like IMF, WTO, WHO, etc unless it serves only American interests. So Nigerians should be very careful of what they call justice in terms of ICC and UN because the politics of the world is not as it used to be pre-Trump. There are far more nationalistic views of geopolitical dimension than friendly international diplomacy these days.
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
ultimateyankee:

Fool stop spamming every thread .
mynd44, again and again.
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Blakenails(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
We await Adamu Garba surely he will sue UN cheesy grin grin grin
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by pquaver(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ihatemumu:

We will spend our lifetime defending APC and PDP, If a leader isn't performing, Nigeria need to start impeaching them whether APC or PDP I don't care, the future of Nigeria is far more important than attaching sentiment

Then in your remarks make it unloopsided. U sounded as if Buhari and APC alone destroyed Nigeria from the paradise it was prior to 2015.
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by Ihatemumu: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
pquaver:

Then in your remarks make it unloopsided. U sounded as if Buhari and APC alone destroyed Nigeria from the paradise it was prior to 2015.

APC and PDP are the same, they haven't worked since 1960. Also we won't move forward if we keep blaming our past, the question Nigerians are asking is What's the plan for the future? And not just blaming.
Re: UN Urges Investigation Into Shooting Of Peaceful Protesters At Lekki by pquaver(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Ihatemumu:

APC and PDP are the same, they haven't worked since 1960. Also we won't move forward if we keep blaming our past, the question Nigerians are asking is What's the plan for the future? And not just blaming.

Nigeria people are also part of the problem but the refuse to see it. Nations are built by the people. Are Nigerians ready to sacrifice and give what it takes to build a worldclass nation? I don't think do..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times / Oba Akiolu, Gbajabiamila And Owoseni At Eid Prayers / FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.