Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court (52285 Views)

Current Update On The United States Election Count. / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Lionelbhass(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..

The US should humble herself and come to Nigeria and learn from the Alpha Male himself...

I will not take the opinion of unpatriotic elements seriously. cheesy

And to our foreign brothers and sisters here, welcome to the new Nigeria, the Pride of the world.. cheesy

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
No offense but this your write up here has no sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by AngelicBeing: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..

The US should humble herself and come to Nigeria and learn from the Alpha Male himself...

And to our foreign brothers and sisters here, welcome to the new Nigeria, the Pride of the world.. cheesy

Hian savages everywhere, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, nonsense and Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by abc115: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2020
Liposure:
I always thought america practise best democracy in the world. maybe i was wrong
Yes...One of the best .... unlucky to have egocentric President. US System will always works no matter Who is the President because of Checks and Balances

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by 6digitscomrade: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:

The laws are simple , once you are on the line after polls ends you get to vote

Anyways what Trump the con is worried about are the mail in votes and he knows people sending in mail in votes are people scared of covid 19 and they would definitely vote against him

may God continue to enrich ur brain matters bro u will someday in no distant time reap the fruits of ur on record discerning prowess.. people who believe not in covid , myopic and obnoxiously ignorant won’t understand shit .. most Americans that will vote trump again and again are only swayed by his arrogance and obscene comments �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2020
princemillla:
The way and manner some Nigeria dey carry us election for head self u will think the next president is going to serve Nigeria more than usa

Just like BBNaija, this is a temporary distraction from the realities of being and living in Nigeria!!!

So, don't blame them too much. grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Wizvicky(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

wetin did one smoke. awon buhari sympathizers. mofo

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by enemyofprogress: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2020
I still don’t understand why US allowed INEC to conduct election for them Nothing good comes from INEC. Now they have gone to cause confusion in the US

4 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Old fools always dragging power!! Let see how it gonna go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Seyzcham91(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
nonsense!

The best trash i came across since i been on here
SilverNorGold:

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by ufotty2001: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Nigeria election is far better than this US election.. by now trump would have used Kaduna and Kano votes to win this election..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by mannyiyke: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
pwettybella:
This world is really coming to an End soon, i am foreseeing uprisings worldwide and Nigeria will not be left out. May God have mercy on his children.

It's not true.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Simeon88(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
99thEnemy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Okay... Your lengthy attempt at sarcasm is well noted!!! Thanks for trying!

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Ebenezer202I: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Liposure:
I always thought america practise best democracy in the world. maybe i was wrong
if Trump doesn't win this then apparently the election was rigged

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Greatlee54: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

you need a brain check

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by fof1: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Akhirastriver(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Amugbo grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Ournolly: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Trump had already prepared for this, that's why he barricaded white house, and added extra security

The real loser here are the Republican that handed over their Political structure to Trump

Postal Voting started as far back US Civil War, No one is complaining till Trump started losing in 2020

You are clearly ignorant if you are clinging on this.
Pennsylvania alone gave him 20 and he is destroying Biden on that state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Afamed: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!! The white house was barricaded as s security measure against Antifa and Black lives matter that started making trouble the moment Trump took florida ...Trump is winning this despite heavy electoral malpractice from the satanic dems
Stop your lies.
Whitehouse house had already been barricaded before the announcement of the results as early as yesterday morning. Live on BBC. Lying IPoB

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Bgetto: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Bad market for Amaka
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by TecM0: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
6digitscomrade:
may God continue to enrich ur brain matters bro u will someday in no distant time reap the fruits of ur on record discerning prowess.. people who believe not in covid , myopic and obnoxiously ignorant won’t understand shit .. most Americans that will vote trump again and again are only swayed by his arrogance and obscene comments �

Amen
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by idahme(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Please calm down young man, u need lots of rest.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by 6digitscomrade: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
noble2faith:

As in ehn, my brother! The thing shock me like shocker lo shey beat yi!
awa no lo gbo beat yen ta den gba heat yi �
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Antoeni(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Buhari should by now issue a statement warning Donald Trump not to interfere with the electoral process of the U.S elections. He must remind him that Nigeria is watching keenly and anyone who tries to subvert the process will be blacklisted

8 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by cococandy(f): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2020
stagger:

If a mail was time stamped before Nov 3, it is good to go.
if dRump had his way, any mail-in ballot would be discarded. He has been trying for months to cripple the usps so that mail votes will be harder to come in this season.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Every vote must be counted sir or else Nigeria will be far better in comparison
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by ocelot2006(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Oh boy.....did we export INEC "consultants" to the United States?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by GavelSlam: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2020
We no go gree.

cheesy
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by midehi2(f): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

who be this thing sef \tongue

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by olatuns2017: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2020
aremuforlife:

Same logic as pdp

They are already planning for that in 2023

PDP won't accept 2023 elections

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by steeltrust: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2020
I don't just like dis guy
a migrant who feels he owns America

Nigerians supporting trump y’all should be ashamed of yourselves. None of trump policies has favored Nigeria and Africa as a whole and y’all are praying he wins?
I smh

4 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by GavelSlam: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2020
Lionelbhass:

No offense but this your write up here has no sense at all.

Even now as you can see Amricans making a mockery of their very own democratic system, your subservience wouldn't let you appraise them for what they are.

Shameful.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Matenneh Kromah, A Soldier Wears Hijab On Duty In Liberia (pic) / Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.