Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court (52254 Views)

Current Update On The United States Election Count. / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by dadavivo: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Make Democrats win first then court later. Nigerian style
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by UncleHaba22: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2020
G
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Starzo: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2020
funny enough he did same thing in 2016 this one take time sha
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by oluwaseyi0: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2020
nm
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by SirJerrie(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Is Trump in any way related to our very own Supreme-Court Governor?

4 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by labodeolu(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..

The US should humble herself and come to Nigeria and learn from the Alpha Male himself...

I will not take the opinion of unpatriotic elements seriously. cheesy

And to our foreign brothers and sisters here, welcome to the new Nigeria, the Pride of the world.. cheesy

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Seun please we need a "dislike" button on nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by hakeem4(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2020
He wants to be the supreme court president

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by stanliwise(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..

The US should humble herself and come to Nigeria and learn from the Alpha Male himself...

And to our foreign brothers and sisters here, welcome to the new Nigeria, the Pride of the world.. cheesy

Coming from a retard

3 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by lastempero: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Ovoko30:
Trump is just a funny man, from results so far, trump has won most of the mail votes and he will definitely win the election. Fear too dey worry trump. He is the winner of the election

It's a game by trump.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by jericco1(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Stale undecided

3 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Liposure:
I always thought america practise best democracy in the world. maybe i was wrong

.. you were wrong? or you never understand personality Trump carries? I think you have Buhari in ur backyard, Study him. Trump is replica of ur own bubu, Trump blames everything but himself.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by bluefilm: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
This news is making me so scared right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by GGfadar(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
U R SO SICK

SilverNorGold:

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Unified07: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS
CORRUPTION SHALL NO LONGER BE RISEN OVER RIGHTEOUSNESS
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by francis5051: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

you just saying nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump will win.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Incandescent(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You must be high on portharcourt weed

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by muykem: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is high on hard drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by mukthar2000(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Don't worry this is what would happen las las.

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by freshMallam1122: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
Trump should not accept any rigged election that doesn't declare him winner
abokinerians

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by demandtruth: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2020
He'll loose Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, Maine.
All the above takes Biden to 270 already

He losses Michigan, he has no path to 270 .

Currently, North Carolina is not sure for him.

PA too, he'll loose by the time absentee ballots are counted.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by saajus: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2020
He just wants to cause tension.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!! The white house was barricaded as s security measure against Antifa and Black lives matter that started making trouble the moment Trump took florida ...Trump is winning this despite heavy electoral malpractice from the satanic dems
YOU MEAN SHUT UP (WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR HOME TRAINING IF YOU REALLY HAVE ONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by CelestineNelson: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2020
princemillla:
The way and manner some Nigeria dey carry us election for head self u will think the next president is going to serve Nigeria more than usa
You don't understand the game of world power that is why you think USA Election does not concern Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Burgerlomo: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2020
saaphiere:
It is well.

Amen!
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by sageer1706(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is sounding like our typical politicians here in 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Gloriagee(f): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2020
U are a CLOWN!!!

SilverNorGold:

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by NwaliE01: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May your life ever be peaceful as Nigeria Elections under PMB.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by solidstone9ja: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2020
One fool spotted quote author=SilverNorGold post=95672150] cheesy.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by ipobarecriminals: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2020
grin he better call Biden and congratulate him

4 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by ignis: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Over confidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Donald Trump Revokes U.S Pro-Abortion Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.