Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court (52257 Views)

Current Update On The United States Election Count. / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by frowland(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
They want to pull a Buhari on Donald Trump
But it won't work .

Buhari's and Northern political ideology are mainly Conservatives (Northern Supremacy, Owning the supreme court and all govt establishments same ideology as Donald Trump's and Co (White Supremacy, die hard far right wings etc.
Unlike the liberals who I see their political similarities with southern Nigeria.
Before you go out there supporting anyone like headless chickens, at least first know your political leaning.

Mind you, I supported Donald Trump in 2015 against ALL odd. Shame those that were for Hillary back then have all of a sudden aligned themselves with Trump. Seems we are neither here nor there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by oxiide22(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2020
.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..
The US should humble herself and come to Nigeria and learn from the Alpha Male himself...
I will not take the opinion of unpatriotic elements seriously.
And to our foreign brothers and sisters here, welcome to the new Nigeria, the Pride of the world..
God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by GavelSlam: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2020
pwettybella:
This world is really coming to an End soon, i am foreseeing uprisings worldwide and Nigeria will not be left out. May God have mercy on his children.

Your world abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by chris51(f): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2020
princemillla:
The way and manner some Nigeria dey carry us election for head self u will think the next president is going to serve Nigeria more than usa

I wonder oo. Our naija people will go for visa and no show. Let's not carry American matter on our heads.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by chris51(f): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2020
chris51:

I wonder oo. Our naija people will go for visa and no show. Let's not carry American matter on our heads.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by pretyval: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2020
The peaceful election was done under President GEJ not this dictator we have.... All saw what happened when he ran for second term against Atiku.... in his words "I will make this country ungovernable for him if I lose"

SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..

The US should humble herself and come to Nigeria and learn from the Alpha Male himself...

I will not take the opinion of unpatriotic elements seriously. cheesy

And to our foreign brothers and sisters here, welcome to the new Nigeria, the Pride of the world.. cheesy

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by oxiide22(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2020
frowland:

Buhari's and Northern political ideology are mainly Conservatives (Northern Supremacy, Owning the supreme court and all govt establishments same ideology as Donald Trump's and Co (White Supremacy, die hard far right wings etc.
Before you go out there supporting anyone like headless chickens, at least first know your political leaning.
.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..
And to our foreign brothers and sisters here, welcome to the new Nigeria, the Pride of the world..
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by oxiide22(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up !!! The white house was barricaded as s security measure against Antifa and Black lives matter that started making trouble the moment Trump took florida ...Trump is winning this despite heavy electoral malpractice from the satanic dems
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by GavelSlam: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
if Trump doesn't win this then apparently the election was rigged

grin grin
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by oxiide22(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Liposure:
I always thought america practise best democracy in the world. maybe i was wrong

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by killuminati(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
gassbee:
Please whose duty is it to declare the winner of any US presidential election
it's INEC nah

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Igie4kings(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2020

TecM0:
cool

Trump had already prepared for this, that's why he barricaded white house, and added extra security

The real loser here are the Republican that handed over their Political structure to Trump

Postal Voting started as far back US Civil War, No one is complaining till Trump started losing in 2020

To understand a typical Trump Supporters mindset watch the Video below, Yahoo boys don't joke with Trump supporters because they are very gullible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-dannQQ0Q

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by felzokugo(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..

And to our foreign brothers and sisters here, welcome to the new Nigeria, the Pride of the world.. cheesy

Chai! Ndi nmadu sef. I laff u in swahili.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by samuel414: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2020
oxiide22:

Shatap you mean the fraund that took place called Election, you must be a Northerner or benefiting from this Gov
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by busariabeyx24(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2020
A Joe Biden presidency could be on the horizon. Whatever Donald Trump says, the outcome of the presidential election is still in the balance, as vote counting continues. The world waits to hear. In this moment of uncertainty, responsible and accurate reporting has never mattered more.

This is a chaotic, precarious presidential election steeped in misinformation. The result will have decade-defining consequences for the world – for global democracy and progress. Transatlantic ties, superpower relations and the climate emergency are all in the balance.

Now is the time to support independent journalism that stands for truth and integrity. Free from commercial or political influence, the Guardian can report fearlessly on critical events, bringing you a clear, international perspective.

Support from readers funds our work, motivating us to do better, investigate deeper, challenge more. It means we can keep our quality reporting open for everyone to read, and protects our independence. Every contribution, however big or small, makes a difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Dreyton36: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
The only difference between Trump and Buhari is their skin color difference

2 Likes

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by 147abbey(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

u get sense at all

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Trump had already prepared for this, that's why he barricaded white house, and added extra security

The real loser here are the Republican that handed over their Political structure to Trump

Postal Voting started as far back US Civil War, No one is complaining till Trump started losing in 2020

To understand a typical Trump Supporters mindset watch the Video below, Yahoo boys don't joke with Trump supporters because they are very gullible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-dannQQ0Q

I done die for laff Donald dumb people
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by GavelSlam: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2020
King44:
Baba is about to be relegated so he wants to pull a Buhari on Americans I laugh

You mean an Atiku.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Igie4kings(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2020
Receive sense and stopping comparing in a goatish manner!

quote author=oxiide22 post=95674608].. I keep on saying it.. Una too dey overhype the US for nothing.. Compare the peaceful, transparent and mature elections conducted in Nigeria, under the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari with the disastrous, immature and shady election currently going on in the US, and you will agree with me that the Nigeria electoral system is far more advanced than that of the United States of America, under Buhari's administration..
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by TecM0: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2020
positivevibez:
I done die for laff Donald dumb people

Trump knows them very well and he rides on their gullibility

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Sicilyjoe: 11:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Hhmmmm. No besmall matter

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by ajl: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2020
We need to go check the blood line of Trump. Maybe his great great grandfather was a Nigerian politician.

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Psoul(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2020
princemillla:
The way and manner some Nigeria dey carry us election for head self u will think the next president is going to serve Nigeria more than usa

May be you don't know.
The outcome of American election will affect the whole world.
That is why people get worried, especially, Africans.
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Martinez39s(m): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2020
This election is between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris (Senile Joe Biden is just a figurehead, a trojan horse for Kamala the potential first female president).

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by cococandy(f): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Xisnin:

It is rare to find someone who dislikes Trump and Buhari's behavior. It is usually one or the other.
I dislike both of them. People seem not to be perceptive but there’s a striking similarity in both of their governments . Starting right from when they began running, their governing styles and their followers.

Both Trump and Buhari got elected on the wings of hate. And by that I mean, their predecessors were both minorities in their given countries. This didn’t sit well with their born-to-rule, cult-type of followers. It never did from the beginning of the time when Goodluck or Obama ran. For a typical Trump or Buhari supporter, it’s better for the country to burn to the ground than for someone who belongs to the minority group to be in leadership.

While the country is obviously burning ( see Nigeria currently and see USA in it’s current shameful state), these cult-like zombie-type supporters will rather follow the leader to the grave than admit that everything is wrong with the direction the leadership is taking them. It’s like a mindless zombie fest.

Sprinkle in religious intolerance on both sides. Shameless Christians who support someone like Trump and people who support Buhari because he’s a Muslim, I don’t see a difference.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by cococandy(f): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2020
Dreyton36:
The only difference between Trump and Buhari is their skin color difference
. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by cosse(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2020
demandtruth:

He'll loose Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, Maine.
All the above takes Biden to 270 already

He losses Michigan, he has no path to 270 .

Currently, North Carolina is not sure for him.

PA too, he'll loose by the time absentee ballots are counted.
Lost arizona already
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by cosse(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=Martinez39s post=95675107]This election is between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris (Senile Joe Biden is just a figurehead, a trojan horse for Kamala the potential first female president).[/quote)
any justifications,proof,valid argument for your conclusion...
I have noticed a lot of pple on this thread lack knowledge of international politics
Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by cococandy(f): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2020
frowland:

Unlike the liberals who I see their political similarities with southern Nigeria.
Before you go out there supporting anyone like headless chickens, at least first know your political leaning. .

Well here’s someone else who sees it

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Will you keep quiet
Did you see any bullion van moving to Jagaban house in US ? Did you see security harassing electorates? Can't you see peaceful protest going on in white house now without police harassment.? Have you seen any lost of life?
Right now your president is busy arresting and freezing the accounts of #EndSars protesters. What a shame !! GEJ allowed him and his gullible followers to protest freely in 2015 without been harassed. look at Ganduje from North , who fired his aid because he said something against PMB. The era of democracy is far gone . Even his Lai Mohammed is looking forward to crack down social media. Check the United States citizens insulting their president freely, Trumps enjoys that on Twitter . But try it in Nigeria, You would be dead before 24hrs .

1 Like

Re: Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court by Tunde835(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2020
cool
SilverNorGold:

U better don't embarass us on twitter with this rubbish u just wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Rockets, Torpedoes: Photos From North Korea Massive Live-fire Artillery Drills. / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.