Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning (10908 Views)

9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) / Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / Yahaya Bello Gets 47 Votes And He Is 47 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nancy1986:
China covi virus was what made mail in ballot ruin trump win now democrats can send in fake ballot by mail

Supreme will do justice to that; we are going there to have those fake ballots canceled.

2 Likes

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by TecM0: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
Supreme court will cancel many mails in ballot.

Kikikikiki hahahaha this is funny

Many Republican seats at the Senate and House would also be cancelled should mail in vote be cancelled

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by Openbusiness: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

* Michigan is already at 48.6% Bidden 49.9% Trump, both are on 2 million votes mark,. By the time Mail in votes start getting sorted and counted Trump is lossing Michigan

* Biden leads in Wisconsin, even without mail in ballots

Trump should stop whining and let Mail in Ballot resume

Absentee votes are already being counted since yesterday. No big deal on it. And Michigan have you seen the voting charts, even the Black dominated cities like Detroit and Flint voted for Trump. I think they are tired of dirty poisoned water grin
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by olusegun60036: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wisconsin 10 votes- Biden currently winning. But I still give it to Trump!!
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by somehow: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nancy1986:
China covi virus was what made mail in ballot ruin trump win now democrats can send in fake ballot by mail

So Republicans can't do the same?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by TecM0: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Absentee votes are already being counted since yesterday. No big deal on it. And Michigan have you seen the voting charts, even the Black dominated cities like Detroit and Flint voted for Trump. I think they are tired of dirty poisoned water grin

Biden is leading Michigan

Check again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by GavelSlam: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
Supreme court will cancel many mails in ballot.

Justice Mary Odilil would pass the verdict.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by TecM0: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:

Justice Mary Odilil would pass the verdict.

"Injustice " Mary Odili from Mbaise Imo State you mean

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
The best candidate have my support

1 Like

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by GavelSlam: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:

"Injustice " Mary Odili from Mbaise Imo State you mean

grin
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by Openbusiness: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:

Biden is leading Michigan

Check again

And Nevada is still looking good for Trump. Just about 8K votes margin with plenty counting still going on. If Trump can snatch Nevada, even if he loses Michigan and Wisconsin, Trump will still win.

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by tammie24: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
I guess it's safe to say Trump has won

No wonder voting was stopped

1 Like

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by IVORY2009(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
tammie24:
I guess it's safe to say Trump has won

No wonder voting was stopped

They better do well now ooo, otherwise, boys will enter street ooo grin grin
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by TecM0: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
And Nevada is still looking good for Trump. Just about 8K votes margin with plenty counting still going on. If Trump can snatch Nevada, even if he loses Michigan and Wisconsin, Trump will still win.

8000 loss in Nevada isn't looking good tell yourself the truth

1 Like

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by salam8528: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
fixed grin
The way Trump is rigging in other places right?

2 Likes

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by Ebenezer202I: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
salam8528:
The way Trump is rigging in other places right?
you're a Northerner and a Muslim and your hate for Trump won't let you see clearly
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by FEGNO: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
flyingpig:
rigging

People like you just spewing rubbish. You think it is INEC conducting election?
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by Chimasoka: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shocking! Dangot Police Opened Fire at Peaceful Protest and Shot Protesters|| Many Dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkujlBjCh2k
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by History555: 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
What concern nigerians with us election.
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by admeenat: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
ENGINEERG:
These are the 7 remaining states that will decide the winner.
States : Electoral votes : winner

Nevada 6 votes -Biden currently winning

Wisconsin 10 votes- Trump currently winning

Michigan 16 votes- Trump currently winning

Pennsylvania 20 votes-Trump currently winning

North Carolina 15 votes-Trump currently winning

Georgia 16 votes-Trump currently winning

Ankasas 3 votes - Trump currently winning

U my friend don't know anything
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by arcis: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
flyingpig:
rigging

you think US is like Nigeria...since the result is not favouring your candidate doesn't mean the process is rigged..

1 Like

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by arcis: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
FEGNO:

People like you just spewing rubbish. You think it is INEC conducting election?

dont mind the coconut head boy. he thinks US electoral process is like INEC Process

1 Like

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by arcis: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Supreme will do justice to that; we are going there to have those fake ballots canceled.

you be Mumu i swear..you think you are in Nigeria..
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by arcis: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
you're a Northerner and a Muslim and your hate for Trump won't let you see clearly

just hear your bigot mind...so anyone against re election of Trump is a Northerner and Muslim

Sincerely you need to examine your brain..

You are a big shame to your entire family..

Ode..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
arcis:

you be Mumu i swear..you think you are in Nigeria..
Na joke o, e no reach to call me mumu nau; learn small courtesy.
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by Ebenezer202I: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
arcis:

just hear your bigot mind...so anyone against re election of Trump is a Northerner and Muslim

Sincerely you need to examine your brain..

You are a big shame to your entire family..

Ode..
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
LalasticIala
Oam4j

Rule 2 violation
Re: Us Election: The 7 Remaining States, Their Votes And Who Is Currently Winning by salam8528: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
Is Joe Biden a muslim? U think US is Nigeria where u will use useless sentiment to determine election? Not only Muslim hate Trump even his family member hate him let alone outsiders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re Racist, Lebanese Accuse Nigerian Immigration. / Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages / Boko-Haram Is GEJ's Baby - Buhari Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.