Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) (68893 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / Holy Ghost Annual Congress Topic From 1998 - 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by chukskafor(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
The church should consent and sign the letter as received, with emphasis that the money will be paid on the expiration of NOVEMBER 31st as he so demand.
Whatever year that November has up to 31 days, will be the year of payment
Sense we not kee me!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by jarrot(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Baba eye don clear grin
Religion na scam wink

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
In these Endtimes, you Hear and see all kinds of things..

If Jesus Christ should ask for all he has given to us, who will Survive?
I will
Jesus gave me nothing

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by Sampalo: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

IS JESUS YOUR OWN GOD? DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND YOUR BIBLE? YOU WORSHIP THE CREATION INSTEAD OF WORSHIPING THE CREATOR. I SORRY FOR YOUR SOUL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by nayolight(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Money wey don reach heaven
Abi oooo
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by Iamthoney(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
Fundamental Human Right. In saner climes this guy could win a lawsuit.
How will he achieved that please enlighten me����������
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by webmaster99(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
You’re so much stronger than your excuses
Don’t compare yourself to others. Be like the sun and the moon and shine when it’s your time.
Don’t Quit and Don’t tell everyone your plans, instead show them your results.
I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
“Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.”
Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll off you.”
This is a reminder to you to create your own rule book, and live your life the way you want it.
If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.

cheers!
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by Kay25(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
He wasnt given God the money before na if you know the amount you have given.God no dey do thrift and credit make someone tell am pls
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by naija4life247: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

God gave us everything, not Jesus. You cannot incriminate Jesus because He never said He was/is God. Our Father in Heaven is a jealous God, don’t give HIS Glory to anyone else so that you will not be unfortunate on the judgement day because Jesus will deny you.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
November ends on 30th NOT 31st as stated in the write-up.

Hope this is not Fake news
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by Charly68: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Another APC member manifesting in Kenya ..
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by dannex4adx(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

My brother, e shock me too o!

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by petitejolie(f): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
The hustle is real
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by ciencee(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Waitforit:
What is coming to Nigeria, only God will help us. I'm not keeping naira anymore... I don jejely convert my cash to usd. Naira won't exist very soon
Guy pls. educate me on this (ciencee@yahoo.com)
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by SexytorresE(f): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sure they should pay it . I wish I can request for mine as well, but here in Nigeria they are too religious unless a Muslim will Be the judge grin
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by SexytorresE(f): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Who took it there undecided you have proof ?
majamajic:
grin grin grin

Money wey don reach heaven
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by Dminister(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
One of the funniest things I have read on this forum. Someone just realized he busy wasting his time attending the wrong church. There are good churches out there that one can attend without regrets.
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by CaptMarvel(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
If I'm the pastor I'll tell him to return all the blessings he has received from the church since he joined.

I'm sure he must have been testifying of how God has been good to him in the church, so all those blessings he should return it and he will be refunded.
Shey o loun stupid ni, lolz! grin
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by authority2006(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Well. No big deal here. He should have proof of payment and I am sure he can be refunded. It never left his heart and had no business leaving his hands but thank God he came back to his inner consciousness. Good riddance in advance.

We know sey everything na scam already. When he was giving, was he or anyone for that matter ever issued a recept?
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by onoja12: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jesus dey collect money,abi him need money?

quote author=Righteousness89 post=95677771]In these Endtimes, you Hear and see all kinds of things..

[/quote]
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by koolaid87: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hence why he's not asking Jesus but his Church.

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by BananaPeel(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
This is serious.

How on Earth was he able to keep a record of all his monetary contributions for a 18 years?

I'd say, the earlier he begins to count them as losses, the better for him because the bottom line is that nobody forced him to give a dime. Regardless of the ridiculous lengths some church leaders go these days to squeeze out money from their members, at the end of the day, it's up to the person to decide if he'd let them get anything from him.

So let him not bother wasting time, effort and even more money to press any charges because none of the reasons he listed here would hold water in a law court.

God bless.
Does your Pastor squeeze money from members of your church? Do you even attend church? So, you are a normadic church goer that goes from church to church to know how pastors cajole members to part with their money. Something must be wrong with lots of church critics.
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
proof of payment, proof of offering or receipt of offering

If he can provide any of these he will get refunded
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by Osidazz19: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lmao
He finally came back to his senses.
We still have millions of senseless Nigerians worshipping their pastorprenual GO slave masters.

1 Like

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by Osidazz19: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness89 post=95677771]In these Endtimes, you Hear and see all kinds of things..

[/quote][/s]

Never fails.

Trash as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by Mayeldah(m): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
I am not in support of what the man is asking for, but come to think of it.

The way these pastors bully people from the altar emotionally and otherwise to make you feel God is angry with you because you didn't drop money eeh!!!

Before God will judge members for not dropping their money or tithe in Church, I believe he will first throw some of these pastors who manipulate messages to obtain money from members to the deepest of hell first.

The Gospel messages of our time have been greatly and erroneously commercialized
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by OvisFranko: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
Fundamental Human Right. In saner climes this guy could win a lawsuit.
HOW?
Was he forced to give the offerings at gunpoint?
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by OvisFranko: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Osidazz19:
Lmao
He finally came back to his senses.
We still have millions of senseless Nigerians worshipping their pastorprenual GO slave masters.
Came back to his senses?
Make I laugh in Thai.
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by OsuIgboIpob: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]In these Endtimes, you Hear and see all kinds of things..

[/s]
Which JESUS?
How many of you did Jesus gave something?
You must be very stool peed and out of your mind.
Nonsense!

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by OsuIgboIpob: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sampalo:

IS JESUS YOUR OWN GOD? DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND YOUR BIBLE? YOU WORSHIP THE CREATION INSTEAD OF WORSHIPING THE CREATOR. I SORRY FOR YOUR SOUL.
That boy is a complete Ree tard.
Just ignore him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by CocoaOla: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Churches reinvest the money in other business too calm down
Re: Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) by RedPanthar: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reveals Rapture Date - 3, 6 Or 10 Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.