Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS (36687 Views)

How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by femijay8271(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
humilitypays:
Restructure Nigeria or divide the goddamn country so every region define what religion their region want.

Hausa-Fulani guys love fight.....they like picking up knife at slightest provocation and they are not that strong when real fight breaks out.

Let it be known to all that Igbos are one of the fearless and bravest tribes in Nigeria!

Lanky Hausa-Fulani boy who doesn't have muscle due to too much kunu and fura will be thinking he can face a well built and overfed Igbo boy......just because one Mallam in Borno mixed one useless concoction he calls jazz abi juju for him that makes him feel he is untouchable, I laugh at you guys......go and ask, Igbos have their own potent African jazz, its Christianity that's making Igbos to let go of all those things.....go and ask about powerful shrines in Igbo land that prevented Nigerian federal troops from entering their communities during the civil war in 1967.......guns refused to function......made soldiers powerless......these Northern guys know that Igbos are ready to deal with their fuckup any day, any time but we preach peace does not mean we don't have craze in our heads.

Just few IPOB boys without any gun overpowered a batallion of Nigerian armed soldiers and Police plus Hausa-Fulani hoodlums to the extent they had to start calling Abuja, Abuja calling Wike, Wike calling all barracks in Rivers State to please hurry and save them from few unarmed IPOB boys, so imagine if there is full war......Boko Haram is just a childsplay, a single tribe that challenged the rest of Nigerian tribes and held them in a fierce, deadly civil war for 3 years should not be ruled out......imagine if one tribe in Nigeria face Igbos, if one rat in that tribe live to tell the story, then call me bastard angry angry angry

All the things the Bishop said in the video are facts!

I will keep saying it everyday, it is Yorubas and some cowardly tribes in the South that's making these troublesome people up north to be taking Southern Nigerians for a fool angry angry

pls correct your statement...not the Yorubas but some Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by seunayantokun(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
If the Sultan has a good analysis of the sermon, let him put it forward so that we can see what was wrong with it. He must juxtapose it with all the efforts of the sultanate office to ensure justice for Christians killed in the north and churches destroyed there and never allowed to be rebuilt.

People who are supposed to be fathers of the country delight themselves in a bloodletting menu.

They have been misinformed because they are not good students of history. They have an islamisation agenda which will produce more poverty and evils. They don't know the demons that are pushing them don't have favourites, they suck any available blood.

One thing I am sure of is: God who rules in the affairs of men shall give to them measure for measure in Jesus' name, amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Kingrefreshed: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
naptu2:
This is one of a series of videos posted by the Catholic Bishop of Nsukka, Most Reverend Godfrey Igwebuike Onah, to his YouTube channel on October 21. The theme of the homily was about the End SARS protests and the situation of the country, but I believe that it is this particular clip, in which he talked about mosques in Nsukka and churches in the north, that offended a lot of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxwTa5TbKAU

Fake News!
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Carlylepneuma: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
gaetano:
Igbo Muslim grin grin. I can't imagine a chukwuemeka slamming forehead on top colored mat. Seems strange to me grin

But if them give this people chance for South East and South South, they will wake up one day and ban alcohol consumption in the region.
so ur only problem is for alcohol nt to be banned? Noted.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
This sultan is stupid. Is bishop not right?? Moreover, what he said is not connected to the burning of mosque. They have been looking for a way to destroy this man. It won't work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by 2016v2017: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
bolanto24:
Nothing must happen to him... How many northern Muslim clerics have been arrested for hate messages or because they don't televise their own?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by 2016v2017: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
But when their Aboki children kill people they won't say anything. Herdsmen come to mind. Wolf in Sheep clothing
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by obama30: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/sultan-to-igp-dss-interrogate-bishop-onah-over-attacks-on-muslims-in-s-south-s-east/amp/

He didn't say anything wrong, christian organization i mean can should come into this issue very sharp. he have right to preach in church. Nnsuka is not Muslim town or state. why should the woman refuse to pay the keke operator at first place? why did Hausa man first stab the keke operator instead of telling her fellow northern woman to pay.

Igbo's should not fold hand and allow a jihadist from Sokoto to speak commanding words that can demoralize the spirit of Nnsuka people to start living as stranger in the ancestral home. This Jihadist did not care about what cause the fight but always planning blaming game. why shifting the issue to preaching made in the church? which law permit a Muslim to check what a cleric preaches in his church. we the christian oraganization and south East cannot allow this to happen. I did not comment in support of crucification of the pastor so i don't care the action of Mr. Seun the nairaland management, the truth need to be told and the right question need to be ask. If there's anyone sowing the seed of division here is the Jihadist in the name of Muslim leader from north. who did he think he is to dictate who preaches in the church and what he preaches. he have never raise his voice when terrorist burn down mosque in many part of north. he only interested when mosque is burn down at Nnsuka because youth at Nnsuka is not suppose to defend them self when someone from north attack him in his ancestral home and run to hide in the mosque.

Mr. Abubaka who do you think you are to insult igbos for speaking against a preacher at Nnsuka and even call for your foot soldiers in police to go after him. we want to tell you that times have past when the north dictate for others because your errand boy is in Abuja. let see how can and others southern organization allow this intimidation to happen. your there when all your brothers are busy playing blame game on protest that go round Nigeria as Igbo protests. But if you think to put fear into Igbo's not to burn mosque next time your people Bleep let it be known to you that you just light the fire. Churches and Igbo's has been killing at north since 1945 and you think you can carry on the killing even in Igboland and go free.

That cannot happen, just expect more destruction if your foot soldiers in form of security agent do the north wish, yesterday was Yerima and today is abubaka next will be from presidency because Igbo's are not suppose to defend them self. what you people are looking for will soon be serve you with turn around. there insult to igbo's will be all over naira land but our own comments will be restricted because i don't know whom this media works for

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by ThatFairGuy: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Animal in human skin is what you are
It this not an insult? mynd44
why was my report to you deleted why this insult was left not to talk of penalizing the violator?
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
obama30:

He didn't say anything wrong, christian organization i mean can should come into this issue very sharp. he have right to preach in church. Nnsuka is not Muslim town or state. why should the woman refuse to pay the keke operator at first place? why did Hausa man first stab the keke operator instead of telling her fellow northern woman to pay.

Igbo's should not fold hand and allow a jihadist from Sokoto to speak commanding words that can demoralize the spirit of Nnsuka people to start living as stranger in the ancestral home. This Jihadist did not care about what cause the fight but always planning blaming game. why shifting the issue to preaching made in the church? which law permit a Muslim to check what a cleric preaches in his church. we the christian oraganization and south East cannot allow this to happen. I did not comment in support of crucification of the pastor so i don't care the action of Mr. Seun the nairaland management, the truth need to be told and the right question need to be ask. If there's anyone sowing the seed of division here is the Jihadist in the name of Muslim leader from north. who did he think he is to dictate who preaches in the church and what he preaches. he have never raise his voice when terrorist burn down mosque in many part of north. he only interested when mosque is burn down at Nnsuka because youth at Nnsuka is not suppose to defend them self when someone from north attack him in his ancestral home and run to hide in the mosque.

Mr. Abubaka who do you think you are to insult igbos for speaking against a preacher at Nnsuka and even call for your foot soldiers in police to go after him. we want to tell you that times have past when the north dictate for others because your errand boy is in Abuja. let see how can and others southern organization allow this intimidation to happen. your there when all your brothers are busy playing blame game on protest that go round Nigeria as Igbo protests. But if you think to put fear into Igbo's not to burn mosque next time your people Bleep let it be known to you that you just light the fire. Churches and Igbo's has been killing at north since 1945 and you think you can carry on the killing even in Igboland and go free.

That cannot happen, just expect more destruction if your foot soldiers in form of security agent do the north wish, yesterday was Yerima and today is abubaka next will be from presidency because Igbo's are not suppose to defend them self. what you people are looking for will soon be serve you with turn around. there insult to igbo's will be all over naira land but our own comments will be restricted because i don't know whom this media works for

You have said it all, let them touch the Bishop ka nkita lachaa fa anya.

That mumu tweeting rubbish should be fished out. Enemies within

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by edetic: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
and also part of the problem we're facing in this country, why should sharia law be part of the Nigerian constitution?
naptu2:

Sharia law has been in the constitution since 1960. It is part of customary law.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by edetic: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
what is the connection between bishop onah's message and the squabble between the keke rider and his passenger who later called her brothers to attack the keke rider.[quote author=2016v2017 post=95689157][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by edetic: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
and that is wrong, because the laws in the bible are not in any place entrenched in the constitution of Nigeria.
edetic:
and also part of the problem we're facing in this country, why should sharia law be part of the Nigerian constitution?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mr naptu are you a foot soldier for arewa muslims? Why are are you the messenger sent to deliver this to nairaland? Are there no notherners to drliver their grievance here?

I hate southerners that act as voice of righteousness for north. How long have ndigbo cried and moaned about religious persecution in north, and do you highlight such complaints so arewa can see it?

A 70yr old Igbo woman was killed on religious ground. Many Igbos have lost businesses because arewa say they cannot sell beer.

Southerners are themselves errand boys for destruction os south. Wike comes to mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Kirchoffs: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

It this not an insult? mynd44
why was my report to you deleted why this insult was left not to talk of penalizing the violator?
I really pity you honestly, mynd44 the guy definitely doesn't understand sarcasm
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by mc0zwald: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
oxiide22:
you won't succeed fanatics infidels, hypocrite
tongue
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Balofariojames: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
It's high time the Christians realize that they need to talk on issues concerning them. That's why they're there for.
How many people have been arrested in the north for killing Christians over the years?.
Let us all participants in politics, it's not a sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by DrMuzungu(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
How about first investigating the deaths of all Christians in the north-east, motherbleeper?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Carlmax(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
forgiveness:
Did he incite violence in the video above?

No where in the video was violence incited, except muslims don't even want us to mention their religion again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by ewigmee: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Queseda:
The fake Bishop needs to be taught a lesson. Nigerian Christians are majorly hypocrites, they never practice what they preach

That will be after sultan is taught lessons for his odd altrances. No respect and regard for others, but you "force" it from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by amuwo1980: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
May God punish this sultan , idiot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Okwyjesus(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
naptu2:
This is one of a series of videos posted by the Catholic Bishop of Nsukka, Most Reverend Godfrey Igwebuike Onah, to his YouTube channel on October 21. The theme of the homily was about the End SARS protests and the situation of the country, but I believe that it is this particular clip, in which he talked about mosques in Nsukka and churches in the north, that offended a lot of people.

Everything here is pure and true. Truth is bitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
forgiveness:
Did he incite violence in the video above?
p

No, he did not.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
KosiGee:
I don’t care what anybody thinks...Uthman isa Tochukwu should be flogged till his skin peel off his bones. What sort of biased report was that??

“The Muslim Hausa lady paid her fare but keke man was satisfied and he was going to beat the lady. The lady invited her brother who threw blows with the keke man and over powered the keke man leading to keke man landing on the hospital?!!!

What nonsense! No mention of an angry relative of the lady pulling a knife and stabbing the keke man!!

That fool needs to be dealt with. I thought I was the only one that read him hide the stabbing aspect.

He claimed the Hausa overpowered the Keke man. Imagine the nonsense al takiya (lying to defend Islam is not sin)

I blame those Enugu and Ebonyi tolerating these monsters.

Let him come Anambra and claim Igbo Muslim, ka alu mee ya.

Once they brainwash them with those cult book, they start misbehaving
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by adekolaelect(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
But when their Aboki children kill people they won't say anything. Herdsmen come to mind. Wolf in Sheep clothing
sense must fall on you by force.

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by jrusky(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
I supported the cleric 100% he has not said anything wrong but said the undiluted truth.

We can't carry on deceiving ourselves Nigeria has broken to pieces under Buhari.

Pls in Kaduna all those churches that were attacked and destroyed what did the bitch Sultan said about it?

Christain that are being slaughtered on daily basis in Kaduna pls what has the bitch Sultan said about it?

Pls they should let that man be. Ayo Oritsejafor tried to defend christain he was attacked infact they fizzled him out completely, Apostle Suleiman stood his ground they brough Otobo bitch to silent him but failed, Oyedepo stood for christain they went and said they want to be in charge of churches accounts just to wreck him pls we can not go on like these let the muslim in Nsukka build it back or raise money to build it. As it is in Kaduna for christain so it is now for Nsukka muslim.

Do me I do you man no go vex. Muslim don't want to tolerate others they should not expect others to tolerate them as well.

Fact is fact. Love peace and peace will be reciprocated back to you. Fact!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by BRAINCRASH(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
naptu2:

I have watched over and again,....I am yet to see what is inciting in that Video.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Prophet777: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
For your information, nothing must happen to him. What about the RCCG christian preacher who was murdered cold blooded by the muslim clerics after warning her not to preach in their vicinity in Abuja couples of years ago... She was gruesomely murdered and nothing happened.

What about another one who was murdered in Kano? Has any arrest or prosecution been made?

You will be shielding your own while calling for the head of others to be roasted.

What does he said wrong pls?
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by olisaEze(m): 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
I don’t understand, where’s the hate speech? Where did he call for violence against Muslims or burning of mosques? What did he say that is a lie there? "If SARS is so helpful in the North and vile murderers in the South, then the standards are not the same for both regions". Na lie before? Abeg Sultan goan continue with ur stargazing jaré, u no get point!
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Aemmaboos(m): 5:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Why will sultan utter such stupid word. What connect the sermon and Hausa boy starb Igbo boy. How many times have thus sultan condemned killings by Fulani herdsmen in south east and south south. Shame on you. Nigeria problem is religion, nepotism and selfishness. If anything happen to the bishop, the sultan will be question for it.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Elfaris(m): 5:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Jonathan39:
I don't expect an illitrate to know better, but I will try as much as I can to educate you, check the world terrorist index, fulani herdsmen are 3rd on the world ranking of terrorist grin grin

lmao Mr professor, it's spelt illiterate and not illitrate. And we all know who that word fits perfectly: dummies who follow a deranged Coward far away in another man's land. And who think they are descendants of some so-called special breed. lmaoo
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by morisnewrain(m): 6:12am On Nov 05, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Is this how you want it? let's face reality, if Hausa should avenge this in the north, even bishop kukah, an Hausa man and a native of sokoto would take out of it. pls let's embrace peace and peace always. Nigeria first in our thinking would help us as a people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Asari Dokubo: Peter Obi Is Deceiving Nigerians With Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.