Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) (40891 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by j3r3myk3n(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
HMMMMM undecided
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Good move
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Charlievids(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
awww, such a cutie! I want to hear good news about our police everyday.

don't forget to dance guys and watch out for the imposters among us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwfG9FdhAc0
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Omoslim26: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lovelies1:
End sharia law anywhere For a better place to rent, quote me
Oh my God sharia why did you do dis to dis innocent poor girl why why why

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jakpon:
Have you ever wondered why the Rapid Response Squad is apparently the most effective and people friendly unit of the Police? It's because the unit is funded and partially controlled by the Lagos State government through the LSTF. Those who argue for the decentralisation of the Nigerian police, would find RRS as a good example of what can be achieved with state police

grin

Hisbah is also a wonderful state policing initiative!

grin

Oga, na for state wia de pipu get brain o!

1 Like

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Aisha Yusuf...

Aisha Yesufu.

thank God ❤

1 Like

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by tweakdude1: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Thanks RRS grin
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
More positives like this and we can comfortably say "Police is our friend".
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Coldie(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
olatade:
grin
LoL... Which kind of Sanctions?
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
EndSarss:
Ok, noted. what's her name and phone? make we chat

Reread what you just wrote and ask yourself if it sense worthy

1 Like

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by davillian(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dave0116:
RRS has always being a different breed.

I wish they can turn all rrs personnel to swat

1 Like

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Birdborg: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lovelies1:
End sharia law anywhere For a better place to rent, quote me
why do u say that? sharia law is the best ooo
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by steeltrust: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jakpon:
Have you ever wondered why the Rapid Response Squad is apparently the most effective and people friendly unit of the Police? It's because the unit is funded and partially controlled by the Lagos State government through the LSTF. Those who argue for the decentralisation of the Nigerian police, would find RRS as a good example of what can be achieved with state police
u re right my brother

even in Edo state
they re d most organized set of pple in npf

I totally support u bra
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Asour: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jakpon:

While I am not for or against regional/state policing arrangements, You shouldn't always look at the best examples of a concept to justify its existence. That is just, well, very obvious.

The course of decision should be to weight the worse possible examples (e.g The state could become highhanded and overreach with these powers) against these good ones and agree as a society if the trade-off is beneficial.

Every decision is in itself a trade-off.

1 Like

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oin grin

Thank God for her safety. But big girl like this can't give any vital information asides her name I guess she is up to 9-10 years old.
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Butoneday2(m): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mermaid lipsrsealed
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by webmaster99(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
You’re so much stronger than your excuses
Don’t compare yourself to others. Be like the sun and the moon and shine when it’s your time.
Don’t Quit and Don’t tell everyone your plans, instead show them your results.
I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
“Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.”
Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll off you.”
This is a reminder to you to create your own rule book, and live your life the way you want it.
If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.

cheers!
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Chris2863(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
You made a very good point here and permission to copy
Jakpon:

1 Like

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by davit: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
How did she get there?

1 Like

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Chris2863(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Jabioro: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
olatade:
grin
Which Zimbabwe..she can't a rat..
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Xxpress(m): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jakpon:
Most news about the unit is good news. They are a good example to other police formations.

1 Like

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by harmony75: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
thank you RRS Weldone �
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by RedPanthar: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by raphy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
we'l.done to them I hope the family will.locate her soon.
make them carry her go hospital so them go do correct check on her if her puna.has been tamperd with.

u never can tell smsll girls.n follow follow.
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by JIMMY1393: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
It must be young Aisha Yesufu that time travelled to warn the present Aisha Yesufu

Akamu brain...how will her past self come and warn future self
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by codedphyness(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
good one from the RRS
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by dederocs(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Congratulations on the rescue but we're still angry with you people. So many innocent bloods you guys murdered in the past and present are crying out for Justice.
stop living in the past.
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hmmmm, how did she even got there?
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by kayo80(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bkayyy:
It must be young Aisha Yesufu that time travelled to warn the present Aisha Yesufu

Best comment grin grin
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by kayo80(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
inoki247:
i trust SARS dem go arrest the gurl. First thing dem go ask her na her phone....

LMAO!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. / 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. / Is She A Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.