Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) (40900 Views)

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Mycoin(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Another Aisha Yusuf
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by kayo80(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
davit:
How did she get there?

Very strange. Very very strange. I can't even think of anything. How did a little girl like that get to Third Mainland bridge, that early in the morning. Someone said maybe she time traveled from the past.
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
It's obvious she's running away from molestation,harsh guardians.... the govt or charity houses should please take care of her
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Elmander1983(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
The good guys made in where? grin
Abdulazeez99:
Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) have rescued a stranded girl on Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

A tweet by the group on Wednesday said the girl identified herself as Aisha Yusuf.

The RRS urged the public to inform her relatives about her whereabouts.

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1323923558825865216?s=19

Meanwhile, the Inspector-General of Police Mohammed Adamu visited Lagos on Tuesday to assess the level of damage following the vandalisation of police stations across the state.
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by gracechellar(f): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Congratulations on the rescue but we're still angry with you people. So many innocent bloods you guys murdered in the past and present are crying out for Justice.
Rrs are not the people you should be angry with
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by dstar01(m): 10:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Well done to the officers of the RRS. God bless Tunji Disu.

Business Success Secrets unveiled:

There is no way to eliminate all the risk associated with starting a business. However, you can boost your chances of success by adequate preparation and planning. The starting point will involve you answering some salient questions:
1. How well can you handle different sorts of people ( In business, you will meet the good, the bad and the ugly!)
2. How good is your decision making strategy? (In business, those who are good at making good and incisive decisions are usually successful)
3. Do you have the emotional and physical stamina to start and run a business? (Starting and running a business of your own can be physically and emotionally demanding.
Those who can stand the heat usually pack up midway
4. How good are you in terms of organizational skills, time management and planning skills? (Business involves lots of planning, organization and time management). If you can't juggle between running your own family and your business or organizing your account books, staff or taking inventory of stocks...then you need to reconsider going into business.

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Glory be to God owoda tigers no see diswan na 9 months after we for dey hear...

one bit of sense you don't have
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Asapchris(m): 12:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Nazgul:
Congratulations on the rescue but we're still angry with you people. So many innocent bloods you guys murdered in the past and present are crying out for Justice.
pga RRS are better than NPF. They are not the killing citizens. Infact I have never heard bad comment on them
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by itelima: 5:54am On Nov 05, 2020
Good job to the men on duty.
Thank God the police found her first.

Ritualist and vampire's would be like #we failed again#
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Kehinderichard(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2020
this is RRS and not the regular police.
Nazgul:
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by bewla(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Smellymouth:
Thank God
For what their so many mentally on stable people in Nigeria

All thanks to the Government......

We dash them human rights

no be me they talk
na Nigeria government they talk

1 Like

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by ElValiente(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2020
olatade:
grin

Not in billion years grin grin med oo
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Pact2: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2020

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Lovelies1:
End sharia law anywhere For a better place to rent, quote me
are you an agent?
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Lovelies1: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Herrymax:

are you an agent?

Yes
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Lovelies1:

Yes
i don check your profile na House agent i need no be land agent
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Lovelies1: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Herrymax:

i don check your profile
na House agent i need no be land agent

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha you just left my mouth open am trying to cover it

Wait o, you could have just tell me the location you are interested in
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2020
Lovelies1:

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha you just left my mouth open am trying to cover it
Wait o, you could have just tell me the location you are interested in
bro i just need a mini flat to rent around sango ota, nothing big.
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Lovelies1: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Herrymax:

Ok I will make connection let me see
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Lovelies1:

OK sir.
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Lovelies1:

OK sir.
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Lovelies1: 4:05am On Nov 07, 2020
Herrymax:

OK sir.

Sorry, I only have a house for sale at Sango OTA

Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Lovelies1:

Sorry, I only have a house for sale at Sango OTA
OK sir
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Clonepops(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Herrymax:

Have you seen a place,.. What's your budget
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Clonepops:

Have you seen a place,.. What's your budget
no, budget 150k
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Clonepops(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Herrymax:

no, budget 150k

call me 081 668 905 63
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Clonepops:

call me 081 668 905 63
is this your whatsapp number?
Re: RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) by Clonepops(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Herrymax:

is this your whatsapp number?

yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge / I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. / 13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.