Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. (40901 Views)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by neo25(m): 6:37am On Feb 16, 2022
Hi all a friend of mine tells me he sees his wife always in dreams with another strange Man like she is married to him and he as the husband would stand by and watch them both like a stranger in that dream.

They both have been married for 10 years now but these dreams have been occurring at least every week since last years November 2021.
Can anyone please advise, both the Spiritual and Physical implications.

Thanks.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by MoneyGoDrop: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2022
Some will say spirit husband and they won't be wrong. He should go spiritual and ask questions.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by donbachi(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2022
She took blood oath with another guy before meeting u.

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by jimmyolasun: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2022
Day time husband, night time side nigga...

319 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by naija4life247: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2022
jimmyolasun:

My Nigga, do you want to make Heaven like this? grin grin

Are you the night husband?

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Ndidi2: 8:42am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:
Hi all a friend of mine tells me he sees his wife always in dreams with another strange Man like she is married to him and he as the husband would stand by and watch them both like a stranger in that dream.
They both have been married for 10 years now but these dreams have been occurring at least every week since last years November 2021.
Can anyone please advise, both the Spiritual and Physical implications. Thanks.
might be seeing another man.
Check well
Naso l de dream about my husband then .
The dream will be so real that when l told him he will say which girl.until l caught him.
Pray God will expose whatever it is.
Naso l do 3 days prayer bc on my own l couldn't have caught him d way l did but God did d magic.

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by MufasaLion: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2022
It ain't spiritual. The nigga probably is suspecting the wife for infidelity and his subconscious mind is making him to believe so.

Y'all should stop being ignorant.

213 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by MufasaLion: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Ndidi2:
Check well
The dream will be so real that when l told him he will say which girl.until l caught him.
Naso l do 3 days prayer bc on my own l couldn't have caught him d way l did but God did d magic.

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by baby124: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
It ain't spiritual. The nigga probably is suspecting the wife for infidelity and his subconscious mind is making him to believe so.

Y'all should stop being ignorant.
Gbam grin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by MufasaLion: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2022
baby124:

Gbam grin.

Pastors and religious leaders will keep feeding fat until people start being logical.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2022
May be your wife don dey sedibalabala grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Saintmary(f): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2022
Ndidi2:
Check well

'God did the Miracle'

He doesn't do magic.

Btw, how did you resolve the matter?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Eben91: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Always remember the judgment day before you make statements grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Amazinggrace71: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by DamnnNiggarr: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
shocked

You didn't marry your soulmate, the woman God specially made out of your ribs for you.
Your may have married her because of her physical look or maybe as a result of a mistake (pregnancy out of wedlock)made which made you unable to know the woman you're married to. That woman belongs to another man, simple.
that's the meaning.
I might be wrong though!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Baba u dey suspect her, your mind no dey comfortable with her fidelity and their is tendency that your wife dun dey Bleep another dick, its normal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by chloride6: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
You need to stop seeing your stupid friend.

He needs to cure his malaria ASAP..
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Stevenson20: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
Why not come out and tell us that its you @ op.
I have nothing to tell you now, let me sit down and wait for the elders to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by SirJerrie(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
I don't Know why you're a side-nigga at night....

What I'm sure of is that if this man becomes President we're all doomed. lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Crusadee: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2022
It's an evidence of insecurity by the man, you are more likely to keep dreaming of what you keep thinking about.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Aworldofsurpris: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2022
lipsrsealed angry
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by tellwisdom: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2022
Be Rubbing her Yansh with groundnut oil every morning. sad
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by McOluOmo: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:

Thanks.
u are the one.....Comrade

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by SILVERLINES: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2022
wink
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2022
You need a one-on-one chat with your wife. Try and describe the person to her and see if it rings any bells.

Or you seek spiritual help. Recurrent dreams really mean something

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Iseoluwani: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2022
Wait oooo. Your friend or you

Jokes apart.....
The spiritual controls the physical

Your friend should seek God personally
Study what his wife does in the day, her attitude, behavior, her speech also. What she does with her leisure time.... This could be a pointer to who she is or what she is
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Heffalump(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2022
neo25:
Thanks.

The only person that has spiritual interpretation of this dream is oga Righteousness89.
Have you cried him
Re: I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. by Luckysbab: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2022
chloride6:
You need to stop seeing your stupid friend.

He needs to cure his malaria ASAP..
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Pictures That Describe Your Saturday Mornings Growing Up. / Is She A Wife Material? / Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.