Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

#ENDSARS: It Won't End - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: It Won't End (483 Views)

'nigeria Won't End Me' - Last Tweet Of Young Man, Oke Killed By Stray Bullet / #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) / #EndSars : It's Time To End The Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: It Won't End by Ryan03(f): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
We are all shouting endsars up and down, killing policemen and burning stations. After all these, when everywhere is calm, nothing will change, little by little, things will go back to the way they were.
Things have to be put in place for the reform to be effective else it's all going to be wasted efforts
1: ALLOCATION FOR FUEL AND REPAIR OF VEHICLES: It's a sad thing to note that patrol Vans are given to divisions but no fuel and no allowance for repairs. Lol, what does that mean? You are simply asking them to source for funds to do these things. Will the money come from their pockets?

2: TAXING OF DIVISIONS AND BUYING OF CASE FILES: In all divisions and police formations, the personnel's there are to pay for the running of the station such as fueling of station generator, generating find taxes to stations which is taken to state headquarters etc. Also case files are not being provided, it is sold to divisions by the headquarter so how do you expect IPOs to give it out for free?

3: RETURNS: This is a common term in the police force. It means money generated from road, bail etc and is remmitted to the DPO of the division. The DPO have a monthly Target to the CP, he must meet up monthly. The CP will them remit to those above him and the circle continues.

Let's forget about increment of salary for now, if these things are not taken care of, increment is useless. Will the police men use the increased salary to remit as return?
The IGP and all senior officers should stop being hypocrites and tell the citizens the truth. If they are not scared, why not allow the rank and file to protest? Why not allow them speak to the press? If they are caught doing any of this, they will face dismissal, you keep threatening them with dismissal and mutiny. At the end of the day, you sacrifice them as scapegoats to the citizens.

We have bad policemen, but if these things are put in place, alot of them aren't bad at all. They are simply doing the job you sent them.

So many thing I want to talk about but will write more later. Let's face this for now
Re: #ENDSARS: It Won't End by YoonSung55: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: #ENDSARS: It Won't End by ceejayluv(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Anyhow the govt wan do am ooo. All we know is that the random profiling, false charges, extortions and senseless killings should stop.
Else......

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: It Won't End by boyjo: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ryan03:
We are all shouting endsars up and down, killing policemen and burning stations. After all these, when everywhere is calm, nothing will change, little by little, things will go back to the way they were.
Things have to be put in place for the reform to be effective else it's all going to be wasted efforts
1: ALLOCATION FOR FUEL AND REPAIR OF VEHICLES: It's a sad thing to note that patrol Vans are given to divisions but no fuel and no allowance for repairs. Lol, what does that mean? You are simply asking them to source for funds to do these things. Will the money come from their pockets?

2: TAXING OF DIVISIONS AND BUYING OF CASE FILES: In all divisions and police formations, the personnel's there are to pay for the running of the station such as fueling of station generator, generating find taxes to stations which is taken to state headquarters etc. Also case files are not being provided, it is sold to divisions by the headquarter so how do you expect IPOs to give it out for free?

3: RETURNS: This is a common term in the police force. It means money generated from road, bail etc and is remmitted to the DPO of the division. The DPO have a monthly Target to the CP, he must meet up monthly. The CP will them remit to those above him and the circle continues.

Let's forget about increment of salary for now, if these things are not taken care of, increment is useless. Will the police men use the increased salary to remit as return?
The IGP and all senior officers should stop being hypocrites and tell the citizens the truth. If they are not scared, why not allow the rank and file to protest? Why not allow them speak to the press? If they are caught doing any of this, they will face dismissal, you keep threatening them with dismissal and mutiny. At the end of the day, you sacrifice them as scapegoats to the citizens.

We have bad policemen, but if these things are put in place, alot of them aren't bad at all. They are simply doing the job you sent them.

So many thing I want to talk about but will write more later. Let's face this for now

Nice points.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: It Won't End by TheEnlightenedO(m): 5:09am On Jan 17, 2021
Ryan03:

Got banned on the thread temporarily; the only charges I ever pay are withdrawal charges, I buy using the buy order option and I set it for a limit order to buy at a set price usually a few kobo or hundreds below market price or higher than depending on how fast I want my order to get filled up, I however don’t pay a penny for this. PM me your WhatsApp number and I can show you how it’s done... if you buy straight off the express buy option you end up paying thousands in fees and if you order at market price you pay a %, so best to buy using the limit order option it’s free

This is in relation to your question about buying on Luno...

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: It Won't End by Ryan03(f): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

Got banned on the thread temporarily; the only charges I ever pay are withdrawal charges, I buy using the buy order option and I set it for a limit order to buy at a set price usually a few kobo or hundreds below market price or higher than depending on how fast I want my order to get filled up, I however don’t pay a penny for this. PM me your WhatsApp number and I can show you how it’s done... if you buy straight off the express buy option you end up paying thousands in fees and if you order at market price you pay a %, so best to buy using the limit order option it’s free

thank you so much sir. This is my WhatsApp number 07052425638
Re: #ENDSARS: It Won't End by Ryan03(f): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

good evening sir. I am still waiting for your reply sir. 07052425638

(1) (Reply)

SNATCHED BAG: What Can Be Done? / Nairaland Moderators Need To Be Moderated / Tanker Explodes While Offloading Diesel In A Petrol Station In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.