Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour (72061 Views)

China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election / Trump Complains Obama Has More Twitter Followers Than Him, Jack Dorsey Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by codemaniacs: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
zz

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by adioolayi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
kilonshele101:
e don red!!! cheesy

IPOB won't like this

No actually....E don BLUE grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Ustec: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
The only people I pity in all these are gullible Christians that Satanists and Muslims manipulated not to vote enmasse for Trump. There are children shall be freely raped and sodomized by Satanists and Jihadists Muslims would need have a filled day killing Christians without any World Power to stand up for them. Rapture is all I pray and wait for now. Can't wait to leave this satanically manipulated evil World.
Mr righteousness89, how market grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by ORIENTATION101: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
Shameless brazen rigging using imaginary mail in votes ..
cry me a rivercheesy
We told you trump aint coming back.

Michigan and Wisconsin in the bag. Nevada is a done deal. Dems re in the race to take either of Pennsylvania or Georgia as icing on the cake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by ChiefSosa(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sorry to derail but, I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THAT EVANS THE KIDNAPPER GUY FOR A LONG TIME O, WHAT'S UP WITH HIM? HOW IS HIS DAY GOING?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Misterdhee1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
BanevsJoker:

How come mail in ballots only voted for Biden? Is that normal?
In the same areas where he is winning. Suddenly all the mail in ballots voted for the opposition.
And they waited to see he was winning before suddenly doing mail in fraud.
Oga most democrats supporters chose the mail-in option due to the fear of coronavirus. Trump himself didn't believe in coronavirus and has repeatedly spurred his support base to disregard fears of coronavirus, so it's obvious that most of the mail-in votes would come from democrats, while the in-person votes would favor Trump.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Schelube(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
He caused it. Why crying now. He was busy encouraging people to come out and vote while Biden keep telling democrats to use mail to send in vote, especially where you are scared of your life due to corona virus spread. US constitution allows such in most states. He should also remember that he also benefited from such electoral process.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by EleventhWeirdo: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Docodes:
He will still win
yes, in your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by muykem: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
PDP trained politicians

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by ipobarecriminals: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin blame iPOB touts.Nothing dey support dey work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by HuntSon(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
BanevsJoker:

How come mail in ballots only voted for Biden? Is that normal?
In the same areas where he is winning. Suddenly all the mail in ballots voted for the opposition.
And they waited to see he was winning before suddenly doing mail in fraud.

There's no fraud! Everyone knows how Trump runs his mouth. Mail in votes hadn't been counted and he declared himself winner already??

The mail in votes wasn't only given to Biden stop lying! It's just that many Democrats voted through MIV.... Bernie Sanders predicted this weeks ago!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Afamed: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
DukeJoe17:
Americans will soon cry like Nigerians.
Doom agent. They are here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by leisuretym: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Obrigardo:

They really don't care about Africa but their own pockets, interest and white power people.

And shame on you, I caught you grin

who cares?
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by tamdun: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Obrigardo:

trump was not running for Re-election but from PROSECUTION
Abi, after the election, his tax fraud will be exposed
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by grandlexuz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
The only people I pity in all these are gullible Christians that Satanists and Muslims manipulated not to vote enmasse for Trump. Their are children shall be freely raped and sodomized by Satanists and Jihadists Muslims would need have a filled day killing Christians without any World Power to stand up for them. Rapture is all I pray and wait for now. Can't wait to leave this satanically manipulated evil World. Let all Peadophile homosexuals and blood thirsty Muslims know that Satan is only deceiving them to think they are powerful. Satan is only using them to destroy their fellow Humanity and true Love; the only thing that would have made the World a United wonderful Place as our CREATOR originally planned it to be!

The way folks like you reason makes me doubt if we belong to same Religion. You guys are so predictable like the Pharasees. For the average African Christian anyone who carries a bible is a good Christian. Reasons why most pastors exploit their flocks to the brim.

By no standard is Trump a better Christian to Biden. However because he carried a bible he has never read for a photo op he is Americas top Christian. Biden encompasses the qualities of a true Christian. Compasionate, Kind, Humble, Faithful etc... Those are the characteristics I will like to emulate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by liverpudian9(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
He is becoming lifeless
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Afamed: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
HuntSon:

There's no fraud! Everyone knows how Trump runs his mouth. Mail in votes hadn't been counted and he declared himself winner already??

The mail in votes wasn't only given to Biden stop lying! It's just that many Democrats voted through MIV.... Bernie Sanders predicted this weeks ago!
Ignore the guy. They have taken their Nigeria mentality to US

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Soulsymbol99: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
They should check very well if INEC hand no dey dia angry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by uniqueboi1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why Yoruba people and buhari supporters want Trump to lose?
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Obrigardo: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
leisuretym:

who cares?

you did, for taking the time to change Republican to Democratic, like basic instinct at first but you just want to be a nuisance
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Jeromejnr(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
The only people I pity in all these are gullible Christians that Satanists and Muslims manipulated not to vote enmasse for Trump. Their are children shall now be freely satanically indoctrinated with sodomy, raped and sodomized by Satanists, and Jihadists Muslims would need have a filled day killing Christians without any World Power to stand up for them. Rapture is all I pray and wait for now. Can't wait to leave this satanically manipulated evil World. Let all Peadophile homosexuals and blood thirsty Muslims know that Satan is only deceiving them to think they are powerful. Satan is only using them to destroy their fellow Humanity and true Love; the only thing that would have made the World a United wonderful Place as our CREATOR originally planned it to be!

Preach it Sir.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by HuntSon(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
scholes0:
Always complaining always blaming everyone but himself.
Michigan and Nevada have flipped and that is the end.

Nigerians religiously supporting Trump are some of the most ridiculous black people to ever exist.
Anyways, bye bye Trump! undecided

It annoys me to the core!!!! Licking the foot of a white supremacist cos of religious fanatism!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Praxis758: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
This reminds me of a man called ORUBEBE

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by lavenderjade(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
The only people I pity in all these are gullible Christians that Satanists and Muslims manipulated not to vote enmasse for Trump. Their are children shall now be freely satanically indoctrinated with sodomy, raped and sodomized by Satanists, and Jihadists Muslims would need have a filled day killing Christians without any World Power to stand up for them. Rapture is all I pray and wait for now. Can't wait to leave this satanically manipulated evil World. Let all Peadophile homosexuals and blood thirsty Muslims know that Satan is only deceiving them to think they are powerful. Satan is only using them to destroy their fellow Humanity and true Love; the only thing that would have made the World a United wonderful Place as our CREATOR originally planned it to be!

you are a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Positivepoint(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
The only people I pity in all these are gullible Christians that Satanists and Muslims manipulated not to vote enmasse for Trump. Their are children shall be freely raped and sodomized by Satanists and Jihadists Muslims would need have a filled day killing Christians without any World Power to stand up for them. Rapture is all I pray and wait for now. Can't wait to leave this satanically manipulated evil World. Let all Peadophile homosexuals and blood thirsty Muslims know that Satan is only deceiving them to think they are powerful. Satan is only using them to destroy their fellow Humanity and true Love; the only thing that would have made the World a United wonderful Place as our CREATOR originally planned it to be!

So what has muslims got to do with elections of which both candidates are christians? Are u sure u re ok coz u sound insane and hate filled.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by michoim(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Fear not Sir. God is just tryna confound the so called wise like He did last time.

Your 2 time winnings(and even impeachment) had already been prophesied long time ago before you even thought of running for office.

So anyone wants to quote me anywhere.

TRUMP WILL WIN SECOND TERM.

I love this kind of faith...

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by GeneralPula: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
The only thing truly can run perfectly is his mouth

He's one clueless son of a bittttccch

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by CrazyOptimist: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
GoodBoi1:
I see much posts that total number of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin exceed the number of registered voters by hundreds of thousands. If this is true then it is fraud. Votes might be recounted or Trump will fight in court.

Absolute fake news
Do you think its Nigeria?
Do you the rigorous scrutiny the ballots pass through before they are counted?

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Atiku will win grin
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Misterdhee1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
Cry easy bro grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by HuntSon(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Afamed:

Ignore the guy. They have taken their Nigeria mentality to US

Bernie Sanders warned Trump to wait after everything has been counted so he'll not cry blue murder but he refused!

E don shock am now, many red states are already swinging blue grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks / Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.