Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour (72139 Views)

China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election / Trump Complains Obama Has More Twitter Followers Than Him, Jack Dorsey Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Jeromejnr(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
KenModi:

Crap! Kim who?? Who da hell is he?

You just go about believing every and any dumpster prophesy.

Thats how some still believe in T.B Joshua who couldn’t predict his own building’s collapse yet could predict elections in far away America. Smh! angry

Let me save your comment.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Mccullum: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump already acknowledged his defeat, it'll be difficult for him to accept defeat by heading to court, he'll succumb to pressure of accepting the peoples choice.

Congratulations in advabunce to J. Biden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Jeromejnr(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mjpem23:

Wetin concern votes casted with Kim clement?

Sheep like you sha

Let me save your comment. Since I am a sheep bah.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Mjpem23(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Then go and commit suicide
Mumu hypocrite
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by riyanxeally(f): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
tunday2020:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324004491612618752?s=19

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324007806694023169?s=19

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324012341458075648?s=19
i love joe biden pls Nigerians stop this conspiracy theories on Christian ✝️ Biden is not a demon he’s got compassion sympathy and talks like a diplomatic gentleman giving anyone glimmer of hope wat exactly does trump say ?why do u like trump if I may ask

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
kilonshele101:
e don blue !! cheesy

IPOB won't like this

hypocrisy is when you love trump for being 'Christianocentric' and preserving Christian values in the world at all cost and hate on buhari for being ethnocentric and preserving Islam values in northern Nigeria at every cost.

I'm so ashamed of my fellow Christians especially those from the east and so disappointed in my favorite nairaland gospel preacher

#hypocrisy is not Christlike

I don't give a hoot about who wins the US elections, as for you , you are a Christian wannabe
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by johhbekeboh09: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Koulture:
Cry baby grin

When we tell them they won't listen,Trump can only win nairaland likes and shares not the US elections.

People like fani kayode,Igbos,Reno will develop high blood pressure this night.

I thought Trump is sent by God and cannot be defeated. grin

E remain small Donald Trump for start World War lll
Arrogant man!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by scholes0(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
codemaniacs:

elvictor comment is the reason why some Nigerians and some Africans support Trump... leisuretym comment below is the reason Nigerians don't want b:iden to win....

Trump's ignorance of Africa is what has helped reduce t:error attacks in Africa...

If a U:S president is not going to support Africa's development then that president needs to ignore Africa which is what O:bama should have done.... instead of helping turn African countries to war zones and refugee camps....

b:iden winning is bad for African countries.

Oga there is very minimal difference between democrats and republicans when it comes to the internationall policies of the USA.

Which countries did democrats 'destrroy' in Africa that republicans won't do same?

Has anything like the Arab spring which led to the eventual US interference in Libya happened under Trumps time in office?

Have you forgotten how bush invaded the Middle east under the pretence of looking for weapons of mass destruction which they had?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
The Trumps magic...make your enemies feel good while you work out your own victory
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Kingrefreshed: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by kilonshele101(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Misterdhee1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
As for those who want mail in vote to be used in Nigeria, I hope you can see the negative effect of it in America............. If mail in could be easily rigged in an advance country like America how much more in a third world country like Nigeria
Nothing was rigged. Trump lost clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by prince088: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
Shameless brazen rigging using imaginary mail in votes ..

Lol ...
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by fineboynl(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
BanevsJoker:

How come mail in ballots only voted for Biden? Is that normal?
In the same areas where he is winning. Suddenly all the mail in ballots voted for the opposition.
And they waited to see he was winning before suddenly doing mail in fraud.
Biden supporters are not die hard fans. trump supporters are on the street voting for trump. when the mail in voters are people who don't like biden but hate trump. so they would prefer to send the mail in votes. not stressing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Oti4truth: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
DontTradeUrSoul:
They were too myipic to remember that Nobody is perfect! Not even those myopic Christians that were deceived and used against Trump, just as Nigerian Christians were manipulated to kick Jonathan out and take in the demonic blood thirsty that is now ensuring them slaughtered since 2015. The only people I pity in all these are gullible Christians that Satanists and Muslims manipulated not to vote enmasse for Trump. Their children shall now be freely satanically indoctrinated with sodomy, raped and sodomized by Satanists, and Jihadists Muslims would now have a filled day killing Christians without any World Power to stand up for them. Rapture is all I pray and wait for now. Can't wait to leave this satanically manipulated evil World. Let all Peadophile homosexuals and blood thirsty Muslims know that Satan is only deceiving them to think they are powerful. Satan is only using them to destroy their fellow Humanity and true Love; the only thing that would have made the World a United wonderful Place as our CREATOR originally planned it to be!

At the end of it all: Christians, Peadophile Homosexual Satanists, Blood-thirsty Jihadists Muslims, all shall die and face the ALMIGHTY CREATOR that put us all here. Only those humans that refused to allow Satan to manipulate them through Ego to destroy fellow humans in order to falsely feel or think they are powerful, only such that spread love and life Preservation shall be grated the awaiting Gift of Immortality. Consolation to all good and kind Souls that have refused to fall for bait and seduction of Satan to destroy fellow Human beings, we know that the SOURCE of Life shall reward us with real ability to live forever. Be paitient, our Reward is true Immortality, we shall surely live forever as JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach has proved our CREATOR Faithful.
MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by grandlexuz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
codemaniacs:

B:ush is a globalist.... there are globalists in both parties... that's why its very important for Trump to win.

Trump is not a globalist... his an Americanist...

No answer. He has done his time, let him go rest. For more info on Republican presidents go to google. Ronald Reagan bombed the Libyan presidency and killed Ghadafis daughter in 86
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by drololaaof: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
American did not develop tension for their election but Naija does,see them every second waiting for news looking up and down
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by codemaniacs: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
zz
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by codemaniacs: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
zz
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Mercisharelove(f): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
That was yesterday
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Orubebe things
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Rex777: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
The world never love good thing Mr President Trump, don't be surprised. when you won initially it was God that made it. And We love it when you stopped same sex marriage, moving the capital of Isreal to Jerusalem as you promised and other good things, Christians and other good people was happy, but many others who chose the wide road that leads to destruction will not want that and they are more on earth, wicked and blind people, they prefer their sin and innocent blood they kill be upon them and their children than to see you win, they are fulfilling their purpose and destruction will come upon them suddenly. We are waiting for the kingdom of God, where the wicked can never prevail. Maranatha.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
I STILL REMEMBER HOW OBASEKI CRIED THAT THEY WERE RIGGING HIM OUT BUYT FINALLY WE KNOW HOW IT ENDED

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by KpakpaJulaga: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
They want to rigged trump out of office through mail in vote and absentee vote, which is very easy as the election is collated at state level.. it can be easily be manipulated.

If I were trump, I will immediately organized with Russia to hack both the voters mail and the central mail collation site.

Trump should not keep quiet and accept day light rubbery and
At the bolded, was it true that Russia help rig the last election for Trump? If so, Trump shouldn't cry for being rigged out.

BTW, I was expecting your regular Epistle here.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Koulture:
Cry baby grin

When we tell them they won't listen,Trump can only win nairaland likes and shares not the US elections.

People like fani kayode,Igbos,Reno will develop high blood pressure this night.

I thought Trump is sent by God and cannot be defeated. grin

So did the fake e-pastor, righteousness89 say. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by membranus: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Fear not Sir. God is just tryna confound the so called wise like He did last time.

Your 2 time winnings(and even impeachment) had already been prophesied long time ago before you even thought of running for office.

So anyone wants to quote me anywhere.

TRUMP WILL WIN SECOND TERM.

Modified: For those asking for the prophecy, Google "Kim clement prophecy on Trump" on YouTube.

So sorry.

Your Trump presidency is now a bygone history.

But please tell him nevertheless that the Nigerian Govt is watching this US election with vivid interest.

And that they will not tolerate any manipulation or otherwise with the normal electoral process by Mr. Trump.

Or the Nigerian Govt will deny visa approval to any person involved in any dastardly intervention in the US election, including Mr. Trump and his family.

To before warned is to before harmed.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by grandlexuz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
codemaniacs:

those are republican globalists... ronald reagan was a globalist... trump is not a globalist..

Every Republican president was a globalist except Trump. The best thing to happen to Amerika after pizza.���
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by sammysmiles(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:
help tell Trump we have move from the book of lamentation to the book of acts

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Lordkratus(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ustec:

Mr righteousness89, how market grin
ol so you noticed too. I thought I was the only one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by focus7: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
cpu2006:
US democracy is in danger grin grin grin

Anytime an election is not favouring your candidate the democracy is in danger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by Goshen360(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyGr_huFMh4

If you don't know how election works in the USA, listen to people who have been it in for ages. Its not rocket science
Re: Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour by grandlexuz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
membranus:

So sorry.

Your Trump presidency is now a bygone history.

But please tell him nevertheless that the Nigerian Govt is watching this US election with vivid interest.

And that they will not tolerate any manipulation or otherwise with the normal electoral process by Mr. Trump.

Or the Nigerian Govt will deny visa approval to any person involved in any dastardly intervention in the US election, including Mr. Trump and his family.

To before warned is to before harmed.

Hahahahaha. You have said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks / Obama's Health Care Bill Is a Harbinger of the Mark of the Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.