Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Wahala As A Woman Proposed To Ned Nwoko, Says "Can't Wait To Give You Twins". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wahala As A Woman Proposed To Ned Nwoko, Says "Can't Wait To Give You Twins". (561 Views)

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala As A Woman Proposed To Ned Nwoko, Says "Can't Wait To Give You Twins". by nairafamedotcom: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ned Nwoko keeps been bothered on Instagram by one woman esthersky_77 who claims to be his 7th wife in a few days coming.

This lady has professed her love for Ned Nwoko the more when she reacted to his latest Instagram update. The lady promised to give Ned Nwoko a set of twins.
You see how my baby keep winning and doing well… .. baby boy keep making ur 2021 wife to be proud .. am so proud to b ur 7th or 8th wife .come 2021….. Can’t wait to give u twins… Cos I have twins in my tummy.���� Soon to be Ned nwoke wife …. Regina turn ll expire 2020 December…. From 2021 it’s gonna be Ned and Esther Sky…Amen. .���� @princenednwoko

See his reactions below grin
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/wahala-as-woman-proposed-to-ned-nwoko.html

Re: Wahala As A Woman Proposed To Ned Nwoko, Says "Can't Wait To Give You Twins". by Ever8090: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Na waooo...money can attract all sort of things,.
See as Ned wey resemble wall gecko dey attract fine women around the globe.. grin

1 Like

Re: Wahala As A Woman Proposed To Ned Nwoko, Says "Can't Wait To Give You Twins". by Enudapan: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Nah u sabi
Buh maybe he wouldn't Marry oh
Cos Mr ancestors just like other ancestors
Love young virgins
Re: Wahala As A Woman Proposed To Ned Nwoko, Says "Can't Wait To Give You Twins". by dollarstays: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
the remix of primary school runs..wey you fit use sweet and pencil attract your crush...dis one de use twins ....makes me wonder why God allowed eve to finish that apple
Re: Wahala As A Woman Proposed To Ned Nwoko, Says "Can't Wait To Give You Twins". by illicit(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
This man with opolo eyes....

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A “gorilla” / Lekki Shooting: DJ Switch Knocks Lai Mohammed, Says He Is Misinformed / Comedy is not a Career for just Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.