Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Please What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Should I Do (450 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do by Londonland: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
I lost my phone recently and I don't know how it's possible for the person that stoke able to apply loan with my details on my phone, now those company are texting my contact telling them to tell me to pay loan

Imagine the loan I know nothing about, 21k in this hard time,

They are really tarnishing my reputation, I have contact the network provider to block the SIM card wish I believe they be done so

25k was even deducted from my account by the fraudster,

Please guys help me out
Re: Please What Should I Do by nifemi25(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Send an email to the loan company to know the name on the account that was used to borrow loan. Take the name and account number to your bank for proper investigation
Re: Please What Should I Do by Londonland: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
nifemi25:
Send an email to the loan company to know the name on the account that was used to borrow loan. Take the name and account number to your bank for proper investigation
ok thanks I will do that
Re: Please What Should I Do by bobokeshington: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
YOUR STORY DOESN'T ADD UP... WE WANT TO SEE PROVE...
Re: Please What Should I Do by Londonland: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
bobokeshington:
YOUR STORY DOESN'T ADD UP... WE WANT TO SEE PROVE...
what type of prove bro?
Re: Please What Should I Do by SPOLO(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Na scam.
I do receive calls and message from one number and one nonsense scammers like that till i warned the caller never to try it again or i will track the number and sue him.

Since then i stopped receiving rubbish scam messages from them.
Re: Please What Should I Do by Justmye26: 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Londonland:
I lost my phone recently and I don't know how it's possible for the person that stoke able to apply loan with my details on my phone, now those company are texting my contact telling them to tell me to pay loan

Imagine the loan I know nothing about, 21k in this hard time,

They are really tarnishing my reputation, I have contact the network provider to block the SIM card wish I believe they be done so

25k was even deducted from my account by the fraudster,

Please guys help me out

The loan company might not be legit...might be a fraud in the name of loan company cos everything really don’t add up...

You should try freeze every transaction on your bank account for now and do proper investigation on the whole thing

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise. Long Distance Relationship / How Can I Ban Someone On Nairaland? / MTN NG Youtube Bundle Cheat To Browse & Download Unlimited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.