Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,356 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers (2306 Views)

Strike: We Haven’t Exempted ASUU From IPPIS – FG / Strike: We Will Explore Other Options If ASUU Remains Adamant - Ngige / ASUU STRIKE: We Have Reached Agreement With Lecturers – FG (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by ManLikeL: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
We are ready to resume – Lecturers

The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, has said its members are ready to end the seven months strike only when lecturers’ demands are met.

Prof Moyo Ajao, Chairperson of ASUU in UNILORIN who spoke at a press briefing on Wednesday said lecturers are ready to return to their duty post but they won’t work on an empty stomach.

Represented by the Ibadan Zonal Coordinator of ASUU, Prof. Ade Adejumo, Ajao said lecturers will return to work when the government to releases their withheld salaries, remit the check-off dues of the union to the rightful owner.

He said: “We are ready to suspend the strike as our children too are tired of staying at home but we cannot work on empty stomachs while politicians’ homes and warehouses are filled with palliative materials that they don’t even need.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/11/04/ASUU-strike-we-are-ready-to-resume-lecturers/?espv=1
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by ManLikeL: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Xixtie(f): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
I can't be the only one who's tired of ASUU's daily rants, am I?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Yahksbiz(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
are you sure they are holding this meeting at all. how come the same old messages every time.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Only if FG settle them
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Old junk recycled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Ebenezer202I: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xixtie:
wow so this one is a student?
Been wasting all my time responding to an undergraduate
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Dreamliner787(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
We students are also ready to resume, So end your fucking strike already!!
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Xixtie(f): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Ebenezer202I:

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j

Rule 2 Violation
Violation of what exactly?
Do you have problems with comprehensions?
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by adesile8697: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
:Your mom was probably still searching for a man when I was done with masters not even B.Sc. You just wish.SeunOam4jRule 2 Violation
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by usmanbaba(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
I wish federal government can just sack all this selfish lecturer.
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Xixtie:

Your mom was probably still searching for a man when I was done with masters not even B.Sc.
You just wish.
Sharap there, u re still a student

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
usmanbaba:
I wish federal government can just sack all this selfish lecturer.
U are devoid of common sense
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Uyi168: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
Mtchew

U are also an undergraduate man.
A student of uniben to be precise.
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Ebenezer202I: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Uyi168:

U are also an undergraduate man.
A student of uniben to be precise.
probably you're mixing me up with someone else.
Check my posts well and you won't see any trace that I'm a student.
For the record, I'm a civil servant cool
Be guided.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Adonis86(m): 1:40am On Nov 05, 2020
Government should abolish ASUU and conduct fresh recruitment nationwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Xavie(m): 4:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
Mtchew
lol cuz you've graduated you are better than her wahala for your mentality... her life can be 100% better than yours sef
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Shutupthere: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2020
Xixtie:
So they shouldn't enjoy a befitting career because you want to go to school. When you graduate hope you get treated like them and the consumers of your services complain about your ineptitude when you protest for your right
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by ghettowriter(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2020
ASUU & FG should just pick 3 of thier members to face each other in a duel. Whoever wins will have his wish granted.
Re: ASUU Strike: We Are Ready To Resume – Lecturers by Diidef12: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2020
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,BTC&ETH..
We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.of up to 10% every day for the total of 15 days period

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B

(1) (Reply)

Dr Good Luck Jonathan Resumes Work As University Chancellor / American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land / Jamb Closing Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.