Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land (2130 Views)

Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / A Warning To Igbo University Students, Don’t Join any Protest / How To Find The Square Root Of ANY Number Instantly In 3 Secs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by raskymonojendo2: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2023
A renowned #African American computer wizard, Dr Emmitt McHenry, who developed the .com code for Internet E-Mails, has traced his origin to #Igboland, Ohaneze Ndigbo Worldwide has said.

The group said that McHenry, who is the Chairman and CEO of Defense Manufacturing, has finally reconnected with his Igbo ancestry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by TemplarLandry: 7:15am On Aug 29, 2023
cheesy
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Tunde835(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2023
One thing about all this is i used to feel neutral about igbos but after coming in contact with the guys on this forum you have definitely lost my respect.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by raskymonojendo2: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2023
Igbos to the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by AustineE1: 7:35am On Aug 29, 2023
Welcome back!home is where the heart is.

2 Likes

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by raskymonojendo2: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
One thing about all this is i used to feel neutral about igbos but after coming in contact with the guys on this forum you have definitely lost my respect.

You should seek family deliverance and look for the root cause of your problems in life

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Bluntguy: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2023
Welcome home, bro.

1 Like

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Tinububalls: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
I won't eat today because of this your comment, I really do give a bleep that someone hates me.
Oponu.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by gapinfotechgurg: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy

The group said that McHenry, who is the Chairman and CEO of Defense Manufacturing, has finally reconnected with his Igbo ancestry

https://www.gapinfotech.com/best-seo-company-gurgaon
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Abuventure: 8:03am On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
who cares many igbos don't even know that you exist

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by christejames(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2023
That's beautiful, he should equally invest at home to feel more at home...

Welcome to the family nwanne!
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by christejames(m): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:

Do you even have respect anywhere?

Even outside this tribalistic forum? Keep fooling yourself Mr Bigot. Igbos will always be higher than you and your ilks, ewu!

8 Likes

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by MrBroke(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2023
Nigeria and inferior complex with tribalist mindset na 5 & 6
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2023
Iyamuri sonto undecided,They don start again lipsrsealed
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by HussenAdul: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2023
Igbo Amuka grin

The get all. The good, best, bad & ugly!
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by tydi(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2023
Igbo Amaka.
Is he just fat or round figure
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by raskymonojendo2: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2023
tydi:
Igbo Amaka.
Is he just fat or round figure

He is ok
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Flangelo12: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2023
He invented what?

Which kain scam be this one again?

grin
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by LikeAking: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2023
We don tire for news like this….
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Tunde835(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2023
Abuventure:
who cares many igbos don't even know that you exist
Really a lot of igbos i know in real life definitely know i exist
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2023
These people are slowly trying to steal African American stories and make it about themselves. They don’t have much to be proud of so now they want to steal African American success stories
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Tunde835(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2023
christejames:

Do you even have respect anywhere?

Even outside this tribalistic forum? Keep fooling yourself Mr Bigot. Igbos will always be higher than you and your ilks, ewu!
Im not saying i dont respect you. Im just saying that any respect i might have had have been significantly affected by your rantings and irrationality
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by DevilsEqual(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2023
How does this help the life of an average Igbo person

If presidency of a nation cant help the Igbos, shey na one computer guru wan carry azubuike comot for where hin dey sell gala for lagos traffic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by Baronthecelebri: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2023
Wow nice one
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2023
Hide this news....My hand No dey ooooo

They will come with one Femi olubanjo that discovered CPU before Jesus christ was born.

Hahahahahahahahahaha..

Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2023
DevilsEqual:
How does this help the life of an average Igbo person

If presidency of a nation cant help the Igbos, shey na one computer guru wan carry azubuike comot for where hin dey sell gala for lagos traffic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Minority speesh..
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:29am On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
Im not saying i dont respect you. Im just saying that any respect i might have had have been significantly affected by your rantings and irrationality

Alagba...rest in Jesus name.

Oya come and do Isese in igboland,we have no qualms..

3 Likes

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:

If we send you...make we pkai.. See our tenants. Elenu
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by udede(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
one word or sentence in the post of the Op that pissed you off.

Any way, igbos don't need your respect.

3 Likes

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by absoluteSuccess: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
Science and humanity goes together.

Welcome home sir.
Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by vincenteger: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:

A definition of a mu..mu man
A respect that can't buy a cup of garri

3 Likes

Re: American Computer Genius Traces Root To Igbo Land by arantess: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Tunde835:
ok

now run along to your hole as you are a mere nonentity and a tiny speck of shit in the anus

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Studies In Canada / When Is Neco Resuming Their Exams? / Unad Pre Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.