Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ways To Make Your Woman Stick To You Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Make Your Woman Stick To You Alone (397 Views)

I Need A Man With Strong And Long Stick To Shift My Womb-ghanaian Lady / See The Response A Guy Got After Asking What Can Make A Woman Stick To Her Man / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Woman Stick To You Alone by articleme(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Here are 10 ways on how to make your woman stick to you alone.

In the deep-rooted journey for a love potion to ensure somebody will cherish you always, there's really a lot easier and more straightforward course to guarantee your woman's undying adoration.

Sure, it might require a little exertion on your part, however, it must be simpler than killing mythical serpents or offering your spirit to the devil as you may be needed to in the event that you were hoping to be granted a real magic potion. Just saying.

Also, on the off chance that you've read this far, congrats, you've just begun on number one.

READ MORE: https://thenaturehill.com/10-ways-on-how-to-make-your-woman-stick-to-you-alone/

Re: Ways To Make Your Woman Stick To You Alone by meobizy(f): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
While I do all these, which effort will she put into keeping me interested? I can’t come and die on top someone’s idiot daughter because she possesses a hole many others also do. No human being is irreplaceable. My ex told me that when leaving only to come back running when her co-cheater abandoned her useless self.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Cheating Girlfriend Be Forgiven? / See The Reasons Why You Should Stop Having Sex / "I Love Him Unconditionally" — Wife Of Physically Challenged Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.