Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Is This "Result Not Available At This Specified Year And Exam Diet" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is This "Result Not Available At This Specified Year And Exam Diet" (3641 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Solution to JAMB 2020 Result not Received After Sending to SMS to 55019 / My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This "Result Not Available At This Specified Year And Exam Diet" by Parrotlike: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
I've been trying to check this WAEC result with the necessary inputs but I've been getting this error message "result not available at this specified year and exam diet". What could be the cause please?

Re: Why Is This "Result Not Available At This Specified Year And Exam Diet" by dumbfounded: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Just wait for your result to be uploaded
Re: Why Is This "Result Not Available At This Specified Year And Exam Diet" by Profayomide1: 4:26am On Nov 05, 2020
Change it to school candidates
Re: Why Is This "Result Not Available At This Specified Year And Exam Diet" by Parrotlike: 6:29am On Nov 05, 2020
Profayomide1:
Change it to school candidates
That's what I have been using.
I said in the post. No mistake was made,at all.
Re: Why Is This "Result Not Available At This Specified Year And Exam Diet" by mousano(f): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Parrotlike:

That's what I have been using.
I said in the post. No mistake was made,at all.
calm down.
It'll be uploaded soon.
I just saw my sister's results now after showing the same message since the result was released.
Re: Why Is This "Result Not Available At This Specified Year And Exam Diet" by Vasgas: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Parrotlike:
That's what I have been using. I said in the post. No mistake was made,at all.
Check back after 2 weeks

(1) (Reply)

The Most Guided Secrets For Studying In U.s.a For Free! / Business Management Vs Computing & Information System [poll] / Nairalanders!!! Pls, I Need Your Help To Find This Popular Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.