Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours (6531 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Mercisharelove(f): 2:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Sex abuse has destroyed countless times and seasons and generations. How have you been involved directly or you have been prettly involved in the desecration of the temple of your god, your body?

What I am writing right now is actually a sore madness which is never in the yearly budgeted of any living government to cure, it has gone uncheck for centuries and ruler's know they make sacrifices to Babylon but the young, hungry and unattended little holes, she wants little help to feed and shelter and clothing and to an extention a little family to grow up with and share everything with.

Why are your leaders trading with your blood generation Ask yourself why you are submitting to cruelty and second citizen??

Many may never comprehend why I am still on the earth until right now, I am here to help you stand because I am standing and in the mighty name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST we will keep standing.

In the sense that you will never be corrupted after you have been delivered from corruption by the Holy blood of Christ Jesus. What do you think?? Do you think you have a real chance to live a dominant life against the vices of your flesh??

Do you ever think, you will one day control your urges and lusts how your master want you to live or you will continue to run around sexing and being sexed.

Just a little body exercise you have gone on to have an industry for it, wow, introducing gay unfashionable mad, crazy zoo attire for animals.

Camouflage to suck blood to create demons. What do you know little Mind's.

Revolt from your taskmaster now which is your body. Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word which is spoken now. Can you hear us, do you understand??

Tell us how you have been directly or indirectly been used by sex, sex workers girls traffikars, nudes culture and fashion madness, you might get help from our company.
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Chrisjay1998(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2020
It's so Sad no one has Commented on your Post
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Mercisharelove(f): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Chrisjay1998:
It's so Sad no one has Commented on your Post

You are baffled they are serving Babylon. Please think about yours not otherwise
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by castro316: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
I have read most of your topics and all I can say is out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. You really like sex but don't know how to go about it. Don't worry you will find a good bad guy who will teach you the ropes. I know your type - Loves to condemn what they crave for in public yet secretly craves for it. It's well o. Mercisharelove
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Mercisharelove(f): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Grand
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
I read your writeup twice, I'm still not understanding.
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Mercisharelove(f): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
castro316:
I have read most of your topics and all I can say is out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. You really like sex but don't know how to go about it. Don't worry you will find a good bad guy who will teach you the ropes. I know your type - Loves to condemn what they crave for in public yet secretly craves for it. It's well o. Mercisharelove

Little mind, we use your meal to catch you up in our spiritual nets. And bring you home, where you will be given adequate feeding!!

Hope you are great today and you are very happy.

CHRIST JESUS comes, are you ready, what about going before he comes, like you leaving maybe tomorrow, are you prepared
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Mercisharelove(f): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I read your writeup twice, I'm still not understanding.

Try this time, ask the holy Ghost to help you and bam, your mind will open up
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by maiquel: 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Sex abuse has destroyed countless times and seasons and generations. How have you been involved directly or you have been prettly involved in the desecration of the temple of your god, your body?

What I am writing right now is actually a sore madness which is never in the yearly budgeted of any living government to cure, it has gone uncheck for centuries and ruler's know they make sacrifices to Babylon but the young, hungry and unattended little holes, she wants little help to feed and shelter and clothing and to an extention a little family to grow up with...

While I appreciate your message and your dedication to reach a wide audience, I must advice you to communicate better.
Use simple words
Understand fully what you're going to say before you say them (type them)
Be simplistic especially in your opening paragraph, that way people would want to read more.
I got discouraged after your opening paragraph and skipped until the end. I may have missed a lot of info, but i honestly understand what you're getting at.
Don't be offended aii?
And try not to be too spiritual.
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by castro316: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Little mind, we use your meal to catch you up in our spiritual nets. And bring you home, where you will be given adequate feeding!!

Hope you are great today and you are very happy.

CHRIST JESUS comes, are you ready, what about going before he comes, like you leaving maybe tomorrow, are you prepared

I like your positive energy but that does not excuse the fact that you want to have it but can only get to talk about it because of your inclinations. Well it's understandable
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Mercisharelove(f): 5:10am On Nov 06, 2020
castro316:

I like your positive energy but that does not excuse the fact that you want to have it but can only get to talk about it because of your inclinations. Well it's understandable

Your flesh profit nothing
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Mercisharelove(f): 5:11am On Nov 06, 2020
maiquel:

While I appreciate your message and your dedication to reach a wide audience, I must advice you to communicate better.
Use simple words
Understand fully what you're going to say before you say them (type them)
Be simplistic especially in your opening paragraph, that way people would want to read more.
I got discouraged after your opening paragraph and skipped until the end. I may have missed a lot of info, but i honestly understand what you're getting at.
Don't be offended aii?
And try not to be too spiritual.

My dear I can of myself do nothing. Love you plenty
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by castro316: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Your flesh profit nothing
You are right. Stay true to yourself if that's what you so desire but talking so much about it sounds fishy. Sex is not the only sin. You have hatred, envy, unforgiveness, pride. You can write articles on the others let us learn
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Mercisharelove(f): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
castro316:

You are right. Stay true to yourself if that's what you so desire but talking so much about it sounds fishy. Sex is not the only sin. You have hatred, envy, unforgiveness, pride. You can write articles on the others let us learn

Help out and I will read
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by castro316: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Help out and I will read
So it's only sex you know how to talk about ehn? I talk am
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Mercisharelove(f): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
castro316:

So it's only sex you know how to talk about ehn? I talk am

Sex is you. Oh you didn't never how would you have known?

When you are dodgeeeeee

Yet a sinner not crying out. .....ehhh.. How many Times are Jesus Christ be dead for you to believe that you are saved by his blood??
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by IceColdVeins(m): 12:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Mehn this weed for my hand just dey make this thread dey enter well. I am with the op and she is telling the truth.
Re: Check Out The Door To Sex, Pretty Lady With Many Colours by Mercisharelove(f): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Gloy

(1) (Reply)

How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing / How Do You Behave In Church When You See A Church Member You Recently Banged / Loan Apps That Give You Loans Without Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.