Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays (47423 Views)

Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by sonofElElyon: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2020
The journalist who wrote this never heard of"speaking in tongues" obviously... He thought she was speaking Latin. She is not Catholic!

LifestyleTonite:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/buzz/angels-have-been-dispatched-from-africa-trumps-spiritual-advisor-leads-a-bizarre-prayer-service-for-his-win-3044372.html

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Hahaha
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by int0x80(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2020
This is what church has been reduced to? So sad! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by saajus: 9:42am On Nov 05, 2020
Gullible generation. I thought Angels are being dispatched from heaven.

I didn't even know this Paula White is still preaching. It's a long time I've seen her and Juanita Bynum.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by int0x80(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2020
bluefilm:
She must have been saying all those nonsense while Trump was grabbing her by the pussy. shocked
grin grin
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by int0x80(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

He is not going anywhere , Arizona is back in play ,
Dream on grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by obyrich(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
This people thinks Africans are fool, Angels are now coming from Africa, we are no longer shithole country.
grin
The rich also cry
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2020
nthony10:
Most people don't realize that the Church in Africa is the most spiritual and powerful church in the World and God uses It as a tool to reach and teach the rest of the Earth.
The reason why it doesn't show in our economies is that the earth is legally ruled by Satan so He controls the narrative on here.

What is this one saying...

This is the very same reason that I often get tired of Nairaland.

Question: look at what you have posted and tell me if it really makes sense to you? sad Be honest.

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by int0x80(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2020
GoodBoi1:
I hope Trump wins else Biden tenure might likely be like Buhari's, when the opposite main goal is to just unseat the current president
You are there in Nigeria already concluding what Biden's tenure will look like grin grin
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Omezif(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2020
Safe journey to you angels
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Afamed: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
These are Extraordinary times and Seasons..
Only Those Whose Spirtual Eyes are open Can Comprehend..
The World is set to be launched into unprecedented times and Seasons..

Now is the time to Ensure you are Saved and Prepared For Eternity..
Now is the time to Ensure there is Nothing that will Hinder you From the RAPTURE of the saints
Retrace before it's too late.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by seangy4konji: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2020
The same Africa your gay president blacklisted despite not doing any jahidist crime on us soil

It be like say the anointing oil weh TB Joshua give you deh confuse you.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by AlphikkaTech: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2020
xclusiveguy4:
Lol see as evangelist dress, God is just too kind cheesy

grin you be mumu o! Wetin happen to her dress grin

Lol, your reasoning is stunning geez
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by hush15: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Petersamuel8:
it's almost impossible for Trump to overturn the result, anyways I like their faith, Stella Immanuel almost spoke in tongue yesterday

The state that will tell the winner is Nevada. Cos he will win Pen, Georgia and NC. Nevada can tilt either way with 25% of the votes still yet unaccounted for. Miracles do happen but we will have to wait and see
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by xjiggy: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2020
The Angels that's been helping Africans survive despot leaders, bad leadership and Covid19, you want to now summon them to US to help Donald Trump that has no regard for Africa. Why e no dey reach una. Una get everything yet wan collect the small wey we get. Abeg just leave our Angels alone. Wahala full Africa.

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by GoodBoi1(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2020
int0x80:
You are there in Nigeria already concluding what Biden's tenure will look like grin grin
Principles don't lie bro. It was obvious Buhari's tenure would fail from the onset, many did not see it. GEJ's tenure is like a goal now.

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by dadavivo: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
cynthia9:
Probably angels dispatched from Anambra, imo, enugu, ebonyi
Infact angels dispatched from the whole of biafuru land

Hahhahahahjahahhahhah

It's sad you're the only sane person in your family
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by int0x80(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
GoodBoi1:

Principles don't lie bro. It was obvious Buhari's tenure would fail from the onset, many did not see it. GEJ's tenure is like a goal now.
Well, this is America not Nigeria grin grin
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by wolesmile(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Angels from Africa?

This one weak me ooo
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Uniquewise: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2020
lavenjcrown:
She might be right with her vision.
I believe what she saw in her spiritual realm about the angel from Africa shouting victory is all about the T. B JOSHUA's prophecy about Joe Biden winning the election. My perception though, before wailers would come for me.
P. S.. I'm not a member of his church.

Mtsheeeew
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by CaptMarvel(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Lolz lolz Paula white is deluded.. We don't manufacture Angels in Africa. grin
So no angel is coming from Africa.
Angels are only coming from heaven to protect the Christians due to the soon tribulations that will break out which peaked was initiated by the Trump administration.

They should stop deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Sagay212: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2020
Oh, so some angels live in Africa? They live in Asia, Europe, Antarctica, north and South America and Oceania ? They don't live in heaven? Or Africa is ow heaven or a branch of heaven.

After you win election , you'll refer to africa as the shi.thole that it is.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by MrClimate: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Well if we can't boast of exporting anything out of Africa, at Lea we can say we exported angels for the US elections.

I bid them safe journey tho cheesy cheesy
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Uniquewise: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Talkingoil:
There's nothing funny or weird to laugh about in what she's said. In reality the earth is filled with angels as much as demons also. And they both fulfill different agendas,, the Angels fulfill the agenda of God in the church which is to minister for the church and demons fulfill Satan's agenda. So Paula white saying that angels have been dispatched from Africa and south America simply tells you that these regions have been praying concerning the election and angels have been dispatched as a result of the prayers going up to God front these regions. Sit tight and watch out for the result.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Uniquewise: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2020
nthony10:
Most people don't realize that the Church in Africa is the most spiritual and powerful church in the World and God uses It as a tool to reach and teach the rest of the Earth.
The reason why it doesn't show in our economies is that the earth is legally ruled by Satan so He controls the narrative on here.

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Uniquewise: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Nyanabo:
For those who are not spiritually inclined, 'angels from africa' means those saints from Africa interceeding for Trump to win.

Nothing God does is ordinary. He knows the end even before the beginning. He is also too faithful to fail.

Unless we are at the beginning of the end.
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Harrykn: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2020
blingxx:
Lol ...trump be like "angels coming from shithole republic.. are you for real?" grin
you made me laugh this morning
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by cho25bc(f): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
These are Extraordinary times and Seasons..
Only Those Whose Spirtual Eyes are open Can Comprehend..
The World is set to be launched into unprecedented times and Seasons..

Now is the time to Ensure you are Saved and Prepared For Eternity..
Now is the time to Ensure there is Nothing that will Hinder you From the RAPTURE of the saints

So because your Trump is losing and Biden is winning, you are predicting these. Let me ask you,why are you so fretful about biden? You are not even in america and you crying more than the bereaved. What has Biden's elections as the US president got to do with rapture? Would you say this if the tide is in Trump's favor?
Im a Trump fan and yes,i really like him and would love to see him win. But some acts when losing a battle are uncalled for. When he insulted biden live on international tv during their presidential debate,ridiculed his dead son,a dead grown up man who served US,playing emotional games on biden,did you say anything about that? Or is it christianlike to mock the dead or a parent who loses a child? All because of politics? I watched the debate and i felt like crying for biden. Let me tell you,im sure many people who voted biden did it out of that sentiments and pity. The movie,Scandals,comes to mind.
Like i said,trump is my man,yet i dont support his unruly utterances sometimes. When you lose,accept defeat and move on. Stop wailing and whining like a baby. Im sure if he is leading,he wouldnt be shouting fraud upandan.
And stop attributing trump's administration to christianity for crying out. They dont relate. I wonder how you people think sef. Mind you, im a christian,not an atheist. But i believe in being reasonable sometimes.

Trump made morally-sound policies based on his personal convictions,not because of Christianity. He's a president and wants to remain there for selfish gains,not because he wants to continue pushing christian values to americans. Leave US politics and religion alone. They dont relate. Face Nigeria's problems. Trump doesnt know you and would never do.

4 Likes

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by HimName: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2020
[s]
Shadysen:
mumu man.
[/s]

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by Englov(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Someone should tell this woman that a sitting president equally lost election here in Africa and all the angels here accepted it.

Our angels here are tired and would not event like to go out to fight for America.

Trump should accept the outcome of this election and move on.

Meanwhile, check my signature for a reliable fast delivery Cheap MTN Data

1 Like

Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by lavenjcrown(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
E shock you... ���
Uniquewise:

Mtsheeeew
Re: Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays by ashawopikin(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2020
So white women can rap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.