Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River (9049 Views)

Tribunal Suspend Efe Ovueni For Hugging, Blowing A Kiss At A Colleague In Canada / Lagos Doctors Begin Indefinite Sit-At-Home Strike To Protest Police Harassment / Abuja Doctors Begin Strike, Amidst Coronavirus Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by lollybizzu(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
correctyourself:
When they lost a patient as a result of negligence, no body go on strike. Still they keep demanding for all manners (salary, allowances, bonuses, promotion, release our kidnaped members, better welfare/official building) , strike today strike tomorrow, with all their attention going into their private hospitals/clinic and pharmacies, thereby paying less attention to their employer (government hospital). nonsense.

How many time has security agencies goes on strike as a result of losing their member in the line of duty?
This is very insensitive of you and pure hate. If it was your brother would you type all this?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by lollybizzu(m): 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
youngwarlocks:

Insensitivity

Don't mind the guy. He's hurting no doubt.
Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by DukeJoe17: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
correctyourself:
When they lost a patient as a result of negligence, no body go on strike. Still they keep demanding for all manners (salary, allowances, bonuses, promotion, release our kidnaped members, better welfare/official building) , strike today strike tomorrow, with all their attention going into their private hospitals/clinic and pharmacies, thereby paying less attention to their employer (government hospital). nonsense.

How many time has security agencies goes on strike as a result of losing their member in the line of duty?

You have said it all, security agencies are barred from strike actions but health workers are free to strike despite having near dead patients in the hospitals.
Is time to end this nonsense in our health sector.

Thousand of police dies everyday
Thousand of soldiers kiss dead everyday and yet no strike actions.

Are health workers gods, what an excruciating guts.
Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
inoki247:
Wetin dey occur for Cross River lately well you guys should calm down ur Governor will com nd cry for u guys....

Buh seriously I don't understand oh if you guys dey go on strike because of your colleagues waz kidnapped wetin mak Kastina nd Zamfara people du everyone go don go on strike for dere....

Insecurity is crazy because there is no consequence. Immediate death penalty for kidnappers, allow community vigilante powers to do so too and see how people will start behaving. Lack of accountability is killing Nigeria. Criminal will say sorry that’s it?
Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by 0lajumoke: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
You are what you breathe; humidifier purifies and moisturizes the air you breathe in. Now on discount

The humidifier purifies the air you breathe in against germs. A perfect air moisturizer, giving you a good and refreshing air to always breathe in.
It reduces stuffiness, replacing it with a nice aroma and comforting air.
It makes both you and your visitors always comfortable around your air space.
Ideal for all homes, cars, offices and rooms.
A healthy living, a good breathing is one you should be particular about. The humidifier is currently on the rise as one of the most essential home appliance.
Available at discounted price of #5000 instead of the actual price of #6,500
Delivery available to every part of Nigeria
To place an order call or Whatsapp 08177072932
Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by zubimete(f): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
I pray for his release in JESUS Name, Amen ! Let love lead. All sectors in Nigeria needs reform.I pray for his release in JESUS Name, Amen ! Let love lead. All sectors in Nigeria needs reform.I pray for his release in JESUS Name, Amen ! Let love lead. All sectors in Nigeria needs reform.
Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by ebenezer202l(f): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Blackking98:

Kidnapping is rampant in calabar since January
Almost every week someone is kidnapped.
And doctors seem to be their favourite victim.
Ayade doesn't care about security in the state.
Anyway me I'm here to watch any ediot that'll say it's Akwa ibomites when the Dr kidnapped is an Akwa ibomite too.
see am below or be like na sarcasm sef
composure:
I hope the navy seal team 6 or the marines comes to their rescue.but, they should try and get the kidnappers alive.

Then you will know that the kidnappers are either akwaibomites or Igbos.

Yours truly.
Signed and sealed
Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by etrange: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Security at its worse. I wonder how the family of the kidnapped would be feeling now. cry

But I don't get these doctors. So bad people kidnapped your colleague and you're punishing the masses? If other professionals went on strike each time something bad happened to their colleagues, you think they'd still be Nigeria? Is there a hidden demand here? Do they want the government to provide each doctor with police men? Every group of people in Nigeria think they are superior and should be treated differently.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by onyxo76(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
DukeJoe17:

You have said it all, security agencies are barred from strike actions but health workers are free to strike despite having near dead patients in the hospitals.
Is time to end this nonsense in our health sector.

Thousand of police dies everyday
Thousand of soldiers kiss dead everyday and yet no strike actions.

Are health workers gods, what an excruciating guts.
thousands of police and soldiers die everyday? in which country please?

1 Like

Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by eeetuk(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Governor Ayade weak management style is responsible for the current hostage taking, vandalism, and rising crime rates in Cross River State.

He has open doors policy --- which allows people to come into the state without background checks to determine their authenticity.

As a result ordinary citizens are made to pay the price with their lives.

I am really ashamed of what a good state like Cross river state has descended into now.
Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by kinguwem: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
correctyourself:

How many time has security agencies goes on strike as a result of alosing their member in the line of duty?
The doctors did the right thing. There is failure of governance & break down of security in the state.
Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by Blackking98(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:

see am below or be like na sarcasm sef
I've seen it
I just took it as sarcasm
Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by Mryacks: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2020
ATEAMS:
Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you.

Nice...always looking out for your comments..

1 Like

Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by DukeJoe17: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
onyxo76:
thousands of police and soldiers die everyday? in which country please?

In the same country that one kidnapped doctor will warrant the closing down of government hospitals so that they can concentrate on their private pharmacies.
Re: Godwin Udo: Doctors Begin Strike Over Kidnapped Colleague In Cross River by onyxo76(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
DukeJoe17:

In the same country that one kidnapped doctor will warrant the closing down of government hospitals so that they can concentrate on their private pharmacies.
so in Nigeria, thousands of police and soldiers die everyday? then i thought doctors run private clinics not pharmacy abi wetin concern doctor with pharmacy? all these your yarns na beef for doctor full am jare...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Natural Way To Prevent Malaria ? / Photos: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once / World AIDS Day: When Was The Last Time You Checked Your HIV Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.