Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win (106336 Views)

Afghanistan: Trump Calls For Biden To Resign / Prophet Badu: The Votes Are For Biden But The Seat Is For Trump / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by dederocs(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Win for Biden is win for gays, extremist terrorists worldwide will be more empowered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by chrisxxx(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:
Only God knows why Muslims across the world are fiercely against trump. Anyway may the candidate that would be of benefit to America and Nigeria win
They fail to understand that American policy is virtually the same no matter who is there. It will just be someone with a different approach to their interest. Barack would have done more for Africa or even Kenya if it was different.

4 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by ThisisBuhari: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:
Only God knows why Muslims across the world are fiercely against trump. Anyway may the candidate that would be of benefit to America and Nigeria win
is there any muslim that you know is against Trump? name him/her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by autonomous22: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:

So they start terrorising US as they are currently doing in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Seikiri1: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
It can still turn the other way round....i believe my God.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trump.
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by urchcoded(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
meipsum1:
Please why do 'some' nigerians desperately want Trump? Please kindly enlighten me because I don't understand.
Someone that uses any opportunity he gets to disparage your person and continent. He is overtly racist, uncouth and a top notch hypocrite disguising as a christian apologetic to win evangelicals votes.
Please what do Nigerian trump supporters see in him?
either their pastor sold them some bullshit end time conspiracy theory or nnamdi kanu told them some nonsense about trump willing to liberate them from zoo. Whatever be the case Nigerians do not know why they are supporting trump. Mad people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Olatlaccon(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
mooojy:
So 26 people commented at the same time with me. Una dey try here..
E shock you? .....e dey wonder me sometimes weda some people dey sleep here or dey get alert on they phone...e happen to me yesterday

2 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by urchcoded(m): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
autonomous22:

So they start terrorising US as they are currently doing in Nigeria
Muslims can never terrorize the US. They barely exist there.

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by shugabasbn: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:

Not only Muslims, Blacks, Africans n anyone that love peace will never support Trump.

To me America President are all the same if Obama can destroyed Libya have lost hope on any America President but with Trump the world is in problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by adams123: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:

Is only demon that will understand why Christians across the globe are devilishly supporting Trump. Muslims have nothing to do with who wins US presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by focus7: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:

You will not seize to involve bigotry into everything that's not going your expectations. I am not a muslim but I need to tell you that I am against Trump re-election for his hate and racist promotion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by piagetskinner(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Biden will be worse than trumpet

Sorry Trump

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
meipsum1:
Please why do 'some' nigerians desperately want Trump? Please kindly enlighten me because I don't understand.
Someone that uses any opportunity he gets to disparage your person and continent. He is overtly racist, uncouth and a top notch hypocrite disguising as a christian apologetic to win evangelicals votes.
Please what do Nigerian trump supporters see in him?

i don't know but i'll advice U ask google
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by proxillin(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
payloader:
I still believe Trump is coming back. All those stupid liberals, gay activists and muslim terrorists sponsors want Trump out. Most Americans voting for Biden will cry if he wins, and God will not hear their cry. Reminds me of 2015, when Jonathan was in power. APC used propaganda, and hate speech on social media, to destroy Jonathan's image. Today, see the result? Even God has refused to listen to our prayers, because a lot of christians voted for this evil.

Trump might win. But it will take weeks of legal battles.

They stopped counting votes in arizonal at 88pcent
They stopped counting at pensilvania when they saw trump was winning and they refused give it to trump.
they refused republican observers and monitor to enter Wiscounsin result collation and counting center - Wiscounsin votes will be recounted

It will not be end in November..it will be a long legal battle

3 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by abduljabbar4(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
11x666:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs

Someone is in sifia pains
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by NXTDANGOTE(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
I still insist Trump is wining this election God cannot lie a miracle will happen. cheesy
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by omodaamola: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Very slim, Biden won already cheesy

>>>Join forex profitable foundation today, join via WhatsApp
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Juventus4life: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:

Only God knows why Christians in Nigeria are supporting Trump and why Christians in USA are against him.

3 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by 2019prophets(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
It's over for Trump
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by humilitypays(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
If Biden wins the election, his greatest mistake will be opening doors for Arab Muslims and North-African Muslims to come into America like Europe did for them during the Arab Spring and Syrian war.

Biden should go and ask France, Germany, Austria, etc how far with Arab Muslims they let into their countries......they will turn America to Yemen and Afghanistan where suicide bombers throw bombs around the streets like Christmas carol lightscry cry

6 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by focus7: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kzinne:
But for Covid-19 can Joe Biden confidently say he could have beaten Donald Trump? Definitely not.

Whatever he's beating him all the same. If it pains you make Trump the Biafra president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by zabuur: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
So Nigeria didn't send election observers.

Waiting for any disgruntled party to report to ICC, FIFA, EU, AU,
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Emekaonline: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
SaintLucia:
May we never have FAILURES as supporters. grin

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Nadio2019: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:

Because Trump is a die hard anti Islamic Extremism.

Islamic extremism in Northern Nigeria is fueled by politics of grab the crude oil in the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by amdoyin82(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Icelandicboy:
Amin ooooo! Olori adua
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by proxillin(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
humilitypays:
If Biden wins the election, his greatest mistake will be opening doors for Arab Muslims and North-African Muslims to come into America like Europe did for them during the Arab Spring and Syrian war.

Biden should go and ask France, Germany, Austria, etc how far with Arab Muslims they let into their countries......they will turn America to Yemen and Afghanistan where suicide bombers throw bombs around the streets like Christmas carol lightscry cry

Let them have a taste of it. Americans liberals need their head reset..Let Jihadi enter and bomb their brains back to live

2 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by SaintLucia: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
DexterousOne:

With Georgia and Pennsylvania about to flip to Joe Biden favour
It's a lost cause for Trump

North Carolina is also tight

What are the chances that these three will go his way ?
Near zero
The last time I checked
Joe Biden is just 18k short of overtaking Trump in Georgia

Baba should calm down
The election is over
He is leading in Enugu, Aba South, Owerri and Arochukwu grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by pk2me: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
saraki2019:
Trump was trying to destroy USA and institutions build over 200 years to build a new america in his dream that no one is sure it will work.
no matter what he want to build cannot make usa the world power it is before he came.
therefore it is time to go.
nigeria will now be removed from visa and travel restrictions, more of our oils will be sold and more revenue to president buhari.
better economic and security cooperations betweeen usa and the rest of the west.
russia and north korea will to back to their normal place.
Tell me more about this. lipsrsealed
Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by proxillin(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nadio2019:

Because Trump is a die hard anti Islamic Extremism.

Trump is a secret friend of sunni muslims Saudi arabia, United arab emirate..e.t.c..

he is supporting buhari...you people dont know...

Biafra people don't even know jack

4 Likes

Re: US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
payloader:
I still believe Trump is coming back. All those stupid liberals, gay activists and muslim terrorists sponsors want Trump out. Most Americans voting for Biden will cry if he wins, and God will not hear their cry. Reminds me of 2015, when Jonathan was in power. APC used propaganda, and hate speech on social media, to destroy Jonathan's image. Today, see the result? Even God has refused to listen to our prayers, because a lot of christians voted for this evil.
I thought I was the only one having this feeling but nothing concern me sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.