Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing (43190 Views)

Sam Brinton Accused Of Stealing (Pics) / Donald Trump's 'fan' Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing... / Trump Supporter Storms Press Conference To Accuse Biden Of Stealing Votes(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by globalresource: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2020
flemsy15:
Before this election, I used to think that American elections were free from any form of rigging that both the citizens and the candidates believe in the transparency 100 percent and always accept the election results whether in their favour or not. This shows that no system is perfect, just that in Nigeria we're facing something much worse, that's if we even have a system grin grin grin

Nigeria own is not worst. It is hell

Lol
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by dexterinc2003: 10:14am On Nov 05, 2020
American Orubebe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by duro4chang(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
He shouted and walk away unharmed, if na for my country only God knows how many bullets for enter him body...
. Remember Orubebe now. He went home safely .

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Obrigardo: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2020
And they don't accuse trump of anything grin
when you've been fed conspiracies all your life and you can only finish high school,
that's what you'll become

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by sodiqapril(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2020
freshMallam1122:
so wat happened to the. black he sent home...wat happened to the childrends he seperated his parents from..an u still want this blacks an this children to still vote trump...see how u de chest beat for another man's country oooo.....ipob self low derail mofo...
Lol..m Yoruba and if you can't see politics beyond tribalism you can go to back to the hole you crawled out from... bastard
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by GodWrites: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Neddstark:

Biden campaigning? He didnt campaign 1/20th of what Trump did and he is suddenly winning? Hate Trump all you like, you probably want to have the right to commit incest freely when you go to America. Goodluck

Incest? Please, I don't like it when kids quote me on NL. Mind yourself!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by freshMallam1122: 10:18am On Nov 05, 2020
sodiqapril:

Lol..m Yoruba and if you can't see politics beyond tribalism you can go to back to the hole you crawled out from... bastard
then reasons like a Yoruba man for once
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Japiloma: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2020
Gentlepenuel:

Yeah, just visit the website
www.pipul.tv
Locate a dealer in your state and get in touch
Okay thanks bro
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Agbalanze(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2020
In my country, they would have muscled him down and designed him with some beatings, that is, if they do not rain bullets on him immediately. Beside, he's even putting on camo short; that one is double offence.
Pls don't ask me which country, you already know!
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Kzinne: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2020
GodWrites:
When you see a bully, you'll know. Trump is a bully, and same with all his fans rampaging up and down for God knows what.

When Biden was campaigning, Trump was busy attacking all his opponents on tweeter. If he doesn't accuse Biden of being a drug addict, he will weep and whine about the press not covering his donation on the election.

That dude is a sociopath, a power-hungry buffoon who doesn't know when it's game over. It's funny to even see some groups of Nigerians being a nuisance all because of Trump.

If I may ask, what has Trump actually done for Nigeria if not calling your President lifeless? He's arrogant, sexist, racist, and above all, a bulldog who is power drunk.

Let's see how Biden will perform, although he seems like one who will be controlled by forces behind the curtain. I may be wrong, but he's a better choice than Trump.
the Democrats are the illuminati, the freemasons and co. America hopefully won't be sorry for this decision. Trump is only losing cos of the way he handled covid. Biden only campaigned on that. That tells you who invented covid
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by edward1106(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
He shouted and walk away unharmed, if na for my country only God knows how many bullets for enter him body...
Let a black man try it in that same country, you will see what will happen

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by adeoba2008(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Orurebe
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Obrigardo: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2020
trump predictions for 2021

Eric and Don.jr jailed
Ivanka and Kushner will flee or jail
Meadows, obscurity
Kellyane conway may overdose on drug
Another trump campaign manager will be thrown in jail
Mike flynn case revisited, Flynn branded a traitor and jailed
Fox news will merge with CNN
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by grandlexuz(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:

How many did Orubebe get?
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by GodWrites: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Kzinne:
the Democrats are the illuminati, the freemasons and co. America hopefully won't be sorry for this decision. Trump is only losing cos of the way he handled covid. Biden only campaigned on that. That tells you who invented covid

The majority of Americans never liked Trump from day one. How he won is still a shock to many to this day.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by grandlexuz(m): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Kzinne:

To think you are somebody's boyfriend or husband.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by itu404(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Why did Donald Trump place a visa ban on immigrant visa? Why did he target Nigerians? He knows they are the most educated immigrant in America and he knows, sadly; they are mostly Democrats; yet some Nigerians love him unconditionally. For those who talk about economy it is not only economy that makes a country great what single out America is tier quest for justice, good cause and equality all over the world, not the parochial place and isolationist policy that Trumps plays now. He has alienated US allies all over the world, panders to an authoritarian regime.
A leader that can not unite its diverse people is not a leader at all.Let us not forget that Nine Nigerians contested in Tuesday's election all in the platform of Democratic party; this is one of his fears foreigners partaking in the governance of that great country; he can not stand that.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Kzinne: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2020
GodWrites:

The majority of Americans never liked Trump from day one. How he won is still a shock to many to this day.
what a joke. Trump has had a fantastic presidency apart from the way he handled covid and given that most Republican s could be heavy evangelicals it's understandable. Ask yourself- but for covid will Biden have won this election?
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Obrigardo: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Kzinne:

i use to believe that utter trash and it is very stupid. One thing i know is that yes there are powerful men running things in tight corners but they are not almighty and not all are in agreement for a common cause. So if the illuminati was so powerful why is trump getting 2 million less votes than Biden? Why didn't they just take out trump long ago? They waited for everyone to vote and votes were counted, and trump emerge victorious at the beginning?
Stop being a fool , and really look at trump's character. Is that the person you would want to be in a world that will be more progressive than you and even your future generations? Go and sleep, illuminati nonsense. Humans will always be dynamic and things will change, also the order of things will change too. I can come up with my religion, with enough money i will get followers and build my brand and have suckers like you fear me. That's man for you.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Gentlepenuel(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Japiloma:

Okay thanks bro
You are welcome
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Kzinne: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2020
Obrigardo:

i use to believe that utter trash and it is very stupid. One thing i know is that yes there are powerful men running things in tight corners but they are not almighty and not all are in agreement for a common cause. So if the illuminati was so powerful why is trump getting 2 million less votes than Biden? Why didn't they just take out trump long ago? They waited for everyone to vote and votes were counted, and trump emerge victorious at the beginning?
Stop being a fool , and really look at trump's character. Is that the person you would want to be in a world that will be more progressive than you and even your future generations? Go and sleep, illuminati nonsense. Humans will always be dynamic and things will change, also the order of things will change too. I can come up with my religion, with enough money i will get followers and build my brand and have suckers like you fear me. That's man for you.
ask yourself. But for Covid-19, will Biden have won this election?
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by solepager(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2020
Gentlepenuel:
Not in my Country

Is there an outlet where I can see how it works. There's nothing on their site?
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Neddstark: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2020
GodWrites:

Incest? Please, I don't like it when kids quote me on NL. Mind yourself!
Im not a kid. You're supporting a man who throws moral values to the dustbin. Or is it homosexuality. You just degraded Trump, so I am asking why you want Biden.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by grandlexuz(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2020
Neddstark:

Biden campaigning? He didnt campaign 1/20th of what Trump did and he is suddenly winning? Hate Trump all you like, you probably want to have the right to commit incest freely when you go to America. Goodluck

How ignorant can people be. What you saying is Biden won cos he encourages incest. A lot of you are better off at the gate. Political talk is not for everyone. *Toi tu mange le kola tu larle politique, kawalai!*

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Chicastle: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2020
So we still have Orubebe version in the USA?
Wonders shall never end
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2020
So America get bush people like this? Trump and his rural based supporters. They will follow him all the way
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by drlateef: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol.. the main reason trump might lose is because of the way he handled the covid..asides that, he has been awesome in every other aspect...four years he didn't start a war with any country..once Joe biden enters America will feel part of what we feel by voting in an incompetent leader

Awesome indeed! Awesome when blacks are being killed like chicken by policemen who are white supremacists? Awesome when he calls blacks as coming from shithole countries? Awesome when he pulled out of WHO hoping that it might collapse and put to an end all the assistance to developing countries? Awesome when he came out of climate agreement and refused to believe the science of climate change and emissions? Awesome when he opposed Okonjo Iweala from WTO leadership post? Awesome when he unilaterally pronounced Jerusalem as capital of Isreal, not minding agreements made many decades ago by all world powers? Awesome when he allowed Atiku, a wanted criminal to enter US for 24 hours so as to make a deal to buy up Nigeria if Atiku wins election? He is indeed awesome.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Coldie(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2020
If na for Nigeria immediately after Joe biden win DSS go pick that man
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Posh2018: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2020
urchcoded:
See how nobody arrested him not to talk of shooting him dead. It can never happen In Nigeria in the next 20 years. By the way Trump's supporters are fanatical and it's no surprise that people who are openly racist all support trump. Also I'll like to ask nairalanders pls what is new world order and why is it bad or good?

We forget easily.

Was Orubebe arrested or shot in 2015?

Was Chidoka arrested or shot in 2019?
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Neddstark: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

How ignorant can people be. What you saying is Biden won cos he encourages incest. A lot of you are better off at the gate. Political talk is not for everyone. *Toi tu mange le kola tu larle politique, kawalai!*

I follow global politics. Democrats support liberal shit. Obama came to Kenya encouraging love between same sex. for your last statement, dont be a coward, speak my language
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by ezenwaforj: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2020
THIS ELECTION BE LIKE A NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by grandlexuz(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
What a messed up election with two incompetent people fighting for the soul of a nation. Trump set the stage for this madness. He oiled the wheels ahead and this is the result. That been said, the process doesn't seem transparent. American's media houses and Donald Trump's useless utterances set the country to this path. Obviously, the myth of America's political maturity is been shattered.

What aspect of the process isn't transparent. ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.