Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing (43167 Views)

Sam Brinton Accused Of Stealing (Pics) / Donald Trump's 'fan' Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing... / Trump Supporter Storms Press Conference To Accuse Biden Of Stealing Votes(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by tfash96(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2020
webm:

Do your research.
Just tell me everything's nothing but deceit

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2020
American Orubebe
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Neddstark: 11:40am On Nov 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

Keep hating. You are a true Republican.

I am conservative. I dont want humans screwing animals and we see it as their choice and normal or brothers screwing mothers. Though shit like that is already happening
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Adakintroy: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump is still my man till enternity to kingdom come forever titilialia, till titu kpon.

For shaking up the American institutions by himself. That's a man. I respect him.

So many lies was told about him. He just a good man down there and a patriot.

With all obama achademy talk, he had more wars than this suppose trouble maker. With all his intellect America economy did better than his.

We choose who to love and who to hate. It's our periogative.

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by justsaypeter001(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Orubebe 2nd
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by YorubaKinging: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Advantage : poverty alleviation
General vaccination.
Peace and security

Disadvantage : death to those that does not conform to their new world order

Tracking of citizens

urchcoded:
so what's the advantage and disadvantage
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by mukthar2000(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2020
The man in a 'BBQ, beer, freedom' t-shirt and our ORIBEBE In Nigeria that want to disrupt elected coalition are from the same families.

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Sleekfingers: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2020
I expect nigeria wailing wailers to also go there.......
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Boatswain: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2020
grin grin grin Here we go....

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Orubebe things
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by steeltrust: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
trump shud goan sit down he has lost d election so be it

nothing he or his supporters can do
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by webm: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
tfash96:
Just tell me everything's nothing but deceit
It seems you have credible argument. Just found out there's a particular kind of cancer prevalent in certain race more than the others. Thanks for a heads up
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
So many hypocritical Igbos wailing their useless wailings in this thread
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol.. the main reason trump might lose is because of the way he handled the covid..asides that, he has been awesome in every other aspect...four years he didn't start a war with any country..once Joe biden enters America will feel part of what we feel by voting in an incompetent leader...before you eat me alive were blacks not killed during Obama's administration.. Obama ruined one of Africa's most promising economy (Libya) by killing gadaffi, he was part of the people that imposed Bihari on us

Please tell us how he imposed Buhari on us. You people just carry this nonsense news unchallenged. Tell us how Obama imposed Buhari on Nigeria. Did GEJ win and they sent Navy Seals to steal his votes? Did Obama come to declare Buhari the winner? Did he sponsor thugs to snatch ballot boxes? How did he impose Buhari on us? How?
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by abduljabbar4(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

Please tell us how he imposed Buhari on us. You people just carry this nonsense news unchallenged. Tell us how Obama imposed Buhari on Nigeria. Did GEJ win and they sent Navy Seals to steal his votes? Did Obama come to declare Buhari the winner? Did he sponsor thugs to snatch ballot boxes? How did he impose Buhari on us? How?

It's like you don't know those clowns
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Goke7: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Adakintroy:
Trump is still my man till enternity to kingdom come forever titilialia, till titu kpon.

For shaking up the American institutions by himself. That's a man. I respect him.

So many lies was told about him. He just a good man down there and a patriot.

With all obama achademy talk, he had more wars than this suppose trouble maker. With all his intellect America economy did better than his.

We choose who to love and who to hate. It's our periogative.

Consolation. Trump is that father of all liars. Americans are tired of his lies
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by kristo123: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
These Trump supporters are something else... Talking about die hard commitment to a fault... Hope Biden wins.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Charx122: 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
flemsy15:
Before this election, I used to think that American elections were free from any form of rigging that both the citizens and the candidates believe in the transparency 100 percent and always accept the election results whether in their favour or not. This shows that no system is perfect, just that in Nigeria we're facing something much worse, that's if we even have a system grin grin grin

Don't you know that Trump is the first president of the United States Of America that start all these rubbish !!...he doesn't want to be a looser he lost and he doesn't know how to handle it,.So now his making the Supreme Court recount them.. so until Nov 16.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by olajide8(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
urchcoded:
See how nobody arrested him not to talk of shooting him dead. It can never happen In Nigeria in the next 20 years. By the way Trump's supporters are fanatical and it's no surprise that people who are openly racist all support trump. Also I'll like to ask nairalanders pls what is new world order and why is it bad or good?

Modified: all of you asking about orubebe, well I don't know him, but what I'm very sure about is that a certain governor wanted to arrest people for calling him supreme Court governor, a certain minister of information arrested someone because of a poem and hundreds of countless other narratives that shows Nigeria is indeed a shithole in terms of democracy.

Who arrested godspower orubebe? Slander is quite different
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by lizdammy: 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, I thought US sanctioned Orubebe with a visa ban for his outburst in 2015

How manage he kon take enter US again
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by urchcoded(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
olajide8:

Who arrested godspower orubebe? Slander is quite different
calling a high ranking government official a thief and slander which is more lenient? There is no need trying to defend Nigeria in terms of freedom of speech Nigeria is a shit bucket.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by urchcoded(m): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Advantage : poverty alleviation
General vaccination.
Peace and security

Disadvantage : death to those that does not conform to their new world order

Tracking of citizens

who says they will kill anybody that doesn't conform? How do you think they would carry out this mass genocide of billions of people that will obviously not want to conform to the NWO.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Adakintroy: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Goke7:

Consolation. Trump is that father of all liars. Americans are tired of his lies

Go and sit down.

He calls it the way he sees it. My respect even if he loose he shook them all.

All of you always brag you don't care what people think. But Deep down you all are conformist. The system owns you.

Any way back to algore and their climate change retheorics they use to chop money.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Iamsane: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
He shouted and walk away unharmed, if na for my country only God knows how many bullets for enter him body...those of you shouting Orubebe did it and went free, should remember that Orubebe is an elite while this man is just a common citizens. How many of you can even have access to such a place wearing a short pant and misbehave without been manhandled?

You Don forget Orubebe and how Jega handle the man orubebeism.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by tfash96(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
webm:

It seems you have credible argument. Just found out there's a particular kind of cancer prevalent in certain race more than the others. Thanks for a heads up
You are welcome
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by mobi99(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol.. the main reason trump might lose is because of the way he handled the covid..asides that, he has been awesome in every other aspect...four years he didn't start a war with any country..once Joe biden enters America will feel part of what we feel by voting in an incompetent leader...before you eat me alive were blacks not killed during Obama's administration.. Obama ruined one of Africa's most promising economy (Libya) by killing gadaffi, he was part of the people that imposed Bihari on us
indeed u re following up, that was one of his big issues... he never believed in American science... and some who know him well said his is 60% white supremacist
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by mobi99(m): 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
flemsy15:
Before this election, I used to think that American elections were free from any form of rigging that both the citizens and the candidates believe in the transparency 100 percent and always accept the election results whether in their favour or not. This shows that no system is perfect, just that in Nigeria we're facing something much worse, that's if we even have a system grin grin grin
these no way every body will see it as fair no matter how free it is... but the truth is the way the do there's u will never get to know how they did it... for me I think I prefer Biden to that actor Trump
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by mobi99(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
noleflendum:
IPOB miscreants Don carry their badluck again give Donald Trump

Godwin Obaseki must be an Angel for him to have won
I smell tribalist around.... don't worry the thunder wey go fire u go from abia state umuahia precisely... tribal biggot like u!
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by mobi99(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
in naija they go warn you .. PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME unless u don tire for for ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.