Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing (43195 Views)

Sam Brinton Accused Of Stealing (Pics) / Donald Trump's 'fan' Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing... / Trump Supporter Storms Press Conference To Accuse Biden Of Stealing Votes(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Obrigardo: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Kzinne:
ask yourself. But for Covid-19, will Biden have won this election?

Are you God? who would have known? Campaigning on trump's corruption would have been enough, even at that it would have been more damaging.

At that point we had reports of trump charging Secret service for his hotels, charging US government for his bottle of water, his cabinet members collecting from the treasury to buy ridiculous expensive cheap furniture like or unnecessary private jets, or battering their wife and trump still supports them, or siding a rapist running for senate, or the expose of his fraudulent tax payments in decades to the u.s while paying china over 10x, having a secret china bank account while ivanka has over 10 patents in china, uses china labor and even has a patent for electronic voting machines to be made in china?

Or just jean carrols lawsuit that the judges have ruled trump is not immune from, if this trump was found to be guilty of raping her, i bet your hypocrite evangelicals would have still voted for him? I can go on and on, and on but there were more than a 1000 things democrats would have pulverized trump with if not for Covid. Maybe look through Lincoln project timeline or Republican vets against trump or Republicans for Biden timeline and come to reality.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by officialsaw01(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
He shouted and walk away unharmed, if na for my country only God knows how many bullets for enter him body...
When Orubebe did something similar to this in 2015, did anything bad happened to him?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Jonathan39: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2020
Don't worry when biden becomes the President of US all of us will understand the transition
urchcoded:
See how nobody arrested him not to talk of shooting him dead. It can never happen In Nigeria in the next 20 years. By the way Trump's supporters are fanatical and it's no surprise that people who are openly racist all support trump. Also I'll like to ask nairalanders pls what is new world order and why is it bad or good?
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by lostpope: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
He shouted and walk away unharmed, if na for my country only God knows how many bullets for enter him body...those of you shouting Orubebe did it and went free, should remember that Orubebe is an elite while this man is just a common citizens. How many of you can even have access to such a place wearing a short pant and misbehave without been manhandled?
u can try bro, nothing will happen. no harm in trying grin
Ever8090:
He shouted and walk away unharmed, if na for my country only God knows how many bullets for enter him body...those of you shouting Orubebe did it and went free, should remember that Orubebe is an elite while this man is just a common citizens. How many of you can even have access to such a place wearing a short pant and misbehave without been manhandled?
u can try bro, nothing will happen. no harm in trying
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

What aspect of the process isn't transparent. ?
'Doesn't seem'. The last two elections I followed, counting of mail-in ballots didn't take this long. But that could be easily explained as an effect of the large number of votes this time.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by westfield: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Oga make black man try am

Ever8090:
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Tayoajii(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2020
Only God as an answer to the question below.

BestMan001:
Like for Trump and Share for Biden

Could Trump surprise the world and emerge WINNER?

Check my bio for live updates from the election
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Dreyton36: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Wow what a surprise and a miracle shocked

So this guy did this and walked out alive without receiving bullets from different angle and for fashola to come and be the VAR in premiership

Try this in a certain county called Nigeria , them go shoot u like person wey fvck Reverend father relative

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2020
ikcid:
grin grin grin Sounds like what the dead meat seller would do.. Manna BBQ Grills

wait o...

I never knew is Oyibo o?shocked

he even wear him customized shirtcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by zabuur: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:

That's coz he's not a nigger
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by CioAngels(f): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Pa Trump, i could not stop my tears when tear drops came down my face. On facts I was boowed by Bidens thugs. I was too sure it was going to be a won. Anyway, pa Trump, just like is happening in Nigeria now, that we wish it is Jonathan, so it will be for Americans.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by jesmond3945: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol.. the main reason trump might lose is because of the way he handled the covid..asides that, he has been awesome in every other aspect...four years he didn't start a war with any country..once Joe biden enters America will feel part of what we feel by voting in an incompetent leader
what of trump divisive politics?
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by PharaohMusa: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:

A millitry camouflage short for that matter!!!
Naija for do am strong thing.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by wolfenstein(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2020
This is what they call freedom of speech, they watched him as he spoke and when he finished he left......

Down to Nigeria, police for don bundle d man beat am carry am go jail......call am hate speech

Difference with White and Black
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by grandlexuz(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Neddstark:

I follow global politics. Democrats support liberal shit. Obama came to Kenya encouraging love between same sex. for your last statement, dont be a coward, speak my language

Did Trump criminalise same sex relationships in America.? Before America got to the point of same sex it was once a crime to be a homosexual. Homosexuals were sidelined in America centuries before now. Gradually society got to accept them for who the are without penalising them like you would wish.

Most Americans dont like the act of homosexuality but they are bound to accept them without prejudice. It is called tolerance. What two consenting adults do between themselves is really not your path to salvation.

In Nigeria people talk of Homosexuality like its a blasphemy. Many Nigerians would rather eat with a murderer to a homosexual. Obama asking Kenyans to be tolerant to homosexual doesnt mean he is asking Kenyans to become homosexuals.

I personally would be very dissapointed if a brother or son chosed to be a homo. Would I throw him away or stop loving him.? Not at all. American families wether democrat or republican always feel disappointed when a family member follows that path; yet the are bound to show them love and acceptance. It might interest you to know even the Pope toned down on homosexuals. Enough with the holier than thou African Christian attitude
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:

Anyone can be an elite, orubebe get away with the stunt cos he represented authority then.
i will rather think of the american man as a tout than as a common citizen, coincidentally even in nigeria touts easy get access to where our leaders are, doesnt matter what you wear if you are not a tout or politician you will be manhandled within the corridors of power.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by toprealman: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2020
Uncle please go back to you BBQ and drink beer.......all expenses paid by Joe!
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by grandlexuz(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
'Doesn't seem'. The last two elections I followed, counting of mail-in ballots didn't take this long. But that could be easily explained as an effect of the large number of votes this time.

Definitely you gave the response. America has never seen this proportion of mail voting before and it boils down to one thing covid 19. Whilst some states started processing several days ago others like Michigan etc are mandated to start from election day.
The opening of envelopes, scanning gor double votes, signature verification etc is a hectic and time consuming process. If you ask me Biden has lost several hundred thousands of votes because the post office was terribly slow in certain areas. In states were votes are mandated to arrive by election day 8pm, alot of them are still stashed at post offices.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Neddstark: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

Did Trump criminalise same sex relationships in America.? Before America got to the point of same sex it was once a crime to be a homosexual. Homosexuals were sidelined in America centuries before now. Gradually society got to accept them for who the are without penalising them like you would wish.

Most Americans dont like the act of homosexuality but they are bound to accept them without prejudice. It is called tolerance. What two consenting adults do between themselves is really not your path to salvation.

In Nigeria people talk of Homosexuality like its a blasphemy. Many Nigerians would rather eat with a murderer to a homosexual. Obama asking Kenyans to be tolerant to homosexual doesnt mean he is asking Kenyans to become homosexuals.

I personally would be very dissapointed if a brother or son chosed to be a homo. Would I throw him away or stop loving him.? Not at all. American families wether democrat or republican always feel disappointed when a family member follows that path; yet the are bound to show them love and acceptance. It might interest you to know even the Pope toned down on homosexuals. Enough with the holier than thou African Christian attitude

Whatever, shit remains disgusting. Whats wrong is wrong. I have a friend that I got to know he is bisexual. Cant hate him. I have codedly told him my stance on homo though. He says he's against it too but he doesnt know I know he does it. I dont like Biden or democrats. Only Democrats I liked was Clinton.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by grandlexuz(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Neddstark:

Whatever, shit remains disgusting. Whats wrong is wrong. I have a friend that I got to know he is bisexual. Cant hate him. I have codedly told him my stance on homo though. He says he's against it too but he doesnt know I know he does it. I dont like Biden or democrats. Only Democrats I liked was Clinton.

Keep hating. You are a true Republican.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by urchcoded(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Global alliance
One rule for every country

One leader

Emmanuel Macron

so what's the advantage and disadvantage
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by HeavenShield: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Yes. If it was in Emperor Buhar* Nigeria. Passports would be seized, Accounts will be freeze.

Onions is now Gold..in the South...what a mess..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by authority2006(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2020
Losers
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by urchcoded(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2020
GamalNasser:

Trump supporters fanatical? So it's Trump supporters that have been burning America for the past 4 years because Hillary lost an election?

Some of you just have small brains
you have a large mass of brain but little or no sense. If I say buhari supporters are fanatical will you ask me if they are the ones that did the end SARS protest and looted people's properties, will u ask me if they are the ones that have been killing people for the past 4 years because Jonathan lost an election? Get away from my sight with your large brain.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by webm: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2020
tfash96:
Hmm I love your points but the last one I'm not buying that.. How could you tell me they hardly have cancer
Do your research.
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by mokolade21845: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2020
:Like for Trump and Share for BidenCould Trump surprise the world and emerge WINNER?Check my bio for live updates from the election
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:
Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by kingsvictor2: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2020
webmaster99:
“At any given moment you have the power to say: this is not how the story is going to end.
Amatures sit around and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work.”
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
Nothing will work unless you do
motivational speaker. they end up being poor after speaking English

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by webmaster99(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2020
kingsvictor2:
motivational speaker. they end up being poor after speaking English

lol,
but mine is different

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Fan Storms Press Conference To Accuse Joe Biden Of Stealing by authority2006(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Ever8090:

People get away with many things in Nigeria. Why am I even telling you this? Meanwhile, George Floyd didn't get away alive for spending "fake" dollar in USA.
You have to accept one fact: it's not every situation that is resolved better in USA and it's not every situation that's resolved worse in Nigeria. Sometimes, they get it wrong in USA, and sometimes we get it right in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.