Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks (3785 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / 'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by NEWSREPORT: 10:06am On Nov 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7o4SNNDtx4

Lecturer in IMT,Enugu, berates a student for not wearing a face mask and also claiming she ‘stinks’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2020
It's true ... I Waz there
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by Perfecttouch(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2020
She can truly be stinking, some people have offensive body and mouth odour..
It might be an awareness for the lady or an insult.
Depends on how the lecturer put it
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by jerryunit48: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2020
There are other ways to tell her than dehumanizing her

9 Likes

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Chaiiiiiiii.
cry cry cry cry cry cry
What a LECTURER..!!!
Ladies can really insult oooo
She really Finished the young Lady.
It could be she has got a BAD BREATH
But she should have corrected her in a fashionable way..
Why would she berate her fellow LADY like that..?

3 Likes

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by Gosj001: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2020
she could have passed the message in a calm and sane manner.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery. Details on my signature
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by robinso01(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2020
There are ways he could have told her, in order not to embarrass the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by Notatribalist(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Perfecttouch:
She can truly be stinking, some people have offensive body and mouth odour..
It might be an awareness for the lady or an insult.
Depends on how the lecturer put it
It's an insult. If she wanted to help her create awareness why not tell her secretly?

7 Likes

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Imagine that kind of character or behaviour from a lecturer.

No courtesy

1 Like

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by tammie24: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is exactly how most female lecturers behave

They feel they are on top of the world cos they have some sort of authority

One would expect them to be kinder to their female counterparts

Unfortunate!

9 Likes

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by tobechi74: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Terrible way to correct
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by crossfm: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Useless lectures everywhere.She don't know the psychological damage she has done to the girl.

Some lectures think they are God.They lord over students.

To think that lecturers are suppose to be sensible, but in my country the reverse is the case with most lecturers.

2 Likes

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by Bomboiy: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
jerryunit48:
There are other ways to tell her than dehumanizing her

Typical example of the type of sadistic lectures we have in our various schools.
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by oluwa5418: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by humilitypays(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Women can be so wicked to fellow women sha. Women should just pray women should not take over the headship of this world as some of the overzealous ones amongst them are clamoring for because if it happens, women themselves are in big trouble with each other

2 Likes

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by Flexherbal(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:
Imagine that kind of character or behaviour from a lecturer.

No courtesy

Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by sissoko89: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
I no say nah female lecture,even she herself stinks
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by espn(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
NEWSREPORT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7o4SNNDtx4

Lecturer in IMT,Enugu, berates a student for not wearing a face mask and also claiming she ‘stinks’

Lalasticlala
is she putting g on a nose mask herself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by mytime24(f): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
d student right now angry

Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by Skyfornia(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Not nice at all
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by bobbybrown007: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
are u the one with that black bag? or the one snapping the scene? if yes u go fill form.
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by bobbybrown007: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
well, its nt her fault. it fit be say her village people open yansh for her.
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by HitlerGaddafi: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
I knew it would definitely be a female lecturer. Generally female bosses have this common hatred for their subordinates
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by Dayoebe(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
female lecturers are mini-devil
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by tammie24: 12:46am On Nov 06, 2020
crossfm:
Useless lectures everywhere.She don't know the psychological damage she has done to the girl.

Some lectures think they are God.They lord over students.

To think that lecturers are suppose to be sensible, but in my country the reverse is the case with most lecturers.
in this country

Lecturer student relationship can be likened to a master slave relationship
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by Lawdis(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2020
....it's true because I've found poo from the anus of different so-called big ladies as preparing for Mouth Action and I lost my urge immediately

and some of them have some kinds of irritating/disgusting mouth/body odour
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by NEWSREPORT: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Drama as Enugu Lecturer Scolds A Student Without Face Mask, Claiming She Stinks by crossfm: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
tammie24:
in this country

Lecturer student relationship can be likened to a master slave relationship
You just said it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

State Free And Compulsory Education In Akwa Ibom / Unizik Release 2012/2013 Cut-off Marks / Get Uniuyo Direct Entry Past Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.