Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website (60906 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Ayobami7(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
noted
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Kubernetes: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
I wanna see all those ranters of Trump.
Trump should know hez gonna loose even his immigration laws.
He forgot that there are so many immigrants who have never voted but will certainly go to vote against him.

3 Likes

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by dalass(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mynd44:
This is how to declare yourself winner without actually declaring yourself winner

Exactly! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Kindledlight(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
maestroferddi:
what of if he loses eventually?

It is difficult for him to lose,The results are pretty much in his favor.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by dalass(f): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kubernetes:
I wanna see all those ranters of Trump.
Trump should know hez gonna loose even his immigration laws.
He forgot that there are so many immigrants who have never voted but will certainly go to vote against him.

He's forgotten that even his wife is an immigrant!

As for me, may the best man win...

2 Likes

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by abigail97651: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
:Biden is just been arrogant and is allowing his ego overide him. he will never win, I see trump ending up winning an average american is arrogant....if u dont know now u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Kubernetes: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
dalass:

He's forgotten that even his wife is an immigrant!

As for me, may the best man win...

That is the point

3 Likes

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Foodforthought: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
OriOko88:
E go shock Biden. Though cnn have projected him to hv won 11 electoral college in arizona and 10 in winsconsin,but the shock is in penisylvania, which has 20 electoral votes,where trump is leading even tho d democrat gov there is trynna do fraud. Trump is also leading in geogia which has about 15 college votes and d last one is north carolina whoch also has a higher electoral votes. All trump needs is to win those three states and hes returned elected.
That's one angle people have not thought of. He only needs those three states. What a shock it would be! But then, let the best candidate win.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Onuoha1234(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trump does not believe in Divine Inter vention.Che Sera.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Cantonese: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Biden is just been arrogant and is allowing his ego overide him. he will never win, I see trump ending up winning

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
See your head like APC broom. Of course you must be an APC supporter. They are the ones who have been brainwashed and never see the good happening to others.

If you like you can use nyokometer to see. Na fa fa fa fa fa fawol!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by ogbonti: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
planetx:
This election was rigged beyond belief, the democrats makes most African dictators look like kindergarten in election rigging. Millions of non existence mail in ballots materialize out the blue virtually overnight, so much for saner climes. Expect serious civil disturbance in America over the coming weeks.

court things about to start - Biden should slow down - The supreme court will decide which states will have a recount where most ballots not signed properly will be thrown out - Trump is a fighter and he will fight to the last ballot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Uwa11(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=Perfecttouch post=95711687]Wo I Don tire jaree[/quote I tell u]
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by ogbonti: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
successincentiv:
Trump will definitely take this matter to court

www.sucits.com

You are so tight bro, too many kids here who don’t know political history of America - they should go and read about how George Bush 43 became president of the USA with the Florida count in year 2000

Trump is contesting votes in up to 10 states and there will be recounts and most votes with unmatched signatures will be throw. away

for example the people who voted in wisconsin are more than those who are registered to vote so you expect Trump to just take it easy ?

if matters get to the supreme court - you think he will lose there ? sumo pikins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by malanado: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Cause madam, its deeper than you think. Election is not about "hey president abused me" bla bla bla. Its about policies to be implemented that will affect generations.

Have you listened to Biden's policies on taxes, abortions, what they will be allowed to teach in schools e.t.c?

Enough of sentiments.
? so you mean it is fear for rich people to find a brilliant lawyer/ accountant which will find a way to avoid them from paying taxes while the poor and middle class payed more than them, you know Tump payed more taxes to the Chinese government .
abortion. who force you to do abortion, do you Know the numbers of children's that grow up and become nuisance because their parents are not capable of giving them proper upbringing or woman who lost their lives because they did illegal abortion or woman who aspirations get cut off because they got pregnant and forced to bring up child which they know they can't and lack money to do which results to failed mothers who takes their frustration on mostly the child and society and children who become nuisance
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by chatinent: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Yawns.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Jeromejnr(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
malanado:
[s]? so you mean it is fear for rich people to find a brilliant lawyer/ accountant which will find a way to avoid them from paying taxes while the poor and middle class payed more than them, you know Tump payed more taxes to the Chinese government .
abortion. who force you to do abortion, do you Know the numbers of children's that grow up and become nuisance because their parents are not capable of giving them proper upbringing or woman who lost their lives because they did illegal abortion or woman who aspirations get cut off because they got pregnant and forced to bring up child which they know they can't and lack money to do which results to failed mothers who takes their frustration on mostly the child and society and children who become nuisance[/s]
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by bajosky: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trump all the way to victory by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Seyzcham91(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Rubbish!
WATCHOVER:
Biden is just been arrogant and is allowing his ego overide him. he will never win, I see trump ending up winning
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by lugo99(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
can i learning a fashion designer at 29yrs, i finished my nysc in 2017, since then i've applied many times,

just think its late, i've paid 4 my application form and ive been learning it 4 like 3day now, just remain my tuition fee.

just need nairalander to advice or wetin u guys think as per my fellow 9jayoots
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by RALPHOW(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Supreme Court will Upturns the abracadabra election.
Biden is just media,lesbians and terrorists candidate.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by maestroferddi: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kindledlight:

It is difficult for him to lose,The results are pretty much in his favor.
But you did not say impossible...

Anything can happen...dont be carried away.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by killuminati(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Rekyz:
He's prepared already. It took Buhari a year to get Nigeria reversing.
You dey craze o grin

2 Likes

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
WATCHOVER:
The same thing that Trump did, trump's own was outright boasting and paranoia.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=Jeromejnr post=95716547][/quote]
So this is how you normally are ehn. Cancel out those who counter your points instead of facing them. Cowardangry
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by AlieninPH: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
wink2015:
TRUMP WILL GO AND FACE HIS BUSINESS EMPIRE.

He is a business tycoon and entrepreneur.

Very likely, he will start facing both Federal and State Indictment for his sharp tax and business practice, which might bring down his so called Business Empire, and put him in jail.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kano1stSon:
We Igbos will not accept anything short of declaring Donald Emeka Trump as a winner, we will go to Amelica and plotest, we will burn shops, and banks because supleme leader has asked us to do just that.

You will see grin

yeso trump made promises to the lefelundum people in america, too bad he won't win this erection.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by noisy45(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
WATCHOVER:

what did you smoke
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by AlieninPH: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
planetx:
This election was rigged beyond belief, the democrats makes most African dictators look like kindergarten in election rigging. Millions of non existence mail in ballots materialize out the blue virtually overnight, so much for saner climes. Expect serious civil disturbance in America over the coming weeks.

There is need for the moderators to delete the posts of these TRUMPBOTS, like the one above, who are peddling lies, using the lies to invite after election violence.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by MERCHANDISER: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kano1stSon:
We Igbos will not accept anything short of declaring Donald Emeka Trump as a winner, we will go to Amelica and plotest, we will burn shops, and banks because supleme leader has asked us to do just that.

You will see grin

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Jeromejnr(m): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
SegFault:

So this is how you normally are ehn. Cancel out those who counter your points instead of facing them. Cowardangry

Lol..there was nothing to counter. He spoke absolute balderdash.

I could not honour such. wink
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Rashman578(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Rekyz:
Bleep! Being long I laughed this hard! Inside pubic transport eh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by DonX001: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Rekyz:

Savagery at its peak, man!!! shocked grin grin
But if you look at it closely and from all angles...... you no lie at all. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics / Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.