Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website (60901 Views)

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by SirBunky85(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kano1stSon:
We Igbos will not accept anything short of declaring Donald Emeka Trump as a winner, we will go to Amelica and plotest, we will burn shops, and banks because supleme leader has asked us to do just that.

You will see grin
Supleme Reader,not leader
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by WATCHOVER(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
noisy45:

what did you smoke
Red wine
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Yankee101: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Rekyz:
He's prepared already. It took Buhari a year to get Nigeria reversing.

Lol. This guy get wicked barbs. But na true u talk

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Kindledlight(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
maestroferddi:
But you did not say impossible...

Anything can happen...dont be carried away.

Yes,Anything can happen

So let’s keep our fingers crossed.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by ledaman: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jomasa9972:
Trump is not having another Chance, Trump should call Biden and congratulate him.
exactly, the way Jonathan did !
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Lol..there was nothing to counter. He spoke absolute balderdash.

I could not honour such. wink
Yah, coward. If he spoke balderdash, then rather than behave like a fool, you either counter his points or walk away, cancelling someone's words has to be one of the most stupid feats I've seen on nairaland, I don't even understand the joy in it, the first time I did it, I felt like an absolute fool.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Jeromejnr(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
SegFault:

[s]Yah, coward. If he spoke balderdash, then rather than behave like a fool, you either counter his points or walk away, cancelling someone's words has to be one of the most stupid feats I've seen on nairaland, I don't even understand the joy in it, the first time I did it, I felt like an absolute fool[/s].

Proverbs 26:4-5 – Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jomasa9972:
Trump is not having another Chance, Trump should call Biden and congratulate him.

Caller tunes ni
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Adolak(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
OriOko88:
E go shock Biden. Though cnn have projected him to hv won 11 electoral college in arizona and 10 in winsconsin,but the shock is in penisylvania, which has 20 electoral votes,where trump is leading even tho d democrat gov there is trynna do fraud. Trump is also leading in geogia which has about 15 college votes and d last one is north carolina whoch also has a higher electoral votes. All trump needs is to win those three states and hes returned elected.

Bros, you forgot NEVADA.
Biden only needs that 6 electoral college more to reach the required 270
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by DEMZEE(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Biden is far more experienced in governance and politics than Trump, Trump belongs to the business world

Trump called him sleepy Joe, called him a dementia patient, called his family drug addict, fabricated stories of a stolen laptop and leaked email,

Biden laughed through all this, made jokes and was focused on his agenda

I really missed his funny and crazy banters with Obama back then , it's great to see him come back to the white house and I hope he has a superb working relationship with Madam Vice President

Rubbish!!!!!! .....wat did Obama dem do for his fellow black Americans talkless of Africa in general. He even had Gaddafi killed. Promoted LGBTQ and an abortionist.

Anyways trump is going to use the Supreme Court to win the election ....Quote this!!!!!
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by OriOko88(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2020
Adolak:

Bros, you forgot NEVADA.
Biden only needs that 6 electoral college more to reach the required 270
That Nevada is on knife edge. It could go either way, even tho biden campaign is claiming to hv won it
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Adolak(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
DEMZEE:

Rubbish!!!!!! .....wat did Obama dem do for his fellow black Americans talkless of Africa in general. He even had Gaddafi killed. Promoted LGBTQ and an abortionist.

Anyways trump is going to use the Supreme Court to win the election ....Quote this!!!!!

You think every country is like Nigeria that end election matters in court?

And tell me why this election should go to court?
Why?
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Adolak(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
OriOko88:

That Nevada is on knife edge. It could go either way, even tho biden campaign is claiming to hv won it

Same way all those other states could go either way.
If Penisylvania is sure for trump, he won't go to court for order to stop counting mail in ballots there.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by OriOko88(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Adolak:

Same way all those other states could go either way.
If Penisylvania is sure for trump, he won't go to court for order to stop counting mail in ballots there.
He's still leading Pennsylvania but d margin keeps reducing from 366k yesterday to 164k this morning. That's y he's worried. Even if na u, you go shout oo
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Adolak(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
OriOko88:

He's still leading Pennsylvania but d margin keeps reducing from 366k yesterday to 164k this morning. That's y he's worried. Even if na u, you go shout oo

Mail in ballot came in.
And most people that voted through that are Biden supporters.

Cos Trump told his supporters to boycott it
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by phyllumtopilla: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Good luck to Him grin grin
Does he really have any business empire?....he was only making money with his name as a brand....he's not as rich as he claims. He's using the presidency to stay afloat, there's too much debt hanging on his neck.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
ATEAMS:
The person you will be in 5 years is based on the books you read and the people you surround yourself with today.

Especially the people you surround yourself with.

What you hear everyday from the crowd around you shape your future.

Negative minded comments bring retrogression into people's lives.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Mizfabulous18(f): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

Biden has been in leadership and government before you were born.
oh please let me hear word nd since he was there hv u researched on what positive impact he has done..people like u just make noise based off what people feed ur ears with try doing ur homework then we can talk
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
damosky12:
Watch it guys!

Biden will turn out to be what you didn't expect, as America's president!

What do you mean?
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
oh please let me hear word nd since he was there hv u researched on what positive impact he has done..people like u just make noise based off what people feed ur ears with try doing ur homework then we can talk

Tell us about the negative he has done. We are very much interested in your research.
PLEASE ENUMERATE, I SUPPOSE IT SHOULD BE PLENTIFUL WITH THE WAY YOU HAVE SPOKEN.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by grandlexuz(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Mizfabulous18:

Yeah I have done my home work. He booted Trump out of office. Trump whose ass you have been licking. Nothing can be bigger on planet earth than sending Trump outta fhe white house, making him a one term president. The Taming of the Shrew this has been.
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by grandlexuz(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Tell us about the negative he has done. We are very much interested in your research.
PLEASE ENUMERATE, I SUPPOSE IT SHOULD BE PLENTIFUL WITH THE WAY YOU HAVE SPOKEN.

No mind the Trump ass licker. Many leaders across the world di just wait for Biden for hit 270 then Trumpy the emperor go hear word. Only the ignorant can lick Trump's ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by Mizfabulous18(f): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

Yeah I have done my home work. He booted Trump out of office. Trump whose ass you have been licking. Nothing can be bigger on planet earth than sending Trump outta fhe white house, making him a one term president. The Taming of the Shrew this has been.
that the only thing u can say u love Biden because u hate trump and u blame ur president for insulting us..it people like u that gives him the inspiration to talk down on the right thinking Nigerians since u don't hv any reasonable answer I won't bother wasting my Tim on u
Re: US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website by byinks(f): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ibadansun1:
I believe Biden is just two years older than Trump.

If he doesn't die, you can go and kill him.

Kill ke
You're too emotional....like a woman.

I hate that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics / Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.