Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) (4350 Views)

10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! / For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Pweety4me(f): 1:08am On Mar 15, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

and she will position you right wink (and ask YOU 'whose your daddy?' grin grin)
she's the real Big Meech! WOW.

Lol tell dem. . .teehee

@OP i don see these pics b4, u guys might just be making false assumptions it's probably just a 'ordinary' loved up couple
grin smiley
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by mamagee3(f): 1:11am On Mar 15, 2011
That woman can tear that man apart if there's ever an altercation between them. . .

She has a bodytype of a female builder/wrestler.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Pweety4me(f): 1:13am On Mar 15, 2011
^Sure thing grin
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MsPotato(f): 1:15am On Mar 15, 2011
mama-gee:

That woman can tear that man apart if there's ever an altercation between them. . .

She has a bodytype of a female builder/wrestler.

I think she is a giant
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Mar 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I think she is a giant
A huge giant at that. grin grin grin
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 1:21am On Mar 15, 2011
Those orthodox German women looks like that.  You should have seen the WOMEN WORLD CUP and the German women team were uhmmm "mannish and swollen". I think the captain was a man in a previous life.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MsPotato(f): 1:22am On Mar 15, 2011
mama-gee:

A huge giant at that. grin grin grin

Im worried if she ever does cowgirl position with him in bed oo shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

Mrs.Chima:

Those orthodox German women looks like that.  You should have seen the WOMEN WORLD CUP and the German women team were uhmmm "mannish and swollen". I think the captain was a man in a previous life.

Really? U mean they are all like that? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by mamagee3(f): 1:25am On Mar 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Im worried if she ever does cowgirl position with him in bed oo  shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Okay. . .Don't divert the discussion into something else. grin grin

I personally think he's in it for the green card after that there's nothing between them.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 1:26am On Mar 15, 2011
[size=22pt]Ms. Potato!  shocked[/size]

The "cowgirl" is the shit!  It is good position when you are pregnant and out there.  I mean it get every nook and cranny.  

Sorry, I spaced out a bit.   embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am not saying that all looks like that but uhmm THEY DO NOT LOOK FEMININE.  (the German World Cup team)
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Tosinville(m): 1:28am On Mar 15, 2011
Photoshop inclusive makes the lady looks large like that.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MsPotato(f): 1:31am On Mar 15, 2011
mama-gee:

Okay. . .Don't divert the discussion into something else. grin grin

I personally think he's in it for the green card after that there's nothing between them.

Hmmmmmmm. . ,  . . U can never know my dear. Cause anything is possible. How else do you explain the love life of Donkey and the Dragon in Shrek?  wink

Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]Ms. Potato!  shocked[/size]

The "cowgirl" is the poo!  It is good position when you are pregnant and out there.  I mean it get every nook and cranny.  

Sorry, I spaced out a bit.   embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am not saying that all looks like that but uhmm THEY DO NOT LOOK FEMININE.  (the German World Cup team)

U dont think the guy would die flat down there?  shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm. . . Come to think of it yeah, those German girls really dont look feminine atall. I wonder why.  undecided But are u sure she is a German
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 1:33am On Mar 15, 2011
LMAO!

I don't know about the guy but I have perfected the "cowgirl" and I am thinking of patent the improvements. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Jackieugo(f): 1:34am On Mar 15, 2011
Oya who is the NLer ?! lipsrsealed Curious minds demand to know!
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MsPotato(f): 1:37am On Mar 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO!

I don't know about the guy but I have perfected the "cowgirl" and I am thinking of patent the improvements. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Heheheheeh! U naughty girl u! grin grin grin

but uhmm. have u ever felt a slight discomfort doing that position?
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 1:41am On Mar 15, 2011
Ms. Potato! shocked shocked shocked

It is the art of insertion and positioning. Please do not let me go in details. They will move this thread to the sexuality section.

I will say though is mastering the art of insertion and positioning is the KEY to optimal cowgirl experience. TRUUUUUST ME.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MsPotato(f): 1:44am On Mar 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin Sorry naa. Just that I am Hot this morning embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Tosinville(m): 1:46am On Mar 15, 2011
Go Bleep a horse
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MsPotato(f): 1:53am On Mar 15, 2011
Am I talking to you? DO u have to come here and look for trouble? angry angry angry
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Tosinville(m): 1:58am On Mar 15, 2011
K sorry, potato, i was only joking with you, girl.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 1:59am On Mar 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

grin grin grin grin grin Sorry naa. Just that I am Hot this morning embarassed lipsrsealed

That is human to be Hot. I understand perfectly. (looking at Mr. Chima) I be back in a few.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 15, 2011
Little man and a giant lady so what?
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Tosinville(m): 2:04am On Mar 15, 2011
Thats exactly how Mrs.chima and her husband looks like, truss me.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MsPotato(f): 2:16am On Mar 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

That is human to be Hot. I understand perfectly. (looking at Mr. Chima) I be back in a few.

U are mean I swear! grin
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by iyatrustee(f): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2011
Tosinville:

you are wicked! truss me shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Tosinville(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2011
^^I'm serious, truss me
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by googles: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They look good to me tho' esp the last pishure. . lol
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
iyatrustee:

you are wicked! truss me shocked shocked shocked shocked

You called that wicked?   undecided undecided undecided   Okay.   Hint: Mrs. Chima (akata) do not DATE/MARRY ugly, short, illegal, refugee, unintelligent, and broke men wink

Sorry Tosin, you didn't make the cut. cool
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2011
Tosinville:

You do not have be ashamed to let the people know that you and the white lady that you robbed at the market for your Internet subscription. We already seen what you look like and you should have iron your pants and moisturize your lips. GQ magazine will NOT be calling you in this life or the next. Buy your wife a dress and not a curtain set. Broke basta.

I didn't know crackheads survive in Nigeria.
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by mamagee3(f): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Hmmmmmmm. . , . . U can never know my dear. Cause anything is possible. How else do you explain the love life of Donkey and the Dragon in Shrek? wink
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Ranoscky(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
Perfect couple !!!
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by iyatrustee(f): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys! See Green Card Love? (with Pics) by Ranoscky(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2011
What ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned / Virgins Thread! / Is Dis True Love Or He Is Jes Sexually Attracted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.