Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) (10345 Views)

Even armed robber de Complain For This Covernment / Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis / Halimatu Sa'adiya Idris Killed By Armed Robbers Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
This is the world's chilliest person, not even armed robbers could scare him shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZyWLlAif0w

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by olenyi: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
wink
Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Be fearless

4 Likes

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by espn(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na mad man...The guy don see many things.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
espn:
grin grin

13 Likes

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
No be for useless naija armed robbers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Rugaria: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
He actually told the thief to get him some beer from the fridge at a point..

1 Like

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by JohnnyBling(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Look well nah me be that
Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The GUY no normal at all.
That GUY don die already... so he is used to dying.
The ARMED ROBBER even respect the dead man.

This one na ROBBER wey get Masters Degree.
NAIJA Robbers wey like to Rob life join.

By the way the Guy should be investigated too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Afritop(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
You bring Nigerian police to crack this case and you definitely know the first suspect that will get arrested. And that suspect will be the one they say is making useful statement

13 Likes

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Nkwobi042: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
grin grin

He seems to be a retired or serving military personnel.

Maybe na those ones wey them dey deploy go Afghanistan go drill islamists skull with bullet holes.He is the real MVP

5 Likes

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by fineboynl(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
there very few people like that. they don't get scared when then they face death. it has nothing to do with physical strength. he must have worked in the military or armed combact before. that young man have seen war before.

but the thief don't want to waste any souls. he only came for the money. and the brave man is using phycological effect on the thief he showed him where the bar man his. and using cigarette to give himself confident.

he better not try that to a black or Nigerian armed robber. it's free and provocative lighting. even thief with no intension of wasting souls can get intimidated and kill out of fear or by defense.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Cashio(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Denique(f): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na Naija man wey don tire in Oyinbo man body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Ikea81: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Way I will react, but I know guys won't believe. Most people always complain why I don't run from anything...and guy I have seen plenty...inonce told an armed robber in warri who demanded for my phone.....weda naim buy the phone for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by obyrich(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Real MVP

1 Like

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by naija4life247: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
espn:

Women have shown him pepper.

3 Likes

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by GamalNasser: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
That guy problem pass their own and the robbers knew it . Robbers once attacked a friend's father in his house , as they were trying to break the door he woke up from sleep , opened the door for them and and told the to take what the Bleep they want and not disturb his sleep and the man went back to sleep ..the robber were confused. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by JoshOxborn: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ikea81:
Way I will react, but I know guys won't believe. Most people always complain why I don't run from anything...and guy I have seen plenty...inonce told an armed robber in warri who demanded for my phone.....weda naim buy the phone for me?

It's okay, you talk too much. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Omo, it's either bullet no dey that gun or the thief is not ready to kill.

The theif had to even remove the phone from the man hand like "this is a serious operation here"

Infact that man could have disarmed that theif several times but it was just mutual respect between both
Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by BlackfireX: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
APC frustration dey the guy head grin
Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by haider55338: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
You bring Nigerian police to crack this case and you definitely know the first suspect that will get arrested, and the suspect that is making useful statement

1 Like

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by kalufelix(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
This-guy-dey-learn-work-where-i-dey...maybe-he-is-already-on-the-verge-of-suicide...btw-these-people-don't-reason-like-Africans
Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Very funny
Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Xmen149(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
my bet is the guy in the bar is a member of a dreaded mafia organization and the thief recognized him or he did the introduction while resisting his phone being taken.

if you noticed he also had to make sure the guy is not the owner of the bar before starting.

A serving or ex military personnel wont sit calm yet wont act so afraid.
Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by soonel: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2020
okay, really
Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by olisaEze(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Or he’s suicidal and that cigarette is probably he’s last smoke before que sera sera. grin

1 Like

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dude either has balls made of steel or has problems bigger than mere guns. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
That guy problem pass their own and the robbers knew it . Robbers once attacked a friend's father in his house , as they were trying to break the door he woke up from sleep , opened the door for them and and told the to take what the Bleep they want and not disturb his sleep and the man went back to sleep ..the robber were confused. grin grin
Sounds like what I'd do.

I've once had some possibly 18yr old riffraff point gun at me and demanded my wallet. I simply said I forgot it in my car at the parking lot, will you like to take my keys and go get it? Meanwhile the parking lot was like a quarter mile walk. He looked at me like, you think I'm kidding right and later ran off.
Sometimes, a man's worries are bigger than mere guns. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by GamalNasser: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
J111333:
Sounds like what I'd do.

I've once had some possibly 18yr old riffraff point gun at me and demanded my wallet. I simply said I forgot it in my car at the parking lot, will you like to take my keys and go get it? Meanwhile the parking lot was like a quarter mile walk. He looked at me like, you think I'm kidding right and later ran off.
Sometimes, a man's worries are bigger than mere guns. grin

grin grin grin
Re: This is the world's chilliest person, (not even armed robbers could scare him) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
I need to be this dauntless for real!!! The guy no even shake. grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC PCC Media Directorate Meet Journalists Ahead Of Tinubu's Town Hall Meeting / N5000 Note: Protesters Storm CBN / Czech Republic Donates ₦194 Million Medical Equipment To Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.