Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Most Challenging QUESTION Of 2020.(official) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Challenging QUESTION Of 2020.(official) (422 Views)

After Challenging A Prostitute For A S£x Competition, This Is What Happened / Top10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (official List) / Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Challenging QUESTION Of 2020.(official) by TheCork(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Why do all men agree we all come to nairaland
( especially romance section) to look for sexxxx? Guys ok let's be honest..we all come here to find punnnny to test if we will get lucky...correct? cheesy

..and Guys...please...kindy tell the truth so the devil can be ashame!! smiley
Re: Most Challenging QUESTION Of 2020.(official) by fati2001(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2020

Re: Most Challenging QUESTION Of 2020.(official) by TheCork(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
fati2001:

Bro go away
Re: Most Challenging QUESTION Of 2020.(official) by baralatie(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
not me!

when I came across romance section!

I was drawn by the topics posted by some monikers back then and the love banters that went back and forth .
then came the scandals that were blown open on romanceland.
mehn! it was hot
Re: Most Challenging QUESTION Of 2020.(official) by baralatie(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
I remember one f moniker like that.
also love from the dudes back then.
hian the f was on top of the section.
then boom
..........live pictures of who owned the monikers a full blown d.....

shit mods were alll over the place shutting down treads,shutting down posts.for where....
it was crazy!
Re: Most Challenging QUESTION Of 2020.(official) by S1MP: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
baralatie:
I remember one f moniker like that.
also love from the dudes back then.
hian the f was on top of the section.
then boom
..........live pictures of who owned the monikers a full blown d.....

shit mods were alll over the place shutting down treads,shutting down posts.for where....
it was crazy!
Firery or fierce or flames or something like that sha
Re: Most Challenging QUESTION Of 2020.(official) by fati2001(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2020
TheCork:

Bro go away

okiey

(1) (Reply)

Symbiotic Vs Parasitic Relations (let It End In 2020) / 4 Types Of Women That A Man Should Never Marry - / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.