Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. (2766 Views)

Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by chosen04(f): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
10. UMBLERRA ( Vote for umblerra).

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY.

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another.

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn't it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one - Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup.

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children.

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children.

3. My Fellow Widows (When addressing some widows, a beg Mrs Ist lady at least our dear GEJ is still living).

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children.

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people.

Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by chosen04(f): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2011
:d ;d wink smiley cool :p embarassed :-x undecided kiss cry
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
I love song 8 and 10, i was live at the release party of 8. Really cool hit, when the man and woman die, the children will become widows, stop turning our children to widows
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by recoome(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
Na u sabi o, at least she did not pack all our money to do plastic surgery & 'umbrera' or 'bombers' will nt matter to tailors or pepper sellers, she has also been successful in mobilizing the women folk across the country.
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by chosen04(f): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2011
aisha2:

I love song 8 and 10, i was live at the release party of 8. Really cool hit, when the man and woman die, the children will become widows, stop turning our children to widows

COTFLOHAHA
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by ghostmaile: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2011
Someone needs to get madam first lady on DAVID LETTERMAN. this is worthy of top ten "hits" on CBS
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by chosen04(f): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2011
recoome:

Na u sabi o, at least she did not pack all our money to do plastic surgery & 'umbrera' or 'bombers' will nt matter to tailors or pepper sellers, she has also been successful in mobilizing the women folk across the country.

SONG 7::

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn't it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.

So she has been successful in mobilizing the women folk children across the country to become widows?
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by honeric01(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
omg!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
recoome:

Yeh right dont get me started, she used and decieved these women. Some women came up with the initiative to raise support for women in elections through advocacy, she hijacked it and turned it to her husbands campaign, the women who contested , after all her promises she never supported them, just used what was supposed to be a good course for her selfish interest, in the begining she kept saying its not about her husband a lot of us believed and were even decieved, we thought she geniuely cared about moving women forward, then she unmasked her treu intentions, 80 % of those women are no longer with her. After using their money , time and energy to campiagn, she led them to thier slaughter and abandoned them. Mobilize ke
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by AljUche: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2011
recoome:

guy you no serious ooo grin grin

were you not here last year when she was caught by the Saudi authorities for having a 1 million dollars which she claims she wants to use it to buy gold. undecided or that is easy to forget abi
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by seanet02: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2011
I don laugh my stomach offff oooooooooooooo
u na no go kill me for nairaland oooooooooo
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by honeric01(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2011
omg!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by recoome(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
aisha2:

Yeh right dont get me started, she used and decieved these women. Some women came up with the initiative to raise support for women in elections through advocacy, she hijacked it and turned it to her husbands campaign, the women who contested , after all her promises she never supported them, just used what was supposed to be a good course for her selfish interest, in the begining she kept saying its not about her husband a lot of us believed and were even decieved, we thought she geniuely cared about moving women forward, then she unmasked her treu intentions, 80 % of those women are no longer with her. After using their money , time and energy to campiagn, she led them to thier slaughter and abandoned them. Mobilize ke
she never hijacked it, inna ciroma(wife of adamu ciroma) is the leader and they are supporting the party that will better the lot of the women and in fact more women are joining, u need to see their mammoth population in makurdi, u wld jilter, u just wait until inna ciroma/hajia sambo mobilize the north-west women.
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by recoome(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2011
aisha2:

she never hijacked it, inna ciroma(wife of adamu ciroma) is the leader and they are supporting the party that will better the lot of the women and in fact more women are joining, u need to see their mammoth population in makurdi, u wld jilter, u just wait until inna ciroma/hajia sambo mobilize the north-west women.
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by recoome(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

were you not here last year when she was caught by the Saudi authorities for having a 1 million dollars which she claims she wants to use it to buy gold. undecided or that is easy to forget abi
Its nothing compared to what stella gave to ben bruce to build silverbird, or turai who wld request between #100-#300 million just to see yar'adua.
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by recoome(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

Its nothing compared to what stella gave to ben bruce to build silverbird, or turai who wld request between #100-#300 million just to see yar'adua.
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by AljUche: 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
recoome:

so you are justifying mrs jonathan because of our past leaders undecided

and yet you want a good country undecided

shame on you! so because stella and turia did that, it mean our first lady too should do the same

what ever happened to the first lady seting the path for good. undecided or is it because she has power now
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2011
recoome:

You dont know what you are talking about. Civil society women started the project and made her grand patron she went along and hijacked it. Beleive me, i was sold on the 35% affirmative action, i know. We women in politics know what she is about, a user, more than even the time and money wasted, it is the bad english we endured that wrecks my brain
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by recoome(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2011
aisha2:

You dont know what you are talking about. Civil society women started the project and made her grand patron she went along and hijacked it. Beleive me, i was sold on the 35% affirmative action, i know. We women in politics know what she is about, a user, more than even the time and money wasted, it is the bad english we endured that wrecks my brain
She actually kicked off on the platform of women 4 change initiative which is her pet project.
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by EKONGKING: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2011
chosen04:

10. UMBLERRA ( Vote for umblerra).

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY.

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another.

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one - Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup.

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children.

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children.

3. My Fellow Widows (When addressing some widows, a beg Mrs Ist lady at least our dear GEJ is still living).

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children.

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people.

ha ha ha grin grin grin

keep children away from her.she seems to be mesmerised by children
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by Phlota(f): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2011
hillarious
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2011
recoome:

She actually kicked off on the platform of women 4 change initiative which is her pet project.
Stop promoting lies. go and research she was brought in as grand patron, go and check past information at first she was refered to as grand patron then she took the title of initiator to the shook of a lot of us who had struggled to come up with the great concept
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by opabukun(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2011
aisha2:

Stop promoting lies. go and research she was brought in as grand patron, go and check past information at first she was refered to as grand patron then she took the title of initiator to the shook of a lot of us who had struggled to come up with the great concept

She was actually expected to be Grand patron,but alas, the initiator under-rate her! the initiator fink she would not step out and take it over due to her "public speech syndrome" but the Damn tin brace the storm and face
recoome:

national disgrace to her self,hubby and 9jer women.

U r from which planet? APES?

recoome:

oookay,dis actually confirmed ur planet of origin.
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by opabukun(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2011
aisha2:

She was actually expected to be Grand patron,but alas, the initiator under-rate her! the initiator fink she would not step out and take it over due to her "public speech syndrome" but the Damn tin brace the storm and face national disgrace to her self,hubby and 9jer women.

recoome:

U r from which planet? APES?

recoome:

oookay,dis actually confirmed ur planet of origin.
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2011
opabukun:

She was actually expected to be Grand patron,but alas, the initiator under-rate her! the initiator fink she would not step out and take it over due to her "public speech syndrome"

It is common to have an organisation and make a public figure grand patron to gather more clout. It was an initiative about women from all parties with the aim of getting women elected and preserving and protecting womens rights. Visit http://www.w4cinitiative.org/. you will see it was a good initiative and she is listed there simply as grand patron, later she on her own took the title of founder and initiator.
It was about getting women into governemnt you can check the statelists and see all the women contesting for primaries nation wide
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2011
And also to celebrate womens achievement, not about Dame or Goodluck
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by Rhody005: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2011
a total disgrace, why didn't she go to school? grin
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by AndreUweh(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
This thread has no business in the politics section.
To the jokes section please.
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by chosen04(f): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
We are talking of serious political grammatical blunders. Do you think we are Joking?
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by AndreUweh(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2011
More joke and less political.
Nwada di mma, o kwa nwanyi ibe gi ka i ji na eme ihe egwuregwu.
Biko kwusi ya.
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by foyeks2001(f): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2011
love all the hits
I still dey laugh oo grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Countdown: Hits By Dame Patience Jonathan. by desgiezd(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2011
To all Nairalanders, let us all send a passionate appeal to Mr President not to, under whatever circumstance, send this woman out of Nigeria so that she wont go and spread the gospel of English Grammar according to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA: Go To Hell With Your Military Base Not Nigeria! / Suspected Suicide Bomber Nabbed At Living Faith Kaduna / Stop Harassing My Wife, Ezekwesili’s Husband Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.