Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture (12424 Views)

Reports Of N2bn For Rechargeable Fans, etc Is Fake,Untrue - Lagos Dep-Gov Office / 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2b For Office Partitioning, Furniture / Inec Budgets For 2019 Elections Include Server For Hq And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by OgideAgu: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
Looters

Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Emoney08: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ok
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by obioraval(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
And Professor James Momoh, a renowned Power Systems professor has tainted his name with the Nigeria budget padding brouhaha.

Prof, sorry oh.
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Aarenaija: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
We seat back and watch these guys take us for fools all the time. 2 billion for what? That money is enough to build an entire complex on 10 floors from design to finish.
What is this country turning into self? Are there no valuars and others that government official steal our common patrimony with recklessness?
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Reference(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Cost of administration is just too high in Nigeria.

What is the function of this orgsnisation again if you ask me....just one of superintending or supervision.... just acting on behalf of the citizens as a fusebox to the business of providing electricity, period.

They are not a business entity, so ask me what they need an eight-storey building in the middle of Abuja for when there is effectively only one distribution company, perhaps one transmission company and not a single generating company there.

They have looked at the NNPC and feel they too should lord it over us with billions to furnish their appetites. Then when an issue arises in EKO Disco or PHED they fly first class and lodge in five star hotels because they are all holed up in centralised Abuja, when we should be talking seriously about decentralising administration to cut the cost of governance.

People had better speak up against this madness. Billions to furnish at a time this country is essentially bankrupt is just madness.
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Reference(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Aarenaija:
We seat back and watch these guys take us for fools all the time. 2 billion for what? That money is enough to build an entire complex on 10 floors from design to finish.
What is this country turning into self? Are there no valuars and others that government official steal our common patrimony with recklessness?

Nigerians are too indolent, accepting nonsense bills all the time. You will think a people swimming in the murk of poverty will be incensed at every scam that flashes before them from career criminals....

When will the beleaguered citizens of this country stand up.
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Seyzcham91(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
i dey tell you!

And this time we gaz burn Down Aso Rock to The Ground
004gist:
2 billion to just partition a building?
We need another protest and revolution in this country
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by KingsleyA2(m): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
This money is enough to provide over 50000 single phase meter to poor households. Misplacement of priority.
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by bewla(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
Nazgul:
N2bn just for furniture yet the country is in darkness. That N2b would go a long way in expanding and upgrading the power stations on ground so they can increase their Mega Watts generation.

But no they won't do that, they'll prefer to loot and blame past administrations for their incompetence.

I'll say this if we want to experience the true dividend of democracy then come 2023 we must do away with PDP and APC...
use that money purchase meter give us free after all even if I pay for the said meter it's still NEPA property
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by yaki84: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2021-budget-nerc-seeks-n2bn-for-hq-partitioning-furniture/
This is how Nigeria has been run since 1960.
Old fools who suppose to be in old people's home listening to baa baa black sheep recitals from a cock sucker are the ones running things in the country, how can the country grow?
I heard the minister for police affairs spoke the other day concerning the new SWAT unit, and am like how did we get here?
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by yaki84: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ferizu:
You should have figured they inflated the money and also those reps too go chop now dem no go chop, awon ole aji bole gbogbo

The reps and senators will come calling ones they know you have inflated.
If u don't inflate, where will they get stranded funds from to share?
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by DAVE5(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
shantti:
What do these people take u for? How i wish the whole Nigeria will decide to stop paying tax and south south will stop federal government from drilling oil in their states let me see how these criminals in power will get the billions they waste, imagine
BBQ guy’s daddy is seriously fighting corruption
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Josywhyte: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
N2bn for just furniture? Una dey mad well well
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na so o, normal normal

yaki84:

The reps and senators will come calling ones they know you have inflated.
If u don't inflate, where will they get stranded funds from to share?
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Meteng: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Na initial gra gra, dem go approve am. Na all of them go follow for the furniture contract. The show na for us
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Tekrify(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2020
That an exaggeration 2 billion can never build even 5 floors
Aarenaija:
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
bukkysam:
What a pity

See buy this footwear for just 7500

promo

7,500!!!! Promo price chai

1 Like

Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by bukkysam(f): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

7,500!!!! Promo price chai
Yes bcs quality people know the value of quality things
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
bukkysam:
Yes bcs quality people know the value of quality things
"Quality people"!!!that's a silent insult to me,lol

You wan teach me abt quality market,me wey dey transcend aba-alaba- kaduna/jos,,,mak we bone sha na naija we dey...
Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by bukkysam(f): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

"Quality people"!!!that's a silent insult to me,lol

You wan teach me abt quality market,me wey dey transcend aba-alaba- kaduna/jos,,,mak we bone sha na naija we dey...
No insult bro just saying my mind.
i am very sorry sha

1 Like

Re: 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture by janes13: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Poor people... they don't even have a nice place to stay in. I think they should build it again from the scratch. Some modern furniture isn't enough. People want to look rich and comfortable when they can barely have something to eat. I apologize if this offends anyone, but it's a pure truth. Of course, some new furniture would make the place look more friendly and welcoming, but is that enough? I swear the people in high functions don't even think sometimes, who tf put them up there? And the fact that the chairman of this committee threatened to literally erase this from the 2021 budget... just shows the fact that he has no compassion for people. He forgot where he came from as everyone does once they own or lead something. Sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Asks Court To Slash Jumbo Allowances For Buhari, Govs, NASS Members / EYN Demolition: Zulum Orders Probe, Directs Deputy Governor To Visit The Injured / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.