Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Learn This Simple Method And You Will Never End Up A Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn This Simple Method And You Will Never End Up A Simp (467 Views)

This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn This Simple Method And You Will Never End Up A Simp by antysocial: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
I just had to create this thread because I was tired of stuffs I hear from men. I read a story on Joro Ig page today.

A guy claimed his gf was pregnant for another guy, lied to him about it and she aborted it. He was only able to find out months later.

Another guy here claimed he spent most of the money he made in polishing his babe until her level was more than his and she dumped him (many people here should know that story)

Where do these types of men even crawl out from for God sake.How can your babe be pregnant for another man in this life. Or how can you even claim you spent all your money worshipping a woman

Well I just have one advise for you guys. Never compromise in relationships, the moment your mind starts telling you something is wrong, please do not ignore that feeling, it's called instincts.

Always trust your instincts. I must admit my longest relationship was 14 months because I don't compromise and it has saved me a lot of regrets and simp-like behaviour.

I will not wait until you embarrass me before I dump you, and once it's over between us, forget it, even if you are queen Elizabeth, over is over

Let me give you an example of my last babe, everything was cool between us until I realise she was trying to hide something from me . Immediately I suspected this, I told her, I dont know what you are up to but whatever it is, I won't compromise when I catch you

Lo and behold , she has been going out with a guy she never mentioned to me neither did she tell the guy she had a boyfriend. Now, its not a sin to have a friend or make a new friend or even go out with a new friend either male or female

But it became a sin when I called her to inform her I was sick and she told me it was late and she was at home. Whereas she wasn't at home, she had gone on a date with this new friend of hers. The next day I discovered this lie and broke up with her immediately regardless of what had been between us.

Now while some people might say this is petty, or childish or whatever, I realise these are the little things alot of guys ignore in relationships until the girl messes them up.

I believe if you can lie to me about your location while on a date with another guy knowing well that I was sick, you would equally cheat behind me.

Now how could a guy make alot of money and spend it all on a girl and forget to take care of himself. While it's your duty to take care of your babe, I'll say take care of yourself first.

As long as we are not married yet, I'll make sure I give to my mum or Dad or siblings first if they ask before I give to you. Because I know at the end of the day, they will always be there while you might be gone tomorrow

While I admit I have not been able to keep.relationships for a long time because of these attitudes, it has saved me from stories that touch when things go wrong between us.

Another thing I'll like to address is the issue of girls who bring nothing to a relationship apart from sex. And I don't even see sex as a contribution because we both contributed to it and enjoyed it.

I remeber one of my babes back then, she is the type that always wanted us to go to the cinema today, eatery tomorrow, shopping the next day. Funny enough, she was as broke as a church rat. I see many guys dating liabilities, how can you be in a relationship and cannot call on your babe for a quick help.

Hi babe, can you recharge #2000 card for me till tomorrow? My bank transactions are not going through. This is impossible in most relationships.

Funny enough these are the types of babes that like to pressure guys. The day I asked that my ex what she was contributing to the relationship, she said 'Advice'.
I just broke up with her the day after.

So please guys, what I am preaching here is don't compromise. Dont say things like 'she kept begging me until I forgave her' , 'she was crying and I had to take her back'.

While I admit there are things we do for love sometimes , you still have to apply your senses

The end of my rant.

5 Likes

Re: Learn This Simple Method And You Will Never End Up A Simp by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2020
No nonsense guy;
Re: Learn This Simple Method And You Will Never End Up A Simp by Pancakeey(f): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hmmmm.
I’m taking notes
Re: Learn This Simple Method And You Will Never End Up A Simp by TossTos: 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
Well said !

This happened alot to men/guys that has low self esteem , no self value and yet to discover who they are and what they trully wants .

Have you discovered yourself ?
Re: Learn This Simple Method And You Will Never End Up A Simp by Happyguy201: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2020
my brother you deserve a chill stout with a goat head.

(1) (Reply)

What I Discovered During This Period Of The Year / 6 Steps To Flirt Without Being Creepy And How To Approach / The Picture Of When Your Eyes Deceive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.