Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (42151 Views)

7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2019
The topic is; some reasons majority of single or married ladies ended up with the wrong guys as boyfriends and husbands

So its not about the single ladies alone but married ladies are also included because most married ladies you see today are not happily married, some are suffering and smiling, some are enduring because of their kids and because of what people will say, some are still married for the goodies they are getting from their supposed husband, but deep down their hearts, they are not happy; they wished they married someone better and I tell you, at one point in their life they met wonderful guy(s) who would have made them so proud and happy but some of the reasons I am about to share made them lose those great guys.

I am not writing this to abuse ladies but to help guide the younger ones who still have the opportunity to make amendment, remember, I have nothing to lose now because I am a guy, guyman and by the grace of God I am doing well for myself and will marry any day I make up my mind that its time, so I am not searching and I am not bashing, just correcting based on my little versed experiences with different class of ladies in the course of my little years on earth wink

So gather here and learn and also feel free to air your view.

I repeat, I have nothing to gain or lose from here, I am forever thankful to maker of life for being kind to me despite my shortcomings, so reserve your insults oh abeg before I lose my temper and break bottle on somebody's head angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Divay22(f): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2019
I'm game.
Spill it! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Davash222(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2019
Divay22:
I'm game.
Spill it! cheesy
Calm down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Now, I am feeling shy to talk again grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by QueenSekxy(f): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
The topic is; some reasons majority of single or married ladies ended up with the wrong guys as boyfriends and husbands

So its not about the single ladies alone but married ladies are also included because most married ladies you see today are not happily married, some are suffering and smiling, some are enduring because of their kids and because of what people will say, some are still married for the goodies they are getting from their supposed husband, but deep down their hearts, they are not happy; they wished they married someone better and I tell you, at one point in their life they met wonderful guy(s) who would have made them so proud and happy but some of the reasons I am about to share made them lose those great guys.

I am not writing this to abuse ladies but to help guide the younger ones who still have the opportunity to make amendment, remember, I have nothing to lose now because I am a guy, guyman and by the grace of God I am doing well for myself and will marry any day I make up my mind that its time, so I am not searching and I am not bashing, just correcting based on my little versed experiences with different class of ladies in the course of my little years on earth wink

I repeat, I have nothing to gain or lose from here, I am forever thankful to maker of life for being kind to me despite my shortcomings, so reserve your insults oh abeg before I lose my temper and break bottle on somebody's head angry
Franchansg!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2019
What happens, what I do

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Too Much Shakara

Ladies listen and listen well, I am not saying you should be cheap and easy for any guy to get, but see eh, all those too much shakara is not good, it has made so many fine ladies to miss their true boyfriends and husbands honestly.

I speak as a guy, a guy that have so many male friends from virtually all class of humans, so I know what we discuss and why they ditched some ladies they truly desired.

Anybody that tells you that a guy that truly loves you will never give up until he gets you is a complete liar lying to you!

It is mostly Playboys with lots of women wooing experience that ensure and stay patient chasing one lady that keep proving stubborn until they get her and bed her, most reasonable guys give up even at first trial.

Many guys gave up trying to woo the lady they truly desired and wished to spend their life with just because the lady was forming hard to get and arrogant.

It doesn't pay to be arrogant and unfriendly to guys no matter what unless the guy is rude to you or approached you in a disrespectful manner or arrogantly then you have the whole right to disrespect him in any way you can.

But acting def and dumb to an innocent stranger guy that tries to be your friend through something like "hello, hi" is a very poor attitude that even go along way in discouraging guys from making future attempts at wooing ladies they fancy, hence reason many ladies no longer or rarely get wooed because many guys now see it as stooping so low for ladies below their par in all ramification to belittle them and disrespect them.

Even if you are not in the mood to talk or converse, there are subtle, mature and friendly ways to turn down a guy, but will ladies learn, that I doubt, so continue undecided

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Arrogance & Pride!

Because you are physically attractive doesn't give you the right to be arrogant and prideful to the opposite sex!

No man, I repeat no man ever likes an arrogant, prideful, disrespectful lady! It turns all men off even if they may pretend to like you just to lay you on their bed, but get close to their friends and hear what they talk about you and you will run.

Many men don't even like the woman they married, they just married her for reasons best known to them. Some married her just because she is the one available when they wanted to settle down or because they want to have beautiful kids, but deep down their hearts you are not their wife, you are just the baby factory or the homemaker sad

Be respectful, it cost nothing.

If you have ever met Aliko Dangote, he is very respectful despite his billions. Respectful people go far in life aside in romance and marriage issue, so learn to be respectful.

Goodluck Jonathan became President of Nigeria because of his humility and respect for others that brought him the recommendation that made him President, same with Obama.

The same thing made Prof. Yemi Osinbajo the VP, respect and humility despite their class and success in life.

Wear respect and humility like cloth and you will go far in life as a lady.

Being a Medical Doctor or Lawyer does not mean anything in today world, what matters is how much you earn, so stop allowing your mumu profession to make you prideful and look down on guys and people.

If you are close to successful men, you will notice that they don't care about your profession, they care about your personal achievements in life.

While you are being arrogant and prideful because you are a medical doctor or lawyer or air hostess or working in an oil company, remember someone owns the hospital, the airlines, the oil company or chamber you are working and also remember there are so many of your colleagues who are single and some older ones who remained single for life and regretting their past actions, be wise, be humble and you will live a happy life cool

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Stop Living By The Rules!

Any guy that wants to date me or marry me must be a medical doctor!

He must be 6ft tall, dark, and plump!

He must come from Adamawa state! He must have enough moustache!

He must be a Winners Chapel member!

A guy that I will agree to date must own a car!

If he cannot buy me a flight ticket, I cannot visit him!

If he does not propose to me inside an aeroplane, I will never marry him!

He must be earning 100 figures a month!

He must not live in Agege or Ibadan! He must reside in Lekki!

The guy I will date will never mention sex with me, if he dare I block him! Calm down sis, any guy who says he wants to date or marry u and he never makes sexual moves or raises sex related or amorous discussion with u is pretending just to get u and nail u and probably run, be careful!

Don't be in a hurry to judge people, be slow in your judgement and conclusion, be patient and watch where it goes, don't be quick to call it quits at the slightest cross of your so called rules! If u continue that way, u may chase away great guys, lose your true boyfriend and true husband and end up with the wrong guy who is good at pretence.

I cannot date any guy that lives in my street!!

I cannot date any guy that lives in Nigeria because most of them are broke; sister are you serious I am not here to talk about the popular celebs you hear about, please sis enter some Nigerian markets and see guys earning more than your MD in whatever country you live in, so don't restrict your destiny in life!

I cannot date my age mate, says who

For you ladies info, I have seen a lot in life, I have seen lives transformed in less than 2 years. I have friends who were struggling but today they are legally rich and touring the world and flexing life through legal hardwork and God's grace!

I have so many friends who have never boarded a local flight before because they were broke but guess what Their first ever flights in life happens to either be an all expense paid international fight to foreign training by bluechip firms, foreign business trips on million million business transactions, foreign vacation, etc....that is how unpredictable life can be.

Don't look down on anybody, that ordinary Peter or James you are looking down on, if he tells you his dream and plans for it, you will marvel!

Whenever a lady makes rules of dating guys, it is mostly to disqualify guys with lower financial status from getting close to her, once she meet a guy that is financially successful, she forgets her rules, sadly and this has landed so many ladies into dating and marrying the wrong guys, wake up sisters smiley

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2019
Always Looking Extravagant & Luxurious!

Looking good and sexy as a lady is very good, i encourage it a lot, please look good and appealing always, but looking good and sexy is different from dressing to kill always!

90% of reasonable, focused men will never approach you for future bound relationship if you are the kind of lady that's always dressing to kill, always putting on this luxurious appearance of affluence and riches morning, day, night!

Tone it down sis!

Every time you are on fleek lol, heavy makeup (majority of men hate this but can't help it), eyelashes, nose ring, ankle chain, etc, do you know what it tells reasonable men looking for a serious partner

That you are extravagant and expensive to keep!

That you love attention and will be attracting men vultures into your life!

That you are likely a cheat and will be unfaithful to one man!

That you are for rich men to enjoy their evenings and hang outs!

That you will be materialistic and financially demanding!

That you will never listen or respond to an average guy's hello or hi, and still you keep wondering why only married men and wrong men are the only ones coming to you, you are the cause sis smiley

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by CosmicPhoenix: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2019
i hope 95% of nigerian ladies guilty of what the op is talking about will take corrections

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2019
I always wonder how men have so much to write and say about women,

With so much certainty, you will think they are women themselves.

Yet in another breathe, they say they don't understand women.

How can you speak so much of something you do not understand? How?

In fact, local woman is confused.

190 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I always wonder how men have so much to write and say about women,

With so much certainty, you will think they are women themselves.

Yet in another breathe, they say they don't understand women.

How can you speak so much of something you do not understand? How?
I will tell you why later, so stay close grin

26 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by vibbb: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2019
She that has ears, Let them hear.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:

The internet is wonderful.small boys who may not even be dating forming authority on marriage. And some other fools will be looking to then for advice.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Samyj247: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2019
franchasng:
I will tell you why later, so stay close grin
abeg no reveal our secrets to fish brains o. ur thread make sense jor

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Samyj247:
abeg no reveal our secrets to fish brains o. ur thread make sense jor
Thanks bro lol

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
The Curse of Your Ex!

I don't know why majority of ladies hold on to their past memories a lot to the extent they allow it to destroy their chances of meeting new great guys.

Your ex must not be your husband, if you were good to him and he found you unworthy to be his life mate, my dear sister please move on with your life and give the new guy a great chance to be your soulmate; don't be with your new boyfriend or husband and at the same time thinking about your ex and wishing you were with him, that's infidelity even if you haven't done anything with him at the present.

Bury your past forever and let the memory die with the past!

Don't jump back into the life of a guy that treated you without respect, show some self worth.

He deflowered you and so

You ladies are the reasons guys are bent on marrying only true virgins with the way you ladies attach so much emotion and importance to the man that broke your virginity, it is unfair to your new boyfriend and your husband that married you as a non virgin angry

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2019
Turning Every Guy To Your Maga!

Habits don't happen a day, it starts gradually and develops into habit with consistent practice over time.

Stop using guys to fulfill your financial wants and greed! Live below or within your income or pocket!

You are not competing with anybody; don't milk guys just to buy expensive weavons, jewelry, rent apartment when u can manage the one you can afford until you grow to be able to afford a better one.

It is not by force to go for a vacation abroad if you or your family cannot afford it.

The guy may have money but looking for a unique lady to help build a secured future with and out of your usual habit of turning guys to maga and extorting them with your beauty and charm starts to demand money and things unnecessarily from the guy and in the process you discourage him from carrying on with the great plan of settling down with you.

Stop killing the chicken that lay eggs for you just because you want to eat meat today!

When a guy has a future plans for you, even if he is rich, he will never be extravagant in spending on you so stop judging guys based on how much they spend on you and how they squander money, be wise ladies

45 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Biglittlelois(f): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2019
They just can't breath without women cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Booked
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by franchasng: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:
They just can't breath without women cheesy cheesy
of course what is life without women na, boring life grin

We just want *more ladies to have sense so we all can enjoy life together

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Greed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by joromii: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Like Timi Ended up in marrying a liar right?

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by davillian(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Zombiekiller010: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Pride and claiming gender equity

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
Today na Sunday undecided
Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by jnrbayano(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
After writing rubbish you put a wink in it as if you made sense making the write up more dumb

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by hisexcellency34: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
True but not always true

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Marry who you love simple as that if you don't fall in love forget it no be by force

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by ogawisdom(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man by babyfaceafrica: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
you are just wasting your time..they won't hear

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.