Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail (65343 Views)

Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / The Greatest Heavyweight That Never Was - Ike Ibeabuchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Golan007: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
The stripper go don be old school now sef.
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Kpekus and wahala are like 5 and 6

Probably a setup.

No be today den don dey target blacks.

6 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by PlaysNigeria: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Black lives in america na throwway, you dey tread carefully make dem no put your destiny away.

4 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Sterope(f): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Are you saying that she stopped being a person because of her career?

Pipefitter:
America has saved a lot of people and ruined the lives of many too, sending someone to prison for 15 years on the account of a stripers statement and another 4 years for an old warrant.. where is the justice? Trump and his friends are known molesters but his is being protected by American SS and fed with tax payers money.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Ayoolajames007(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ahn ahn dis man didn't deserve such
Olosho's kpekus made him wasted 20 years...chai

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by defashan: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Sad.

I remember "The President" Ibeaubuchi's fight vs David Tua.

They set the record for most punches thrown.

Both of them, hard hitters. I watched Tua more and his left hook was something to see.

One of the flatinoes that I have respect for. He and David Tua scattered each other with punches. I think he was framed.

Before leaving for the States, this guy knocked out all man in Naija even Duncan Dokiwari was one of his victims.

El Presido was built like a war tank but he moved faster than torpedo.
Destiny ruined because of pussi.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Kirchoffs: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
This guy would destroy today's boxers with one punch.....He had a very strong chin that could take punches .

There is a reason Mike tyson avoided fighting him and Tau between the year 95-99

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by saajus: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
20 years for allegedly attempting sexual assault. Hmm, life. See how one bad decision destroyed his wonderful career. We need to be careful.

6 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Ajsmart(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
It’s the AmeriKKKan way. Millions of innocent people have been put behind bars though most of the politicians and so called big wigs are fraudulent and built their riches on criminal activities.

Pipefitter:
America has saved a lot of people and ruined the lives of many too, sending someone to prison for 15 years on the account of a stripers statement and another 4 years for an old warrant.. where is the justice? Trump and his friends are known molesters but his is being protected by American SS and fed with tax payers money.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by fineboynl(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
he has a short limbs. it all looks like a way of taking him out from the championship belt and fame. it's all frame up.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
He just attempted it. He did not even do it. And he was sentenced 20 years jail time shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
grim33:
[b]This is why I’m a mgtowmonk. [/b]Pussycat destroy this one life. Oga o
You go tired after one month.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by PlaysNigeria: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sterope:
Are you saying that she stopped being a person because of her career?

The FBI isn't interested in investigating a hoe vs black ape case (sorry to say), if you get a rape allegation and luckily someone stands as witness, my dear you are a gonner. There are too many black cases than to pile up another for an investigation no one is interested in. Even if it's a deal gone wrong or set up, as long as you are black, orange is your uniform.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Six years after settling down in America and he was jailed for 20yrs on sexual assault. An ICE is re-evaluating his resident permit which is under processing before he went to jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by isahsalee: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trying to tape, he got jailed for 20 yrs what of raped the girl maybe, 100 yrs. Another shithole country!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
juniorstar:
druncated destiny he would have exceeded Anthony Joshua. but he was ropped in mess. most of these sportstars do these things and get away with it. guess his managers wanted to use it to blackmail him but he was too stubborn.
Nothing makes me sad more than seeing someone's destiny truncated. I feel like crying for him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by YorubaAmaka(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
No Woman No Cry

Women Palava embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by COMPAQ(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Sad.

I remember "The President" Ibeaubuchi's fight vs David Tua.

They set the record for most punches thrown.

Both of them, hard hitters. I watched Tua more and his left hook was something to see.

In fact, that fight is a mini classic. After that fight Ike was lining up for a world title fight before this happened.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by PlaysNigeria: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
R Kelly speaking from prison cheesy
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by toprealman: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just like that...20years gone because of less than 1 minute of whatever it is called

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Uckroot: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Tua vs ibeabuchi is a classic.

Life is funny.

They took this young mans life from him. Smh
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by 147abbey(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Chai!
See waiting Olosho don cos this Bros,
once oyinbo pple don see say u climb big and high ladder they will by all means bring u down, they will make life miserable for u
warning to Anthony Joshua too
my brother be careful this shithole pple did not love u.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by skukimania(f): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
chai! village people eh!
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Sterope(f): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Your choice of words is unnecessarily degrading!

FBI doesn't investigate such matters.

PlaysNigeria:

The FBI isn't interested in investigating a hoe vs black ape case (sorry to say), if you get a rape allegation and luckily someone stands as witness, my dear you are a gonner. There are too many black cases than to pile up another for an investigation no one is interested in. Even if it's a deal gone wrong or set up, as long as you are black, orange is your uniform.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
It seems that they framed this guy up just to kill his career!! This is hand work of his enemies

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by banmee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Barryseal:
If he had good management, they would have settled the stripper out of court and signed a non disclosure contract and all this will go away.
20years for battery and attempted sexual assault was avoidable. This was poor management end of.

You can't settle a criminal case out of court in any country i know of. I may be wrong but I doubt it.
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by peppermint7(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Useless judiciary system. God forbid America
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by kowalsky: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Kpekus and wahala are like 5 and 6

I dey tell you my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by bhella10: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
He was AJ of our time. Then all of a sudden I stopped hearing about him. This is a shock to me really. Stay away from free pussy they told us back home. Ike didn't listen. So sad.
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by Openbusiness: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Joe Biden's 1994 Crime Law Bill at work. Una neva c anytin. Yet they say Trump is their problem. Mtchwwwww
Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by kayjay69(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
15 years for attempted rape alleged by a stripper. For someone who had no prior.

AmeriKKKa!!!

And they wonder why blacks keep screaming racism. Bet if he was white, he would have gotten a suspended sentence or he would have gotten away clean. This is just one of the numerous instances by the American criminal justice system to put the average black man under.

I hope he can pick up the pieces of what is left of his life. Really sad but he is not the first, nor will he be the last.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail by 2cribz: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
One of my guys,i finally deleted his nos but did not cursed him.i lend him 30k since 2018 till now he refuwed to pay me but he just bought a car of 6million. Well such is life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.